The Office Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fuckin incredible," I said as I reached out with my hand to pull her up. "Here drink some Champagne and then lets get you cleaned up a bit shall we? Sorry about that guess the 18 months of no sex finally caught up with me there."

Alison finished off her glass and handed it back to me in a way that clearly indicated I should refill it and said, "Yeah that was lot, give me a minute and I'll go clean up."

As she went to the toilet I refilled her glass and lay down on the bed sipping my own Champagne. The blowjob had been unexpectedly good I was now getting really excited about taking her virginity and how good she might be at sex. Some people are just naturals after all.

Alison walked out of the bathroom and I have to say looking at her tight body I felt like the luckiest guy alive. Not sure anyone would believe me if I told them I had gotten with a 21 year old and if they saw Alison they would never believe me.

She picked up her Champagne and I said, "Got another bottle chilling so no worries."

Alison laughed, I loved to hear her laugh it was really musical. "Glad to hear it."

We both kind of sat there for a minute drinking and just being in the moment. It was Alison that moved things forward again. She put her drink down and to my surprise straddled me, took my drink off and said, "Well this virginity isn't going to take itself is it? You up for round 2 old man?"

"Old man, I'll show you young lady that us older guys are way more ready than your young, dumb and full of cum college boys."

Laughing she bent down and kissed. As we kissed I could feel the wetness of her pussy on me and like a dog hearing a whistle my cock started to respond.

"Mmmmmmm feels like you might getting ready," she whispered between kisses.

The head of my cock could now feel the warmth radiating from her pussy and I was aching to bury myself up to the hilt in what I anticipated was going to be the tightest pussy I had ever fucked.

Alison continued to kiss me and as we kissed I could feel the head of my cock starting to slide between her pussy lips, there was no way in but the warmth was too tempting and I must have moved my hips upwards and nudged her virgin opening as she jerked a bit and stopped kissing me.

She looked down and she saw my cock ready and waiting to be inside her. Slowly she reached a hand down moved up and away from my cock and moved it upright. Slowly she positioned herself over my cock. My breathe was stuck in my throat as I waited for the moment her pussy lips started to slide down me. I needed to feel that warmth and tightness.

Alison tensed as her pussy lips came into contact with the head of my cock. "I can't believe I'm finally going to do this," she said as I saw her relax and sink down on my cock.

"Oh fuck me you are really tight," I moaned as the head of my cock forced itself between her pussy lips and into her warm velvet cunt.

Alison threw her head back, "So big, so big, nnnnnggggg."

I was using my arms to hold her up as slowly but surely she sank down on my cock, I wasn't expecting to feel a hymen or anything but after about 3 inches and with still 5 odd to go her pussy felt even tighter.

"Go slow," I panted watching her face as she was filled with hard cock for the first time.

She looked down to see us joining together, "Fuck your barely in and I feel really full."

"Do you want me to take over?"

She nodded and I quickly moved her onto her back now that she didn't have to hold herself up Alison relaxed and I started to slowly move. Not putting anymore in her yet but getting her used to the movement.

"Mmmmmmm that feels good," she purred.

After a few minutes of light thrusting I needed to be deeper in her but knew I had to take it slow. I continued to thrust but on each stroke in would go a little deeper.

Alison was panting deeply as I worked my cock into her body. I was still going slow when I felt her tense and thrust up towards me.

"Put it all in Graham, pop my cherry," she said and I could tell she needed to be fucked now.

I pulled most of the way out, "This might hurt a bit, let me know." She nodded and with a single stroke I buried myself up to the hilt in the tightest pussy ever.

"AAAhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

"OK?"

"Y,y,y,y,yeah, please fuck me," she panted.

Now I had permission I pulled way out and started to pump into her body with a regular deep stroke. With every thrust I could feel her hips rising to meet me and could see a flush developing on her face.

This girl was a natural at sex her movements complemented mine perfectly and her pussy fit me like a glove. I had no expectations that this was anything serious but I knew that one night with Alison, one night riding this perfect little pussy would not be enough. A man could get addicted to this sensation!

We were really fucking now and the room was filled with grunts groans and the sound of flesh coming together.

Suddenly I felt Alison tense and felt her cunt explode around my me as her orgasm hit her, it looked like it consumed her entire being as she threw her head back and only a muffled scream could escape as pleasure coursed through her body. I had already figured out this girl came hard but the feeling as I thrust through her orgasm was amazing.

"Oh fuck, god, nnnnhhhhhhh, huhuhuhu, oh," Alison moaned when she was able to make a sound again.

"So good, so good," she panted as I continued to thrust into her. She started to kiss my face and lips.

"You looked amazing as you came," I said smiling down at her. She looked up at me and I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked.

"I want to see you cum," she said, "Cum for me."

Well what's a guy to do. I was pretty close anyway so I simply picked up the pace. I was thrusting pretty fast into her when it occurred to me that at no point had we discussed contraception.

"Getting close babe," I panted, "where do you want me to cum?"

She looked confused for a second well hey this was her first time after all and then replied, "Cum in me, I want to feel you cum in me."

Released of any need to control myself I started to thrust faster and faster in her. I felt my balls lift and with a groan that everyone in the hotel heard I came hard into Alison's tight cooch.

"Cumming," I groaned as I felt my cock swell and start to spurt my semen into her warm, fertile young body. She stroked my back and showered my face with kisses as I finished.

As we lay side by side on the bed with the covers pulled up over our cooling but still sweaty bodies she said, "Wow, OK mean like I get it now. That was fricken amazing. Thanks you so much for being gentle with me."

I laughed, "Well thank you for letting an old man like me teach you how good sex can be."

We sniggled together for a while and I guess we both dropped off, afterglow is always good for making me sleepy and it had been quite some while since I had cum once never mind twice with a woman.

I woke up with Alison snuggled up against me but with a leg thrown over my waist and she was rubbing her pussy up and down against my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, nice way to wake up," I said.

"Oh good I've been trying to get your attention for ages lazy bones," she pouted as she said it.

She pushed me onto my back, straddled me and said, "Right everyone says girl on top is the best lets find out."

She lined my erection up with her opening and sank down taking me up to the hilt in her warm sheath.

"Awwwwwww man," I moaned, "I have never had a pussy feel as good as yours does round my cock."

She had started to rise up and down riding me slowly with her hands on my chest.

"I fit you perfectly do I?" she asked.

"You do Alison you really do," I panted in return. Watching her rise and fall on my penis was a sight I don't think I would ever want to forget.

"She smiled at me then and simply said, "Good."

As she rode me I was enjoying looking up at her and couldn't help but run my hands up to her chest, cupping her perfect little tits and pinching her nipples. She moaned softly and started to ride me faster.

Given that this was the first time she had ever been on top she was a natural, moving up and down with perfect swirls of her hips creating the most wonderful sensation around me cock.

"OH god that's good. Real fuckin good."

I couldn't help myself the feeling was so good and despite cumming 3 times already I felt my balls tighten and as she sank down on me I thrust my hips up towards her burying myself as deep in that wonderful pussy and came hard.

"Urgggghhhhhh cumming," I groaned.

Alison continued to ride me as I emptied my balls into her and a within a minute she was flying up and down my cock muttering to herself.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck, gonna cum, need to cum."

"Yeah that's it baby, cum for me," I said.

She threw her head back and screamed, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, uhuhuhuhuhuh," as she came. She collapsed down onto me and we snuggled up together and went to sleep. With this old boy knowing that I would need a few hours before I could get it up again.

When I awoke in the morning Alison was lying next to me awake and watching me sleep.

"Hello sleepyhead," she said as I opened my eyes.

"Hey gorgeous," I replied leaning toward her an kissing her softly.

We simply lay and chatted for a while I think we both just needed to talk about nothing in particular for a while before we had to return to reality.

"I'm really glad we came on this trip Alison and thank you for last night!"

She stroked my face and said, "No thank you, but yeah I'm glad we had this trip also, but now I kind of need a shower," she said as she got up.

"Wanna join me?"

Yeah I didn't need a second invitation.

As we got in the shower she turned towards me and started to lather up my body paying particular attention to my genitals! As I started to lather her up enjoying the sensation of rubbing soap on her tits and over her bum we both moved together and kissed deeply.

"I want you," she said lifting a leg up beside my hip.

"I want you too," I said and despite her being quite slippery with soap lifted her up put her back against the cubicle wall and buried myself once again into her tight warm snatch.

this time it was frantic there were no words spoken and none needed, neither of us knew if this was the last time we would ever fuck and the desperation of it rolled over me as I plunged into her time and time again.

"Oh yes," I roared as I felt myself getting close.

"Give it to me," she screamed, "Make me cum"

I just looked at her and then raw animal instinct took over, the fact I was fucking her hard in the shower, just blew my mind and I really started to plough her pussy holding her up and trying not to slip in the cubicle as water poured over our bodies.

"Oh yeah here it comes Alison."

"Do it, do it cum in me," she screamed.

"Unnnhhhhh," I groaned as I emptied wave after wave of cum deep into her body.

As we drove back we talked and talked and talked, she needed to go back to Uni after the year and of course we had to keep working together without that being too weird but much more importantly she actually said she liked me. That she wanted to carry on seeing me even if it was awkward at work for a while and of course I was not going to disagree I mean how often does a bloke like me get a chance to see a girl like her? What the hell may as well give it a go I reckoned not like I have anything to lose and did I mention her perfect little pussy?