The Office Team-Building Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

She placed her foot on the top bench, right beside Nat's knee and looked down at me. I looked up at her spread pussy lips, my mouth watering. Sarah was soaking wet from her fingering, and her juices had begun to drip down the top of her inner thigh. I lapped them up eagerly, then spread her lips further with my thumbs. Her ripe clit was fully exposed, the hood pulled back. I flicked my tongue over it a few times, and felt Sarah jolt from the intense sensitivity. I continued to tongue her clit with my head turned slightly so Natalie would have an unobstructed view.

In my peripheral vision I could make out Nat's spread legs and her hand moving rapidly between them. She was breathing heavily. I stopped tickling Sarah's clit and flattened my tongue, then placed the tip at the bottom of her vagina, where the lips joined. I applied pressure, and licked slowly upwards, tasting her sex, until I was directly over her clit again. At that point I brought my lips inwards and sucked her swollen bean into my mouth. I suckled it greedily and looked up at Sarah. Her stomach was sucked in and she had placed a hand, fingers spread, on her abdomen. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her mouth was open in an 'o' shape. As I continued to suck, she put her other hand on the back of my head and moaned loudly.

"Ooooooooooooh yeeeeaaaahhh! Suck my little clit."

I then brought my right hand down, extended my middle finger, and probed her fuck hole. It slid in easily thanks to my saliva and her lubrication, and I finger fucked her slowly while I released my hold on her clit and began tonguing it again. Next, I moved my left hand up and stroked her clit with my thumb. With my right hand I spread her pussy lips far apart, then flicked my tongue around her opening.

"Put it in, fuck me with your tongue!" she urged.

I obliged, driving my tongue as far as it would reach inside her velvety warmth and swirling it around. This drove her crazy, and she emitted a low, desperate moan as she shoved my head into her pussy. My face was now mashed into her sex and my thumb worked her clit madly. I felt her legs begin to tremble as she approached climax. As her breathing quickened and her hips began to thrust, I pulled away with difficulty, moving her hand from the back of my head.

"Don't stop, you asshole, I was about to cum on your face!" she cried.

I stood up quickly and pulled her against me, feeling the sweat on her body and seeing the tangle of wet hair stuck to her face. I put my arm around her waist, picked her up, and plopped her down beside Nat on the bench. Her face had a mixture of shock and frustration.

"Now you have to watch me taste Natalie," I said.

Nat's face brightened, and she spread her legs obligingly in anticipation. Sarah was still stunned by the sudden change of plans, and could only stare incredulously. I wasted no time with Nat. She had been fingering herself while I ate Sarah's pussy, so she needed no warming up. I tongued her clit as fast and hard as I could, and inserted two fingers into her wet cunt, curling them up slightly to feel the rough patch of skin inside her: her g-spot. Like Sarah, she placed a hand on the back of my head and forced it towards her soaking mound while the pace of my finger-fuck quickened. I let my mouth envelop her clitoris and moved my head to assist in the tongue-lashing I was giving her.

"Oh yes, that's it! More! More!" she cried.

Without removing my fingers from inside Nat, I stood up and looked at Sarah. She had resumed rubbing her clit with her fingers, and was leaning on her left arm to get a better look at Nat's moist reclining form. Her tits were pressed together, the longer strands of her hair sticking together in her cleavage. I reached for her knee and pulled it outwards, then traced my fingers down her thigh to her pussy lips. I inserted my middle finger as I had done before, but had slight difficulty fitting my ring finger in with it. Sarah moaned and her fingers quickened.

I stood between the girls, finger-fucking them both at once as they lay back with their eyes closed and mouths open, breathing hard, sweating. I sped up my pace to a furious speed as the girls moaned louder, clutching at their hair, their breasts, their thighs, their legs in the air, accepting the thrusting of my digits.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" screamed Sarah.

"Me too! Aaaaaaaaaah, ooooooouuuiiiiiii!!!" Nat followed.

I watched delightedly as Sarah and Nat convulsed, their tits jiggling, their backs arched. I felt their pussies tighten on my fingers and their juices flow. I was in heaven.

I slid my fingers out of their pussies and tasted their juices. My cock was rock hard and pulsing with anticipation as I looked at Nat and Sarah, just recovering from their powerful orgasms. They leaned back against the sauna wall, their legs no longer raised, but still slightly spread. Sarah caressed her peach breasts with her arms and purred softly, while Nat pulled her hair back from her face, her perfect tits pulled deliciously upwards making them perky and round. Beads of sweat covered their bodies and I watched several drops roll sensuously from Nat's throat, over the inside of the swell of her breasts, and down her soft stomach.

She stood up and put her arms around my neck. The tip of my erect penis touched her stomach. It twitched violently, involuntarily. I shuddered as it came to rest against her again. She licked her lips and looked me straight in the eye. I looked down and saw that her erect nipples were nearly touching my skin. I ached to feel them against me.

"You really love my breasts, don't you?"

With difficulty, I looked away from her gorgeous jugs and into her eyes. She was grinning devilishly. "I could suck on them all day and that still wouldn't be enough. They're absolutely perfect," I said. I slid my hands up her sides.

"Stop," she said. "I'm going to tease you like you teased me. Don't touch my tits until I say you can."

"I don't care, Nat. I'll jerk off right now and cum straight away if I can just look at them."

This time my hand moved down towards my cock. It stopped as I felt a hand squeeze tightly around my wrist. It was Sarah.

"You're not jerking anything."

She stood up and lifted Natalie's arm from my shoulder, placing it around hers. She nudged Nat with her hip my dick slipping off her tummy, leaving behind a tiny trail of pre-cum. Now it bobbed between the three of us, still pointing slightly upwards. I put my arms around the girls' shoulders and pulled us tightly together. Sarah right tit, and Nat's left tit were pressed together, their other tits against my sides.

The girls were looking down at my thick member. I put my hand on the back of Sarah's head and forced her mouth onto mine. Our mouths opened instantly and our tongues danced, playing with each other. I broke off and turned to Nat, who was already leaning in to receive me. I licked her lips first, then sucked on them, nibbling gently. I could feel Sarah's breath on my neck, then her tongue. She licked her way up to my cheek, and I move my head backwards, pushing on Nat and Sarah's heads. They resisted, and looked at me angrily.

"Come on girls. You're not curious? It would be so hot to see you make out."

"I've never been with a girl before," said Sarah timidly.

"Neither have I," said Nat, "but it would be pretty hot. You looked so sexy when he was licking your pussy."

Sarah bit her lip and looked at me, then Nat. I stepped back as Nat took Sarah's hands and put them on her breasts. Sarah looked surprised, but also mesmerised. She stared at her hands, and began fondling Nat's bust. Nat then pulled her by the neck towards her and their lips met. Reluctant at first, Sarah quickly relaxed and opened her mouth willingly. Their tongues flicked against each other as Sarah pressed her body against Nat's, still gripping her boobs. Nat moved her arms down Sarah's back and found her ass. Grabbing it tightly, she pulled Sarah's crotch into her upper thigh and ground it roughly.

"Ooooh!" Sarah was getting excited again.

"Sarah, Nat... sorry to interrupt, but my balls are going to explode if I don't do something soon. Can I watch you make out and jerk off to it?"

"Oh, sorry, I was getting carried away. You're right, Nat is fantastic," she gently pinched Nat's hard nipples. "But I want that big dick in my mouth. Nat, I'm sure you can lend a hand... or a mouth."

"I'd be more than happy to help," she replied.

She girls parted, and picked up their towels, folding them and laying them on the bench where I stood. Sarah knelt and gripped my cock at the base of the shaft. Her eyes widened as she placed her other hand above her first, gripping the middle of the shaft. She opened her mouth in surprise as she stared at the two inches of my penis that extended beyond her second fist. Her fingers barely touched around the girth of my pulsing rod.

"Holy shit. I can't believe how big you are," she began stroking her fists over my dick head and down again.

I sighed, loving the sensation of her tight grip. Meanwhile, Natalie had crouched beside Sarah and was watching intently at Sarah's stroking.

"That is a huge dick. I don't even know if it will fit in my mouth." Nat remarked.

"Oh, it'll fit. Let me show you," said Sarah.

She continued to grip the base of my shaft, but released her second hand. She moved her head towards me, and licked the exposed length of my penis. Her tongue lingered at the tip, flicking back and forth over the underside of the head. I felt my cock twitch and swell.

"I can feel you getting even harder. Oh, I am so turned on right now," she wasted no time in popping my dick head in her mouth and sucking avidly.

I moaned and Nat looked up at me. I looked down on her, admiring the massive swell of her tits visible on either side of her chin. I noticed she had put one hand on my thigh, while the other disappeared between her legs.

"Oh yes. I love watching you play with yourself, Nat. Feel free to lick my balls."

Nat giggled, and extender her tongue. I felt it stroke against my tight scrotum before her lips joined in and she suckled my left nut. Sarah began stroking my shaft as her head bobbed, taking more of my penis into her mouth.

"Girls, this is amazing! I could cum any minute." I said.

There was an audible wet 'pop' as my head was released by Sarah's expert lips. She spread her saliva over the entire length of my cock with quick strokes of her hand.

"You haven't seen what I can really do. You're really massive, but I'll give it a try," she said.

"Try what?" I asked.

She looked up at me and chuckled softly. She reached over to Natalie and took her chin, pulling her away from the tonguing she was giving my balls.

"I think you might want to watch, Nat," she said.

Placing the head of my penis on her tongue, she moved her hands to my hips. Ever so slowly, she moved her mouth down on my cock. I watched in amazement as inch after inch disappeared between her soft lips. I felt my cock touch the back of her throat and tighten convulsively. Sarah's brow furrowed, and she paused, but only momentarily. After suppressing her gag reflex, she continued to take my cock down her throat. I was in ecstasy as I watched the last inch of my cock vanish into Sarah's mouth. Her lips were touching the base of my cock and my balls were resting on her chin. I gasped as she held her pose and looked up at me through watery eyes.

"Oh... my... god..," said Nat.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers and her jaw was dropped. Slowly, and with a slurping sound, Sarah withdrew my cock from her throat until it was fully unveiled again. Strings of spit hung between the tip and her still-open mouth. She coughed a couple times then regained her composure.

"Well, that's definitely the biggest thing I've deep-throated. But I did it. How did you like it?"

"Please, Sarah, do that again. I want to fuck your throat," I begged.

Her mouth opened wide and she slid my organ down her throat again, right to the base. This time, she pulled it out half way, taking a quick breath through her nose, then deep-throated me again. She repeated this motion rhythmically, and soon I found my hips moving forward in a thrusting motion each time her head bobbed down my shaft. I moaned loudly as she continued. Nat was rubbing her pussy and staring in amazement at the professional blow job I was receiving.

"Come on Sarah, I want to try!" she said.

Sarah slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth and slurped up the strings of saliva that were left over.

"He's all yours," she passed my cock to Nat.

Natalie eagerly gripped my dick and began sucking on the head. Soon she was bobbing her head in time with the strokes of her hand.

"Try to take it all, Nat," said Sarah.

"I don't know. I think it's too big. I've never deep-throated before," Nat said warily.

"Just relax your jaw and when his dick hits the back of your throat, repress you gag reflex, then push further." Sarah's tone was reassuring.

After a nervous glance at Sarah, then me, Nat opened her mouth and took me in. She got nearly half way before coughing and she spat it out. After blinking rapidly and recovering her composure, she tried again. This time she made it further. She reached a point at which I thought she would stop, and I felt her throat muscles squeezing my dick head tightly. Suddenly, Sarah grabbed the back of Nat's head and pushed it into me. Nat's eyes widened and I could feel her throat convulsing, but she did not resist. Her lips were almost touching the base of my penis and I was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of her spasming throat.

Then, to my astonishment, I felt her tongue slide underneath my shaft and gently prod my balls.

"Oh yeah, Nat! Now you've got it!" I exclaimed.

Sarah, her hand still on Nat's head, pulled her backwards as gobs of spit dripped from my gleaming cock onto Natalie's tits. Sarah then forced Nat's mouth onto her own, and they twirled their tongues excitedly. As they kissed, Nat guided my cock with her hand to their mouths and I pushed forward, separating their lips with my wet dick, and placed my hands on the backs of their heads. Now I guided my penis between them in slow, even strokes, letting them kiss at the end of each stroke when I was farthest away.

"Jesus, you girls are going to make me blow my load," I said.

At this, Sarah gripped my cock and quickly deep-throated me until her nose was pressed into my abdomen, then withdrew and passed my dick to Nat, who took me almost all the way. The girls were taking turns sucking me and I felt my orgasm building.

"Oh my god, you're getting even bigger!" Nat noticed.

"I want to swallow all your cum," said Sarah.

She sucked ferociously, dismissing Nat's efforts to get my dick back with a bat of her hand.

"Aaaahhh, here is comes."

I felt my balls twitch as Nat gently squeezed them.

My cock was buried in Sarah's throat as the first shot of semen traveled the length of me and erupted into her esophagus. Sarah's throat swallowed reflexively as she pulled back slightly.

The next load was as big as the first and Sarah caught it in her mouth, her eyes locked with mine.

Nat had let go of my balls and put the tips of her fingers against the lower lip of her open mouth. She was kneeling like Sarah now, her other hand absentmindedly rubbing her nipple. Pulling my cock from Sarah's willing mouth, I turned towards Natalie, pointing my cock straight at her. I couple quick strokes of my shaft produced a cum bullet that struck Nat just above her left eye. It ricocheted off her eyebrow with a spray, and Nat jumped in alarm, inhaling sharply.

My second shot went directly into her open mouth, which produced a short cry of surprise, followed by her spitting the semen out over her chin. I felt another wave of pleasure as a stream of cum flew from my cock, arched gracefully through the air, and landed on top of Nat's head, the white trail extending onto her forehead.

By this point Sarah had swallowed her load, and was now giggling at Nat's bombardment.

"Holy shit, you're cumming so much!" said Sarah, her eyes wide.

Nat recovered quickly and cupped her boobs and pushed them together, making a perfect, soft, bulging landing pad for my sticky wad. Nat looked up at me expectantly as I aimed my cock downwards.

A second later a weaker stream of cum spilled from me and poured onto her heaving chest. It oozed down between her cleavage and ran between her tits, disappearing between them. My orgasm finally abated and I sighed heavily. Sarah was now looking at Nat's cum-glazed tits lustfully.

"I want to taste it again," she said.

She leaned over to Nat and licked a thick glob of cum from her chin. Nat responded instantly and locked lips with Sarah. After making out for a few seconds, Nat took Sarah's head between her hands, sat up, and let my cum dribble out of her mouth and into Sarah's. They shared my cum between them a few times while I stood with my hands on my hips, the last drips of cum falling from the tip of my cock, looking down at the girls.

They were soaked in semen, sweat, and saliva. Nat was presently drooling cum onto Sarah's pert breasts, lingering to twirl her tongue around her dark nipples. Sarah soon pushed Nat off her and buried her head in Nat's bosom, slurping the cum from between them.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," I said.

"You have quite the cum factory in those balls of yours," Nat said as Sarah sucked her tits clean.

She lifted her head, her face framed in cum drops.

"I love swallowing cum. That's my protein for the next week!" she laughed.

I offered my hands and the girls took them and stood up. I ran my fingers over their breasts, collecting a few drops which they proceeded to suck off.

"Let's take a dip in the lake, shall we?" I suggested.

The girls reached to pick up their bathing suits.

"Ah-ah-ah, no clothes allowed," I said, grinning.

I turned and strode out into the cool night air. After being in the sauna, stepping outside was quite cold at first, but I made no effort to cover up. I turned around and waited for the girls.

"Don't worry, the coast is clear," I reassured them.

The door opened and the girls stepped out, instantly crossing their arms over their chests as the cold hit them.

"Brrrrr! It's freezing!" said Sarah, trembling.

"Quick, let's jump in." Nat was off towards the end of the dock, holding her tits to stop them from bouncing.

I followed, my cock rebounding violently off my thighs. I jumped in next to Nat's splash and felt the cold water on my sweaty body. After surfacing, I turned around to see Sarah in mid-air, her breasts high on her chest as she fell into the lake. I swam to the shallow area beside the dock and was joined by Nat and Sarah.

They were busy washing my semen from their bodies. I watched, enthralled, as they splashed water on their stomachs, breasts, and faces. They dipped their heads in the lake and then tossed them backwards, running their hands through their hair as the lake water glistened on their bodies in the light from the tikki torches. Their nipples were hard and erect in the open air and I began to feel the blood filling my penis. I approached them and put my hands behind their waist, gripping a butt cheek in each hand and pulled them towards me. I kissed Nat first, then Sarah. Then Sarah and Nat kissed in front of me.

I broke the silence.

"You two are so beautiful. Your bodies are fit and curved in all the right places. Sarah, your ass is so firm and tight, and Nat, I have never seen breasts as full and round and soft as yours. I just want to touch you and kiss you all night long."

"Who said we were going to stop?" said Sarah. "You haven't even fucked us yet. You think we're going to let you off without even penetrating us with your thick cock?"

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers