The Office Team-Building Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,643 Followers

"Damn right! I want you inside me while I taste Sarah's pussy. I've never been with a girl before, but it's such a turn-on," said Natalie.

"Wow, you girls are wild. I never thought you'd be so naughty. I mean, I've dreamed about this moment, but never in a million years did I think it would come true; especially with you both being married... Sorry, didn't mean to bring that up."

"Listen, Frank's cock is three inches, ok? I didn't marry him for his sexual prowess," Sarah said as she put her hand on my neck and slid it over my chest.

"Then how did you get so good at deep throating?" I asked.

"I did have other boyfriends, you know. And my dildo collection is extensive, as you might guess. I've just always wanted to have a huge cock down my throat. It gets me really wet."

"You seemed to like drinking cum too," observed Natalie.

"Yeah, I've always liked the taste of cum, and feeling guys' hot loads on my body. Tell me it didn't get you off when he came on you," she replied.

"I was pretty shocked at first, but after getting my tits soaked I started to like it. Your cum does taste really good. And as for my husband, he's not bad in bed, but he certainly doesn't have a dick like yours. I've also caught you looking at my breasts at work, so I know you wanted to fuck me. I bent over in front of you on purpose you know. Now, speaking of fucking..."

Nat reached into the water and found my erect penis, stroking it gently.

The three of us walked out of the lake and grabbed some extra towels off the dock. We went back inside the sauna and I stoked the woodstove a bit to get the heat going again. After pouring some water on the hot rocks, I turned around to see Sarah and Nat kissing on the top bench. Their hands were rubbing each other's pussies slowly and before long they were both moaning softly. I stood up on the lower bench and stroked my cock a couple times before loudly clearing my throat. The girls looked at me with half-open eyes and smiled playfully.

"So... who wants to go first?" I asked.

"Nat, lean back a bit. I'll get him ready for you," said Sarah.

She gently pushed Nat backwards until she was leaning against the cabin wall with her butt on the very edge of the bench, legs spread. Sarah climbed down and sat on the lower bench between my feet.

She took my member and guided it into her waiting mouth. I reached forward and put two fingers in Nat's soft hole, feeling the warmth and wetness.

This did not continue for long before Nat pulled her legs up and said,

"Please, I can't wait any longer. Put your cock inside me!"

Sarah pulled my dick from her throat, leaned back, and looked up. My glistening prick was standing at attention inches from Natalie's dripping pink sex. I leaned forward and put the head against her parted pussy lips.

"Oooooooh," she moaned. I pushed gently, enjoying the pressure from her sex. I pushed more and watched the head vanish into her softness. Both her and I were well lubricated, which allowed me to slide fully half my member into Nat with ease. I pulled it out nearly all the way and repeated. Nat opened her eyes and looked down as I entered her.

"Oh my god, you're only half in!" she exclaimed.

"Do you want more of me inside you?" I asked.

"I want you all the way in," she whispered sensuously.

I pushed harder and felt Nat's muscles tighten around my length. We both watched as my cock disappeared up to the hilt between her smoothly shaven pussy lips.

"Aaaaah! Yes! That's it!" said Nat.

Her hand was on her abdomen, as if to feel my penis inside her through the skin. Suddenly, I felt a tongue on my balls. Sarah was licking me from below.

"Ooooh yeah!" I said. I felt my cock swell, as did Nat—she smiled and her eyes rolled back. I pulled out again and saw Sarah's upturned face below my cock. She licked the shaft as it came out of Nat.

"Nat, you taste amazing," she said.

I bent my knees and gave Sarah another taste by sticking my prick down her throat. She gobbled it enthusiastically, savouring Nat's pussy juices.

"Put it back in! I need you to fuck me!" Nat begged.

I put the head right at her entrance and thrust hard.

"Ah! Fuck..." shouted Nat.

I was balls-deep again, and had watched her tits bounce with the force of my thrust. My balls had struck Sarah's forehead.

"You might want to get out from under there, Sarah," I said.

She crawled between my legs and sat on Nat's right side, her hands on her thighs. She leaned over Nat to get a good view of my dick in Nat's pussy. I pulled out again and began a slow rhythm of thrusts, not quite entering her all the way.

Settling into some steady fucking, I looked at Nat and Sarah. Nat was up on her elbows gazing at her pussy at it was stuffed by my thick cock. She breathed through her mouth in time with my thrusts, occasionally moaning.

Sarah was leaning in, mesmerised by my slick shaft as it vanished between Nat's soft pink labia. The three of us were nearly hypnotized by the spectacle. A drop of perspiration fell from my nose and splashed onto Nat's smooth abdomen.

This seemed to break the spell, as Sarah leaned down and licked it up. She remained with her cheek against Nat's stomach and slowly licked her way downward across Nat's shorn pubis, until her tongue gently played with the exposed clit.

"Aaaaaaahn! Aaaaaah! Ooooooh, ooooh, ooooh! Haaah, haaah!" Nat's cries became louder and more emphatic as Sarah continued to stimulate her with her lips and tongue.

She tossed her head back and grabbed overflowing handfuls of her bosom. I put my left hand on the back of Sarah's head and took a fistful of her wet brown hair. I gently pulled her head back and withdrew my cock from Nat's cunt. With my right hand I gripped my shaft and slapped the head rapidly against Nat's clitoris.

"Ooooooouuuuu, I like it!" she cried.

Next, I pulled Sarah's head towards my dick. Sarah understood, and opened her mouth to receive me. I thrust my cock down her throat, making sure that my balls slapped against Nat's soaking wet pussy. I withdrew with a new coating of Sarah's saliva on my rod, and slapped Nat's clit a few more times, before plunging my member back into Nat's waiting mound.

"Oh!" cried Sarah suddenly.

I looked up and noticed that Nat had reached underneath Sarah with her right hand and was presumably playing with her pussy as I continued fucking. Sarah licked Nat's clit a few more times before deciding to change things around.

"Nat, your fingers are good, but I want to see what your mouth can do," she said.

She deftly stepped over Nat's reclined body, straddling it, and looked between her legs. She then shifted herself backwards until her cunt was directly above Nat's face. Sarah was still leaning on her hands, so I could not see what Nat was doing, but Sarah's reaction was instantaneous.

"Oh my god! You're sucking my clit so hard. Oooooh I love it!" Sarah gasped.

"Kiss me while she sucks you," I said.

My hand was still holding her hair at the back and she looked at me lustfully before pushing her lips against mine. I held Nat's thigh with my right hand for traction while I fucked her as Sarah and I explored each other's mouths. Sarah used her right hand to hold onto my waist and pull me into Nat with every thrust. Our tongues probed and writhed against one another ferociously as I we found a comfortable rhythm. All three of our bodies moved together: Sarah's pussy against Nat's mouth, my thick shaft inside Nat's pussy, and Sarah's and my mouths locked together.

After a minute, I broke off from Sarah.

"I'm getting close again. Fuck, you girls are making me crazy."

"Don't cum yet. It's my turn to be fucked next and I don't want to wait," said Sarah.

"Ok, then help me make Nat cum," I replied.

Sarah sat up and slid her hand from my hip, down my thigh, and up Nat's leg to her pussy. Using her index and middle fingers, she began rubbing quick, small circles on Nat's swollen clit. Instantly, I felt Nat's vaginal muscles contract on my member and she began moaning even louder.

"Ooooh yeeeeaaah, mmmmmmpf!" her moans of ecstasy were muffled by Sarah as she forced her wet cunt onto Nat's open mouth.

"God damn, I'm going to blow my load," I said between breaths.

"Mmmmm... uuuuuhhh, aaah, (gasp) yes! Cum inside me!" Nat shouted as she forced her head to the side, leaving a wet trail of Sarah's pussy juice across her cheek.

"Don't you dare! Don't even think about cumming until you've fucked my cunt!" shouted Sarah in response.

I knew I would not be able to contain my spunk if I kept my cock inside Nat's queezing honeypot, so I pulled it free of her labial grasp, grabbed Sarah's wrist and pulled her hand away as I smacked my dick head against Nat's erect clit as rapidly as I could.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaaah! Oooooooooh ouuuuuuuoooooouiiiiii!" Nat was screaming as she came hard.

Sarah stepped off her and watched enraptured as Nat squeezed her big tits tightly, the soft flesh bulging out between her fingers. Her head was back and her legs spread, sticking up in the air, toes curled.

I continued to smack my cock against her so quickly that it became a pink blur. Seconds later I noticed a fine spray was flying off my swinging member and the smacking sound it made as it collided with Nat's quivering pussy became louder... and wetter.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhh, hnnnnnnaaaaaah!" Nat's guttural moans continued as I realised that she was having a squirting orgasm.

She began convulsing uncontrollably, her tits bouncing and jiggling, her fingers grasping at her thighs and stomach, her eyes rolling. I stopped smacking my cock on her and watched the last few small squirts of clear liquid spurt from her wet lips.

"Oh my god! You made her squirt! Look at her, she doesn't even know where she is. Oh please, please do that to me!" Sarah looked at me pleadingly.

"Holy shit... yeah, I'll give it a try," I said, watching Nat writhe, gasping.

I reached my hand to my mouth and licked Nat's juices off.

"I think there's some for you to try down here." I wagged my dick back and forth suggestively.

"Sure, gladly!" Sarah nearly lept at me and slid her hands down my chest and stomach as she took her position on her knees.

She put my dick in her mouth and licked the head in circular motions. Before I knew it, her lips were touching my pubic hair and her tongue was prodding my balls.

"Aaah! Jesus! Careful Sarah, or you'll make me cum to soon. I barely made it fucking Nat."

She pulled her head back and sucked the spit and pussy juice off my length.

"You're right. Sorry, I got carried away. Now get your ass on the bench. I want to ride your fat cock."

Sarah stood—nearly jumping—in front of me. Her taught body glistened with sweat. I admired her tight stomach, toned legs, and firm breasts. I cupped them gently and pulled at her nipples. She giggled and bounced my penis off her palm a few times.

I sat on the top bench and looked at Nat, prostrate next to me, her legs dangling over the edge. She had regained some composure and was looking at me with her eyes half-closed. One arm was lying lazily across her breasts, and the other was moving up and down her stomach, playing with the pussy juice pooled there. She tasted it absent-mindedly.

"Wow. I have never had an orgasm like that. You two are incredible," she sat up and put her back against the side of the cabin, facing me. She opened her legs and smiled.

"I'm just going to watch you two for a bit while I recover. I'm sure you'll get me hot again in no time. Sarah, get ready for a magnificent fucking."

I laid down on my back on the bench, my head pointing towards Nat. Sarah stood on the lower bench and pumped my cock a few times before straddling me and crouching on her haunches. She held my shaft and pointed it towards her pussy, hesitating.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Nat.

"I'm... I'm pretty tight. I don't know if it will go in easily," she said.

I looked up at her, seeing her anxious expression.

"Here," I said, finding the coconut oil and squeezing some into my hand.

I rubbed it liberally onto my prick, then placed my hands on Sarah's thighs, pushing down gently. My dick head made contact with Sarah's outer pussy lips and they parted easily, lubed by the oil. However, her hole was less willing. My cock met with strong resistance at Sarah's tight opening, and I felt it bend under the pressure. I tried pushing upwards but my dick still would not penetrate her cunt. Sarah let out a short yelp.

"Sarah, honey," said Nat, "just relax. Breathe deeply, loosen those pussy muscles, and let his cock slide in."

Sarah nodded to Nat and looked at me.

"It's ok Sarah, I know you can take me inside you."

I reached up and rubbed the oil on my hands over her firm tits. They glistened and shone in the light, and I gently tweaked her nipples and grinned. Sarah smiled back and looked down at her sex. She drew a deep breath, closed her eyes, tilted her head upwards and pushed down onto my cock while slowly exhaling.

At first I thought my dick was going to buckle under the pressure, but suddenly, with the help of the oil, it popped past the tight ring of Sarah's opening. Her eyes flew open and she gasped. I gasped as well, since now my dick head felt like it was in a vice. It felt incredible.

"Ooooh yeah! Jesus Sarah, your pussy is so tight! I feel like cumming inside you right now."

"No, not yet! I need to get you all the way inside me."

Again I felt the pressure, and I watched as another inch of my shaft slid slowly into Sarah's mound. I closed my eyes tight and tried to think of something unpleasant so I wouldn't cum, but all I could see was glimpses of Sarah and Nat's bodies covered in oil and water.

I looked at Sarah again. She was biting her bottom lip and concentrating on our genitals. Another inch went inside, and just before I thought I was going to spurt my man-juice into Sarah, I felt the pressure lessen and saw that she was pulling me out. Sighing deeply, I put my hands on her waist, and when the bottom of my cock head started to appear at her pussy lips, I pushed her downwards—pushing up with my pelvis at the same time. Fully half my length slid inside her with only moderate resistance.

"Let's try working you in with just the first half of my cock, ok?" I said.

"Ok. I'm not as tight now. It feels wonderful!" Sarah replied.

Soon, we got into a comfortable rhythm. Sarah's juices were flowing freely now as her tight pussy bobbed up and down on my length.

We fucked for a few minutes, when I heard a wet sound behind me. I tilted my head back and saw Nat (upside down, of course) rubbing her pussy and caressing her breasts. Sarah, her hands on her knees, continued bouncing on my cock and had also noticed Nat's arousal.

"Come here and sit that wet pussy on his face," she offered.

I heard movement behind me as Nat's knees appeared beside my head. She shuffled downwards until she was kneeling directly in front of Sarah. I had a magnificent view of her plump ass as she and Sarah kissed passionately.

Then Nat sat on her haunches as Sarah was doing, and slowly backed her ass towards my face until her neatly shaven pussy appeared just above my mouth. I lifted my head and probed her pink wetness with my tongue. I felt Sarah put her hands flat on my stomach as she leaned in to kiss Nat again. My hands roamed to the tops of Sarah's thighs and I applied gentle downward pressure when she reached the apex of her thrust. She descended more quickly onto my cock and I arched my hips up slightly to meet her. I heard her gasp and her nails dug into my stomach as another inch of my cock found its way into her opening. Nat sat more heavily on my face and her pussy lips spread over mine. I probed fiercely with my tongue, but was soon short on air.

"Yes, eat my pussy! Take it!" cried Nat.

I shook my head from side to side, catching quick gasps of air as I did so. Nat's juices covered my lips and cheeks. I nibbled her clit with my teeth and she raised her cunt in response.

"Aaah! Whoa, I'm still really sensitive. Be careful down there," she said.

"Then let me have some air," I laughed.

My cock was throbbing at this point, and I wanted to fill Sarah up completely. I could feel her thighs resisting my pulling hands.

"Sarah, take all of my cock. Take it all inside you."

"Oh, oh, oooh! You're so deep already, I'm not sure if I can," she said.

Natalie, got off me, and stood beside Sarah. She took Sarah's right arm and draped it over her shoulders, resting it on her tit. She put her left hand behind Sarah's back and placed it on her shoulder, working with Sarah's up-and-down rhythm. With her right hand, Nat played with Sarah's bouncing tits, letting her nipples run across the insides of her fingers.

"Oooooh my gooooooood..." Sarah moaned.

Nat looked at me and winked, just as Sarah's pussy reached the tip of my cock. I saw the rim of my dick head poke out from behind Sarah's tightly grasping pussy lips. She hovered for a split second, her legs taught, her eyes rolled back, her chest puffed outwards, full of air. The hand on Nat's right tit had a firm grip, creating divots where her fingertips dug into the soft flesh. Her left hand was in mid-air, palm facing my stomach, about one inch from touching it. The veins on my cock stood out and my shaft was slick with Sarah's lubrication and the oil.

I knew what Nat was going to do, and I couldn't wait.

The moment hung in time, suspended, poised. I saw Nat's fingers on Sarah's shoulder press in hard, and Sarah began her descent. Her pussy slid magnificently over my cock with the full force of Nat's downward pull. I watched every inch of me vanish into Sarah's wet, pink, velvety softness as she hit home, her one free tit careening downward along with the hair around her face.

Her eyes were the size of dinner plates and her mouth opened in a silent "Aaaaaaaah!" Her right hand squeezed Nat's breast with such force that plump, taught, scarlet flesh ballooned from between her white-knuckled fingers. Nat winced, but was still smiling, and returned the tit-squeeze. Sarah's left hand flew to her chest and caught her titty on the rebound, clutching it in a vice-like grip. Still propped on the balls of her feet, Sarah's legs involuntarily snapped shut, slapping together above my stomach.

Her orgasm was immediate and ferocious. Her pussy champed my cock as if a vice had been attached. The only thing that stopped me from blasting her womb with my semen was the mild pain of having my organ squeezed so tightly. Her eyes travelled to the back of her head, as an animal moan escaped her lips.

"Aaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnngh!"

Her guttural utterance was pure pleasure, as she lost herself completely. Nat and I watched as her body shook, first in a sustained tremor, then in short, intense, spontaneous bursts. Her pussy continued to clench forcefully, as Sarah's gasping breath returned.

Her hands released their grips and reached in the air aimlessly as her head fell forward. Slowly, and still twitching, she moved her knees down and let her legs rest on the bench. She brought her arm from around Nat's shoulders, leaned forward, and put her hands on either side of me. I lifted my hands to her face and pushed her hair over her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"H-holy shit. That was..," she trailed off.

I ran my hands down her shoulders, over her chest, and cupped her breasts. She sat up and ran her hands through her hair, her eyes closed. I slid my fingers over her firm stomach and tickled the insides of her thighs. She jumped.

"Oooh, god! I'm tingling all over."

Nat put her hand on Sarah's cheek and pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips met softly, and they gave each other small pecks for a few moments. After parting, Nat looked down to where our genitals met. My cock was firmly planted to the hilt in Sarah's cunt. Nat used her fingers to spread Sarah's pussy lips, revealing a red, swollen clit.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,643 Followers