All Comments on 'The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 01'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice story. I hope Big Jade will make her eat her asshole

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot story. I'm "quite" sure she will leave her boyfriend and become lovers with Big Jade and they lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too rushed, three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great start!

99alby9999alby996 months ago

Perfect, as always.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker136 months ago

The premise was good and the characters were promising IF there was any development but unfortunately this was too rushed. I am not going to explain why, either you see it or not but in stories like this, seduction is everything and it was obvious you didn't know how to write one so you jumped to action. 2* for the effort

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the story, and ditto the comment about Kayla eating Big Jade's asshole for her. Also, I would like for her to be made to eat out some of Big Jade's biker friends, who no doubt are have very hair pussies too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with Urban in that the story was rushed, even though enjoyable to a point. The rush includes the casual contemplation of lesbianism, the casual contemplation and dismissal of infidelity and the casual contemplation of whether she is finding this woman attractive or being taken basically against her will is turning her on. Even if the latter is the case, there is no reaction on the part of the protagonist, not much emotional depth, either shame, true lust and even a hint of true resistance. This is not a stranger but her neighbor and this woman, dominating her and the consequences of her relationship with her man should be in the equation.

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealize6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all of the comments. I used to love reading the Literotica Lesbian stories but got bored of them and now mostly read the Gay male stories. I made this switch because the lesbian stories are too drawn out. I never liked reading ten pages of feelings and seduction. I want a quick read with raunchy sex that I can beat off to. That is my aim with this story. To provide great action packed JO material.

tamis_demisetamis_demise6 months ago

Love the story, incredibly hot! Can't wait to read the upcoming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting response, FantazzeAndRealize. The problem with many Lesbian category stories is there is too much talk and contrived softness and lack of true reluctance, non-consent, tension, shame , regret and compulsive acts that are apparently mandatory PC whereas writers in Gay and Trans do not feel they have to show any such restraintj. However, plausibility is still a factor and emotionless chracters with no shame, regret, reluctance and resistance result in a bland, rush story. Thanks.

JadewobbleJadewobble5 months ago

This is so weird so read because my name is Kayla and my middle name is Jade. Strange coincidence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous