The Old House We Bought

Story Info
Our move to the country.
2.3k words
2.95
24.9k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marci and I had been married seventeen years when we made the move to the country. Our girls were 12 and 14 and we sent them to a private school in the City. We were very tired of the inner city mess and decided the country could give us some relief. The old place was priced just right even though it needed lots of TLC. We got 25 acres two barns and the house. We could see there were many things that needed up dated in the house and one barn needed rebuilt.

We had bought the place cheap enough to feel good about the money we would need to do the renovations. We moved in and put up with it for three weeks before I began to look for a contractor. I began to ask around.

I started with the guy who ran the hardware store. He gave me the names of several contractors and I began calling them. Several sounded good, but they were all busy. And busy for some time. I needed some plumbing work done and I figured that was going to be out of most carpenters' hands so I called a plumber. He began to run new pipes to our downstairs bath.

In talk with him I learned of a guy who had moved into the area a couple years earlier from down in Tennessee. He was reasonable and did very good work. But he said he might be a little strange. I found this odd and ask why people said he was strange. Several had said that they didn't feel he could be trusted around the wife.

Then my question was, did he make moves on the wife, or did he do anything wrong? No nothing like that. But he seemed just a bit ruff around the edges. His wife seemed very nice, but there had been some issues with her and some husbands they'd worked for. And then it was found that he was maybe messing with the wife. And they had two grown boys who were sometimes in the mix.

He did good work and at reasonable prices. And then I learned he also did plumb, and electrical wiring. My plumber was very slow and very expensive. I had already spent 3 times what I had expected to spend, and he hadn't finished it. But he had not come back and I learned he had gotten a big job on a new housing project. So, I drove out to where my new contractor from Tennessee lived.

I found that Mr. Burguss only lived about 6 miles south of our place. I drove up the long lane to the well-kept old house and stopped. I got out and walked to the door. I had knocked twice when a big young man came around the house and called to me.

"Can I help you Mr.?"

"Yes, I am looking for Malcom Burguss. I live up the road a bit and I need a Contractor to do some work for me."

"They are gone this afternoon Mr. but, I can tell him and have him call you,"

"Sorry I am David Messing, and yes, let's exchange numbers and we can get together."

We did so and I left. The young man seemed nice. He was maybe mid-twenties and a large young man. I was back into the hardware store the next day and the guy in there ask if I had found a contractor. And I told him I was trying to hire a Mr. Burguss.

"Oh my, you might not want him."

"Why is he not very good?"

"It isn't that it is other problems that happen."

"What other problems come up?"

"Is your wife nice looking Mr. Messing?"

"Well, I find her very nice looking, yes, why?"

"Rumor has it that six of his customers wives became lovers with the contractor. He didn't just seduce them. He took them as his completely when he wanted them."

"Did they all part ways with their husbands?"

"Now that is the unusual thing. It seems their husbands let him come see the wife as he wishes."

"Is his wife not good looking?"

"Oh, my no, Beth Burguss is sexy and very pretty. I have been out back helping load stuff with her. She likes to show off a bit. I have seen her bare tits several times. She shows them off all the time."

As I drove home, I took time to think about them. And about my own wife Marci. My wife is 35 and she is as pure as any wife can be. I took her virginity on our wedding night. I am the only man to ever see her beautiful breasts. Marci is a very small woman with 34" C cup, breasts. With verry large rosettes around her thick nipples. They cover the whole end of her breasts. Her hips match nearly perfect with her breasts, and she shaves her little mound smooth. I love my wife completely, but I have worked hard to get her to become less prudish. I am somewhat permissive when it comes to my Marci. Permissive enough that I would be turned on if our contractor tried to seduce her? Would I care if he got his big cock up inside my wife's little mound?

When I got home Marci said he had called, and we were to greet them very soon as they were coming over. My wife had on one of the T=shirts I encouraged her to wear around the place. It reminded me a lot of what the guy at the store said Beth Burguss wore that exposed her breasts to him.

"Well, I had better go change my shirt, David."

"I learned today that Mrs. Burguss wears shirts that let her breasts show much more than your do Dear. You look perfect."

"David! Do you want them to see my breasts bare? You are being bad you know."

"Let's see how she dresses today. If she is showy with hers, then you be showy for him."

"David no other man has ever seen my boobs. Do you want Mr. Burguss to become our first?"

I kissed my wife and grinned at her.

"Honey if she shows me hers, you show him yours."

An old pickup drove in our drive just then and a big man and a woman got out. They introduced themselves as did we and we shook hands all around. His eyes never left Marci's breasts and I saw her nipples harden under his gaze. Beth was wearing the very loose shirt the guy described. Her breasts were barely contained. We talked several minutes before I suggested that Marci take Beth into the house and show her what needed done and Malcon, and I cover the barns.

"David, I think your wife should show Mal the house and you and I cover the barns."

I gave that a minute's thought and decided we would see where things went right off. I agreed. Beth and I turned toward the barns. As we neared the barns Beth spoke.

"Marci is very pretty. And I was surprised to see her wearing a shirt like mine. Do her pretty breasts fall out of the sides of it?"

"If she leans wrong, they do, yes."

"Will he get to see them?"

"Do you want him to?"

"He knows you'll see mine. And if you try you will have my pussy here and now."

"I will enjoy seeing them, but I can't have your pussy. Not yet."

"Will he get hers?"

"Not today, no."

"He wants her you know. And he is very good."

She quickly flipped both breasts out of her shirt and let them hang bare for me.

"You like them? Suck and kiss them. He will mark hers if she shows them. wait and see."

"We will see if she lets him."

We did a walk through, of the barns, and her breasts were bare the complete time. She took notes of what was needed to redo, them. We finally returned to the house just as they came back outside. I noticed My wife's nipples were very hard and her shirt was stretched badly in front. Her breasts may have been as bare as his wife's had been for me.

" I have enjoyed getting to know your wife, she is very beautiful."

"Thanks, as is yours."

"David, Malcom has asked that I guide him with the house design, and you help Beth with the barns? They can start tomorrow morning."

"Good lets do it."

They drove off.

"Well wife, what did you think of them?"

"She is prettier than I expected. He said you were likely fucking her in the barn. Were you?"

"No, I didn't. She wanted me to. She had her breasts out most of the time out there. And did he see yours?"

"As soon as we were in the house, he told me her breasts were bare for you, and I should show mine off for him."

"And did you show him yours?"

"I did yes. They were bare nearly the whole time."

"Did he touch you?"

"Yes, he marked them both, so you'd know."

"Is that all that happened?"

"Well not quite."

"What is not quite? Did he fuck you?"

"Would it excite you if he did?"

"I am not sure but maybe."

"It was very close. Very close. I sucked him and swallowed it, or he would have. We were both naked and he had me spread with his big cock at my opening and I was very wet."

"But he didn't do it?"

"David, I cannot say you are the only man who has been up inside me now."

"He has had it up inside you?"

"Not clear up in me. But yes, his cock was up inside me. I had to make promises, or he would have fucked me."

"What promises?"

"To suck him off, to let you fuck Beth and you give him complete sexual control of me."

"What does that mean? And how deep was he in you?"

"I am not sure, but maybe he will use me to barter with. And he was up inside me a ways."

"How far is a ways, Honey?"

"I am not sure, maybe 4" or more. He is very big and thick. I never dreamed of being stretched like that. The big head was up inside me some and it felt so good."

"You wanted him to go ahead and fuck you?"

"I would not have stopped him."

"What did you mean he might use you to barter?"

"He said a pretty wife like me can be used to get favors from suppliers and customers. He mentioned your guy at the hardware store."

"He plans to let him fuck you?"

"It is something he said."

They came early the next morning, and He took my wife to our house while Beth led me out to the barns. As we entered the big barn, she quickly pulled her shirt off over her head spilling her breasts out into my view. She began to undo her jeans.

"Come on Dave, get out of your clothes. Malcon has his big cock up in your wife by now."

"You really think so?"

"No, Dave I know so. She agreed to become his this morning. In an hour or so he is taking her into the hardware store for Bob to fuck her. He has agreed to give us credit on a job on our house for 3 months. But he has to give Bob her pussy twice a week. They will take load out to the house after Bob fucks her. The boys are both home so he will let them both fuck her while they are there."

"You are saying he will let 3 others fuck my wife today."

"Not at all David, it could be much more than that. On shipment days, a crew of young men come in and unload the shipment, usually 5 or 6 young blacks unload. Bob makes this deal with us loves to take the young wife out back and let them watch him fuck her. They have 6 young white wives in the community with a half black child. These young men spread their seed freely. Most of them took black seed three or four times to make sure they were PG. Two of the young wives have been back for the young men to seed them a second time."

"I am going to wait and see if they go to town and how Marci's breasts look."

Beth called me to the barn door just about an hour later. She was still completely nude and stood in the doorway. I looked out from beside her as they came from the house to his old truck. Marci waved to Beth and as she did her breast on that side came into our view. The sides were ripped loose under her arms and her breasts were bare and not cover much at all.

Beth got a text from her husband, and she turned to me.

"Bob called him and said to deliver your wife out back, the boys are unloading, and he wants them to watch him fuck her. Then there will be a breeding session for her. Is she on birth control now?"

"No, she isn't right now we are trying to have a baby again."

Beth grabbed my cock and pulled me toward a bale of hay. My clothes dropped off. She spread her thighs wide apart.

"Come on David put him in me. Forget her and let them breed her. She will love thoughts young black cocks."

I slid up inside of her pussy, wet and warm.

"Yes, yes David you have found a home in me. Let my husband have her. Marci will take lots of cocks in the next few months. She has committed to do it all for him."