All Comments on 'The Old House We Bought'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Hoping this is the start of few chapters story. May there a lot of banging ( construction and sexual.

ReedRichardsReedRichards6 months ago

1* fag cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God, what trash! Written for the deeply disturbed and to make others angry. A real asshole writer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Purile

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Sadly, almost unreadable…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This writers stories get more ludicrous every time. In the universe of these stories there is no fidelity, no reason for marriage, no individual who shouldn't have at least one STI, and every reason to not trust anyone you ever meet because all they want is to screw over the next person.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While written well it is a disgusting use of women to get jobs done. I'm sure that they are still being charge for the work that they do and the job probably stretches on and on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you want to read about the exact same thing over and over, this clown is it. There's never a plausible plot, decent grammar, or anything. Consistency is key. All crap all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great. Need more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I KNOW that I've read this somewhere before.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

awful

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"Mr." - "Mr." is a title, as a form of address it should be "mister."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No tags so I started to read the story. Nothing but a stupid fuck ass cuck glorification! With tags ora warning I wouldn' have read or rated this story with a 1 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another bit of stupidity from an idiot who can't even figure out something as simple as tags.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your story is awful, the characters are terrible, your descriptions of the sex are puerile, and the writing is atrocious. Beyond that? Pure gold...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't wait for the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I ha d friend whose wife ended up like this. She wasn’t very good looking but started working in a parlor. It wasn’t very long till the brothers found that my friend liked watching and coming over his house. She was passed around and stretched out so that he couldn’t even feel her anymore. He wasn’t strong enough and they took her and she works for them now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yep that’s what everybody wants a wife. Total slut and no loyalty to husband or family

rruymannrruymann6 months ago

WHAT A WASTE!!!!!

hindsight2020hindsight20206 months ago

Wow! A new low of writing! Really, really, REALLY poor.

Both racist and generally offensive.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader6 months ago

This gets a1 because you were able to marks on paper, otherwise it's crap. Who are these people? I'd say backwoods hillbillies, but that would give hillbillies a bad reputation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hey, yeah you, don't forget adding the guy at McDonalds. Very very important in relation to how the Taco Bell guy gets upset.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Reed! You’re going to hurt Assclown’s feelings. He’s emailed me to complain about my comments on his poorly written, ludicrous, racist, big black clown cuck stories. He actually believes that he has writing talent. This one sucks just like everything else he has written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What is wrong with your mind?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF? This not just badly written, it simply stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This definitely needs a second chapter

Rolando1225Rolando12256 months ago

Is there any sense in this story? Did these people were hit by the martian ray of stupidity and sluttiness? Is there a multiverse for these people or the author?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the most stupid thing ever seen on literotica. rubbish at peak level

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.