All Comments on 'The Old Sofa Bed'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hopeful the cuckold gene does not carry on then

is the cuckold gene right next to the stupid gene?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
That's a simple story, but forgets a lot of issues...

That's a simple story, but forgets a lot of issues...The key point in this story is, when he said to his wife: "He saved my life. He's a part of me, just like you are...", and I can understand that...it's his point of view...That's here that the issues arise: 1st - And the wife and his friends points of view? 2nd - And the feelings between the wife and the friend stayed the same through the years, more with 3 children in the middle? 3rd - Didn't his friend want a life of his own? 4th - Didn't the friend after some time felt he was entitled to be the real husband and real father of those children? 5th - Wouldn't the wife feel after 3 children that the friend should be her real husband? But understanding the meaning of this story, 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

cuck warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice try. Still a fag cuck story.

So when your wife gets injured its OK to go out and father children with another woman? Cuckboy should have left so Glenn and Sue, and their children, can have a normal married life. Oh, forgot. Cuckboy hung around so he can experience the same male attention that Sue is experiencing. Just another cucky faggot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Warning, Gay male shit

Unless you're gay and stupid, this probably isn't for you. Only read far enough to find the hero wanking some dude. Why isn't this in gay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Because these older cuck typists couldn't continue mentally blocking their "shameful" sexuality if they were to contemplate coming out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very convoluted way to write a gay fantasy

But if you're deep in denial then I guess that floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At least understand what you're writing

And post this crap in Gay Male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnietaylor2 is good for another laugh

Eat shit and die? How original. Maybe you should expand your vocabulary bonnie, the same comments are getting boring. Any story that qualifies for the gutter, is liked by you. Just admit it, give your automatic five star ratings and move on. I gave this story a ONE STAR rating because it was neither erotic or entertaining. Unlike bonnie, I call them the way I see them, not to get even with others. I think Lit should give a "Flamer of Loving Wives Award". Bonnie would be first in line for that honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another gay story in Loving Wives.

I'm getting sick of these gay authors publishing their gay shit in Loving Wives. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When you look up idiot in the dictionary

only two words appear. vastiesmith2/bonnietayor2 . Does that tell you anything?

Gave this a one star rating. Neither erotic or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I believe

The old chap just wants to suck a dick. These fags posting in loving wives is a trip

09cutter09cutterover 8 years agoAuthor
ha ha ha... to anony ha ha ha

Trolls are anons like you, my handle is right up front. Btw, I'm not gay. Just like pissing off anons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@09cutter

Your quote was - "Trolls are anons like you, my handle is right up front. Btw, I'm not gay. Just like pissing off anons."

1. You wrote this 2 page story just to piss off some people? Doesn't that make you a troll??

2. Also keep telling yourself that you aren't gay. I'm sure you'll keep denying your true self even with a dick up your ass.

No votes for this story. It was really pathetic. I feel sorry for how messed up your head is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Troll Author

Troll Authors...........How many % of the authors are Troll Authors in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Btw, I'm not gay. Just like pissing off anons."

That gets you 1*, troll author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yeah sure...

of course you're not a fag...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

For vastiesmith2 aka bonnietaylor2 aka anonymous.

dustydingodustydingoover 8 years ago
weird

Found it a strange story

But I love your writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Been a couple of months since your last story . Let me remember that, oh yeah ! When you had Eddie get crowned by his mother ,with a frying pan ! HA ,ha.... sounds like Clue, doesn't it !!? That was some original twists !

"The Old Sofa Bed " suffers by comparison . It's too short !!

In the service the two guys bonded so closely together , it was a physical and emotional relationship . You the writer, 09cutter , told us about it. The men didn't share this with the reader ,us . Back home when the wife is faced with the husband encouraging her to cheat and later to get pregnant . There was no pause . No hesitation . No worries or emotional impact . WTF ! At least she should have said !!

I don't know what is going on here ?? Your stories whiplash from creative plot , with well developed characters . To mundane , hurried stories . With a dash of homosexuality .And cardboard cut-out characters .

Are you just interested in the comments ? Just want to stir up the crowd . Incense persons who take a story , on a website , so very much too seriously ? I don't know ??

What I do know is I've lectured enough . So sorry .

Gave you 3*s .

Read you next time ................ I think ,lol

AMerryman

09cutter09cutterover 8 years agoAuthor
To Amerryman

As always, your insight and comments are much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Retard

You should post in gay.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
09Cutter

Despite his protests to the latter, Cutter is as gay as a one man band.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous