All Comments on 'The Older Woman'

by Bob_6

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The bbc myth train rolls on. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

racism, a despicable 'mother' that apparently hates her daughter, and her husband, and somebody believes the bullshit BBC mythology that is such a bait and switch urban myth. And, of course, he's the sort of asshole that would cheat on his wife with her sick and feeling awful just down the hall, so a host of reprehensible characters to despise here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That 'interatrial' tag is pretty hilarious. Nothing better to convey the lack of intellect of an author than the inability to even spell basic tags that are central to their so-called story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the mom with a tattoo that says 'Fuck this' on her pussy? Oh, come the fuck on with your bullshit. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. I know it’s kinda taboo for mother to want to fuck her daughters black husband, because her husband is not taking care of business in the bedroom. Thats understandable that mom still has more sexual urges than her husband. If it’s mostly the idea in her head that black cock is more satisfying than white, what mom needs to do is find herself a black bull to satisfy her urges for black cock and leave the daughters hubby alone. She may even talk with her son-in-law about trying to introduce her to some black guys that could be he black bull lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She needs my 12 inch bwc inher for a night,she'll never want a black cock again

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What a good quick story that is, nicely written, nice characters and plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous