All Comments on 'The Optocynic 5000 Ch. 03'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good fun fucking stores

Love SirSinn's tales. Never a problem with spelling or grammar. Nice fantasies which is why we are here. Keep it up, Sir. The stories, I meant, you dirty old man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story!

calista241calista241almost 8 years ago
mom and sister

What a genre. and i love your chicks with the giant racks. i look forward to your next ideas Sir Sinn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the hottest I've ever read

All three chapters were amazing, you have an attention to detail and pacing that I haven't seen anywhere else on this site

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 8 years ago
Another winner.

Damn good story .Gets 5 stars again . Thanks that was hot !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great as always!

If he knocked up his Mom, it would make great photo shoots of the swelling breasts getting even bigger when engorged with milk and of the growing bump.

Obviously the sis would have to also join the club, as it were.

SirSinn could well be one of the greats on the Lit!

That is why he is not afraid of anonymous comments, unlike some very prolific but ordinary writers here!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great, but an interesting place to end it

From the the beginning of the first chapter I inferred his friend sold him the camera because he didn't need it any more, that he and his mom were going to go on fucking without the prodding from the camera. It's either that or he decided to end it and the only sure way was to get rid of the camera and not be tempted by it being there. Nah, I don't see that as the reason.

<P>

Then you had the affects fade soon after each of them posed. Maybe I'm missing something, but does this mean he's going need to have them pose again and again? Does it build up so that after two (or maybe a few more) sessions the camera is no longer needed?

<P>

Basically, there is still the question of what happens tomorrow and the day after that. I think a sentence of two would have covered it.

ZubrikZubrikalmost 8 years ago

Pretty freaking good. Love your style, love how this developed, forgive the pun, cant wait to see what you tackle next.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you all seemed to like this one -- it was fun to write.

Regarding the question about the camera's effects -- I tried to leave it ambiguous as to whether it was having any effect at all but, in my mind, I was thinking as you suggested: after a few sessions, the camera's no longer needed.

Thanks for reading.

hornacekhornacekalmost 8 years ago
A great conclusion to the story with a big plot hole unfilled

Since Bobby's friend sold him the camera, the friend obviously didn't need it anymore. And we saw him and his mother going at it in the car, so even without the camera the mind-control was still working. But Bobby used the camera on both his mother and sister, and they were back to normal after. So it stands to reason that after enough usage of the camera, the effects become permanent and the camera is not needed (otherwise the friend would have never sold the camera).

This chapter should have ended with something like them all waking up the next morning and the mother/daughter are still wanting to fuck him/each other even though Bobby isn't using the camera at that moment, leading him to the realization that after a few usages of the camera its changes become permanent. And maybe even an epilogue where Bobby sells the camera to another friend with a hot mom/sister, showing that the cycle continues.

Otherwise, Bobby has to use the camera every single time he wants to have sex with either of them, and they go back to normal between camera-shoots.

Also, the repeated descriptions of his big massive cock were unnecessary. If he's able to mind-control his mother and sister, what does it matter if his cock is large, average-sized, or small? They're gonna love it any way.

Other than that, the entire story was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more sexy family females

I think it should keep going with more sexy family members like aunts and cousins, maybe even a gilf. And possibly their friends.

MIKE0324MIKE0324almost 8 years ago
MORE

THERE IS DEFINITE ROOM FOR MORE FAMILY MEMBERS, NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS. MAYBE A GET TOGETHER BETWEEN THE 2 BOYS WITH THE MOMS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Love your stories. So what are the girl's cup sizes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
agree with others

You should definitely continue this with other female family members. And Lois should get her mothers fist up her ass, for a hard anal fisting, and then return the favour for her mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Lose the ass to mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Read the disclaimer

To the last Anonymous: The note at the start said thered be ass to mouth so you cant read it and then tell the author to lose it. If its not something your into why read the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One hour to shop??

And they had to drive into the city. Great story though.

OzTimboOzTimboabout 5 years ago
Great story. Keep the ATM

As a guy who has had the immense pleasure of Ass to Mouth performed on me during a hot session, it’s fantastic. Dominant and empowering and shows the woman’s deep desire to please.

Keep the ATM, anonymous is either a prude or jealous;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Question

If, as mentioned, the affect of the camera is not in effect when it is not present, why would the prior owner EVER sell it ? For any amount.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Let me know if he ever decides to sell the camera ?

PLEASE !

Brilliant story, well worth more than 5 Stars.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hotter than, what? will the former owner, Ask how things are going? Will the hot five get together? Is there another Hot Mom with a Horny Son?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES