The Optocynic 5000 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,546 Followers

"Move back just a little," I said. "Let me see some tongue."

They did as I said, their tongues sticking out and licking and lapping at each other. Mom leaned forward again and wrapped her lips around Lois's tongue, sucking on it like it was a small cock before moving back and letting her do the same. A little bit of drool fell from mom's tongue on to the top of her tits.

"Lois, mom's dribbled on her tits," I said. "Would you lick that up for her?" I asked.

Lois eagerly dipped her head and ran her tongue over the tops of mom's tits, adding to the saliva that was there rather than clearing it up. She made a big show of slurping at mom's tits before moving back to kiss her, opening her mouth and letting a large amount of spit fall into mom's mouth. Mom swirled it around, obviously adding to it, then bent her head and deliberately dribbled it across the tops of Lois's huge tits. It pooled in her cleavage -- her tits too close together to allow much of it to escape -- before mom sucked it back up and passed it back to Lois, the pair of them swapping it back and forth for a while.

"Mom? Dribble that on Lois's tits again, but this time, pull her basque down first, okay?" I said.

Mom did as I said, reaching up and pulling Lois's basque down, one of her huge, round tits popping free only to find mom's hand waiting for it. The camera clicking away, I watched as mom let a thick line of spit fall from her mouth on to Lois's big tit, the bubbly liquid rolling over the swell and down the side. Without having to be asked, mom bent down and licked it back up but then moved round and clamped her lips over Lois's stiff, pink nipple.

"Aaahhh -- ahhhh that feels good," Lois sighed. She reached up and pulled the other side of her basque down, freeing her other tit. Mom took the hint and moved across, sucking at her other nipple, leaving a trail of saliva across her huge mounds.

"It looks good, too," I said. "Lois? Want to return the favour?" I asked.

Lois cupped mom's face and pulled her up, the pair of them kissing deeply, wetly, swapping spit back and forth before Lois pulled mom's basque down, both her huge tits springing free. Lois took hold of both of them and dribbled a mass of spit over them but instead of instantly licking it back up, she smeared it over mom's tits with her fingers, making her mounds glisten wetly. She then pushed mom's tits together and sucked hard on one nipple then the other.

"Mmmmmm -- suck mommy's tits, sweetie," mom said, looking down as Lois did just that.

I moved behind Lois and knelt down again. "Mom?" I said. "Would you reach down and touch Lois's pussy?"

Mom didn't hesitate -- in seconds, she'd pushed Lois's G-string to one side then slid first one, then two, then three fingers along her slippery twat, spreading her soaking wet lips before easing all three fingers inside her.

"Uuuhnnnnn -- fuck yeah," Lois moaned against mom's tits.

I got some shots then quickly moved around behind mom. "Lois? Your turn," I said. I'd barely finished the words before Lois was doing to mom what she was doing to her, three fingers moving deep inside mom's pussy.

"Ahhhh God -- mmmmmm that's good," mom moaned as her daughter went knuckle deep into her pussy over and over while my camera captured everything.

"Lois?" I said. "Reach back and put a finger in mom's ass."

"You like it in the ass, mom?" Lois asked her.

"I love it," mom said, kissing her. I watched as Lois moved a finger from her pussy and probed at the tiny muscled ring of mom's butt for a moment before slipping it inside. "Ahhhhhh yeahhhhh," mom sighed as Lois fingered both her holes.

I quickly moved back behind Lois. "Mom? Do the same for Lois."

"You too?" mom asked.

"I guess I take after you in more than -- ahhhhh -- just looks and tits," Lois said, groaning as I watched mom easily push a finger into Lois's tight butthole.

They stood together, mother and daughter kissing and moaning, naked tits squashed together, stockinged legs spread wide as they fingered each other's pussies and assholes while I took photographs of the whole thing.

"Okay," I said, standing up. "Bring your hands up -- I want you to taste each other on your fingers."

Both of them reluctantly pulled their fingers out and brought them up staring at each other as they eagerly sucked on their digits, tasting the other's pussy and ass. Mom was the first to offer her fingers to Lois who quickly did the same, both of them leaning in and kissing and licking their own and each other's fingers.

"Fuck that's hot," I said.

Mom turned to me as she sucked on Lois's finger that had been in her ass.

"What now, Mr Photographer?" she asked.

"Let's lose the G-strings, shall we?" I said, both of them whipping the tiny panties off. "Lois? Would you lay on the bed on your back, please?" I asked. She kissed mom before moving away and climbing on to the bed. She spread her legs wide, letting me get some shots of her fingering her juicy pussy. "Doesn't she look good enough to eat, mom?" I said.

"She certainly does."

"But then so do you," I continued. "Think you can find a way for you both to enjoy each other?" I asked.

Mom laughed and climbed on to the bed on all fours, taking a moment to kiss Lois again before turning around and straddling her, falling into a sixty-nine. She slid her hands under Lois's thighs and pulled her legs apart from beneath as Lois reached up and grabbed mom's ass, spreading her cheeks. Mom looked up at me.

"How's this, Mr Photographer?"

"That's exactly what I had in mind," I said, taking snaps as mom's head dipped down.

Her tongue snaked out and lashed around Lois's sopping wet twat, licking softly at her clit as she moved one of her hands up and pushed three fingers deep inside her. Lois groaned in pleasure, partly from what mom was doing and partly because -- at the same time -- mom had lowered her hips, allowing Lois to feast on her pussy.

I moved round the bed to find Lois's mouth glued to mom's cunt, her tongue wedged deep inside the oily folds, occasionally moving down and sucking on her clit bud before moving back and worming into her pussy. She realised I was there, taking photos, and smiled as best she could. Lois brought one of her hands down and sucked on her index and middle finger before holding them up for me for just a second then pushing them easily into mom's ass as her tongue dived back into her pussy.

"Aaaahhhhh fuck!" mom moaned as her daughter ate her out and finger fucked her asshole.

I moved back down the bed and knelt, getting a close up of mom's face, eyes closed, smile covered in Lois's pussy juices.

"You're not going to let her have all the fun are you, mom?" I asked.

She looked at me and moved the three fingers currently stuffed into Lois's pussy down and -- with a little effort due to the angle -- pushed them into Lois's asshole.

"Mmmmm -- fuck yes!" Lois cried as her ass was filled with mom's fingers.

Mother and daughter ate each other's pussies and finger fucked each other's assholes as I moved back and fore the length of the bed, taking as many pictures as I could. The two hottest, bustiest women I knew, wearing basques and stockings, in a lesbian sixty-nine -- I was in heaven and so were they!

Mom was the first to cum, her body shaking, hips moving uncontrollably up and down as Lois sucked and licked at her pussy, her fingers pistoning in and out of her asshole. She moaned low in her throat, tongue still jammed up Lois, her body twitching as her daughter made her cum hard. Just a moment later, Lois groaned as well, mom's tongue and fingers bringing her off at almost the same time. The pair of them shuddered and moaned as they continued eating and fingering each other through their orgasms until mom finally rolled off to the side, the pair of them gasping for breath, huge tits rising and falling as they came down from their cum.

Lois moved first after a moment, getting up and laying half on mom, their tits squashing together as she kissed her, both of them tasting their pussies on the others tongue. Lois offered her the fingers that had been in her ass and mom did the same, the pair of them sucking the digits deep.

Eventually, Lois looked over at me and asked "What now, Mr Photog -- oh!"

"Now I thought I'd join in," I said. I'd taken the opportunity to strip out of my shorts and T-shirt and stood naked, camera in one hand, enormous hard-on in the other. I climbed on to the bed and knelt down, my feet under my ass, my huge cock bobbing out in front of me. "Mom? Lois? Would you come over here and suck on my dick?" I asked.

Both of them quickly got on all fours and crawled over but I stopped them as Lois reached for my dick.

"No hands," I said. "Just your mouths -- start at the base and work up," I said.

"He's so bossy when he's got that camera," mom said with a laugh.

"I know," Lois said. "But I do like it."

They moved in, one either side of my shaft and started kissing and licking my cock, looking up at me as they slowly worked upwards along it until, eventually, they reached the bulbous head. Their tongues pushed it back and forth, spit covering the purple head, lapping at the pre-cum that dibbled from the end. They kissed around it, sharing my cock head as they made out with each other.

"You first, mom," Lois said, moving back a little.

"Thank you, sweetie," mom said, wrapping her lips around my cock and slowly taking inch after inch into her mouth. I groaned as I watched -- and photographed -- my mom blowing me, bobbing her head back and fore, the big knob nudging into the back of her throat and making her cough -- but she kept going. "Guukkk! Gllukkkk! Ulllkkkk!" came from her as she pushed herself onto my cock over and over before rearing back and spitting a thick wad of saliva on to my prick.

Instantly, Lois took her place, her mouth wide, lips spreading around my shaft as she took it as deep as she could, again the knob hitting the back of her throat.

"Mmmlllppff! Gllllukkk! Uulkklll!" Lois gagged as she pushed herself on to my cock just like mom had done. She too pulled back and spat a wad of spit over my shaft, grabbing my cock and using the spit as lube to jerk me as mom leaned in and took her place.

"Ahhh yeah -- suck that dick," I moaned, camera working overtime as mom and Lois took turns on me.

"So fucking big," Lois said in awe, her hand sliding up and down as mom sucked on the head. They swapped again, Lois taking my cock head in her mouth as mom jerked on my shaft.

"Now it's all slippery," mom said. "Where do you want to put it, Bobby?"

I smiled at her. "Lay on your back, mom, and push those gorgeous tits together for me." Mom did as I asked and, after Lois let me go, I straddled mom's hips, my huge cock standing above her. "Lois? A little help?" I asked, nodding down at my hard-on.

My sister took hold of my cock and gently bent it downwards so that mom could wrap her huge tits around it, the head and first couple of inches poking out from her cleavage. I slowly rocked my hips back and fore, tit fucking her as Lois leaned over and alternately made out with mom or sucked on the head of my dick.

"That looks so fucking hot," Lois said, watching my knob appear and disappear between mom's tits before she turned back to her and kissed her.

"And so does that," I said.

Lois leaned up a little and opened her mouth, a thin, clear line of drool falling from her mouth and in to mom's. They kissed again, swapping spit, obviously building up more as when Lois repeated the move, there was a whole lot more that fell in to mom's mouth. When Lois had a mouthful of spit, she turned to my cock and mom's tits, spilling it into mom's cleavage, lubing up her tits so I could fuck them faster.

My sister looked up at me. "Do I get a turn, Bobby?" she asked plaintively.

"Oh yes," I said. Mom groaned as I pulled my cock free of her tits while Lois laid down beside us, but she grinned when I asked her to help as I straddled Lois. Mom took hold of my cock -- taking the opportunity to suck on it for a moment -- before bending it down as Lois wrapped her giant tits around it.

I moved my hips and slid my big cock between my sister's mounds, taking photos as she and mom made out again. Mom moved back every now and then, either drooling spit into Lois's cleavage or sucking on the head of my cock as it appeared from between her jugs, slurping up the almost constant stream of pre-cum that was leaking from the head.

"Are these photos going to be interesting, Bobby?" she asked, kissing Lois and looking up at me.

"These are gonna be the best yet," I said.

I pulled my dick from Lois's cleavage and moved forward a little, rubbing it gently on both their faces as they tried to lick and suck on it. I stood up on the bed, both of them instantly sitting up, mom grabbing my cock as Lois sucked on the head of it before I gently pushed Lois back down and moved back.

"What now, Mr Photographer?" mom asked.

I grinned. "Hands and knees, mom," I said, "ass in the air, face in Lois's pussy."

"He's so bossy," mom laughed to Lois.

Lois laughed and immediately spread her legs wide as mom dived in, tongue and fingers quickly working in her daughter's pussy once more, making her moan as I hunkered down behind mom, cock in one hand, camera in the other.

"Aaahhhhh yeah," Lois sighed, running her hand through mom's hair. "Mmmmmmm -- eat my pussy, mom," she said. "So fucking gooooood,"

I lined my cock up with mom's juicy, plump twat, rubbing the head up and down her slippery lips for a moment before easing forward. Mom lifted her head up for a second and groaned "Fuuuuuuck that's big!" before Lois pushed her head back down into her cunt as I eased more and more of my cock inside her.

As turned on as she was and with all the tonguing Lois had given her, it was easy to slide my whole length deep into her pussy in just a couple of strokes. Her waxed, hairless lips spread wide around my cock, clinging to it as I slid in and out, giving her every inch over and over. Looking up the bed, mom was trying her best to keep eating Lois's pussy with the pounding I was giving her, at least three fingers stuffed up Lois's twat, while she moaned in pleasure as I fucked her. Lois had both hands filled with her own tits, her fingers pinching her nipples, her eyes closed, panting as mom ate her out.

Still taking photos with one hand, I spat on my fingers of my free hand and gently eased the first two into mom's tight asshole.

"Fuuuuuuck!" mom moaned, lifting her head up, making Lois look up at her. "He's got -- uuuuhhhhh -- " she groaned, pushing back at me as I fucked her pussy with my cock and her ass with my fingers.

"His fingers in your butt?" Lois finished for her. "He really is a tits and ass man, aren't you, Bobby?" she asked.

"You know it, sis," I said.

Mom looked back over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me, Bobby -- uuhnnnnn -- fuck mommy's pussy -- uh uhh uhhhh -- make me -- nnnnn -- fucking cum on your big -- motherfucking -- cock!"

With everything we'd been doing, it was no surprise that mom came quickly, her pussy clamping down on my cock, her ass clutching at my fingers as she shook and moaned, cumming hard from fucking her son and daughter. As she fell forward, Lois moved round her and crawled towards me, licking her lips. I pulled my cock and fingers free from mom and Lois quickly sucked at them, first my fingers, then my dick.

"Give me the same, Bobby," she said, looking up at me, licking at my knob. "Get this monster fucking cock in my pussy."

Lois spun round, flipped mom on to her back and straddled her, wiggling her ass at me. She kissed mom, thrusting her tongue into her mouth as she came back from her orgasmic haze before moving her head down and sucking on mom's giant tits. I moved forward and guided my dick between Lois's legs, easing into her pussy. Just as with mom, it took only a couple of thrusts before my whole shaft was balls deep in my sister's twat

"Ohhhhh God -- fuck yessss -- fuck that's big!" Lois moaned as I fucked her, cramming my cock into her.

"Do you like your brother's big cock?" mom asked her, leaning up and kissing her.

"I fucking love it," Lois moaned.

I pointed the camera down and got several shots of Lois's pussy swallowing my dick, dragging my cock almost all the way out before sliding it back inside. Once again, I spat on my fingers and gently pushed them into her asshole, the tight ring of muscle giving way and letting me get in up to my knuckles.

"Uuuhhnnn fuuuuck!" she moaned as I pushed them in. She smiled at mom. "He's got his -- mmmmm -- fingers in my ass!"

"And you like that as well, don't you?" mom asked her.

"Fuck yessssss!" Lois hissed, pushing back to get more of my cock and fingers inside her. "Uuuhhhhh fuck me -- fuck my pussy -- aahhhhhhh -- fuck your sister's pussy!" Lois cried as I did just that, stuffing my cock in and out of her cunt again and again, going balls deep as I shoved my fingers deep up her asshole.

Mom wriggled down the bed beneath her a little so she could clamp her lips on Lois's huge tits, sucking hard on her nipples as I fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh God -- oohh fucking God yes!" Lois cried and I could feel her cum building, her pussy tightening, her pert ass cheeks shaking as we fucked. "Mmmmm -- fuuuuuuuck -- gonna -- fucking -- cummmmm!" she moaned as she came on my dick and fingers, mom still sucking on her big tits.

Slowly, she moved forward, laying on mom as I pulled my cock and fingers from her. Mom gently moved her to one side and crawled out from beneath her, beckoning me over. I moved forward as she took hold of my cock and sucked it deep into her mouth before replacing it with the fingers I'd stuffed up Lois's butt.

"So, Mr Photographer," she said, smiling up at me as she licked my cock, then my fingers, then my cock again. Lois moved across and licked at my fingers, looking up at me as well. "What now?"

I grinned. "I think I should get some shots of both of you taking my cock up your asses. How does that sound?"

"You want to get this big thing," mom said, stroking my dick, "into our tight little buttholes?" She turned to Lois. "Sweetie? Top drawer," she said, nodding to her nightstand. "Get the lube for mommy?"

Lois dived across the bed and returned a moment later with a bottle of lube. Mom gave my cock one last, long lick then turned and bent over, head and shoulders on the bed, her ass high in the air. As if she'd done it a thousand times before, Lois squirted a good dollop of the clear lube on to her fingers and a smaller amount directly on mom's asshole and slowly massaged it in.

I got in close with the camera, watching as Lois's fingers easily slipped into mom's ass with the aid of the lube, first one, then another, then a third, making mom moan and shake as her ass was filled. Lois smiled over at me.

"How naughty is this, Bobby?" she said. "Here I am -- my fingers in our mom's asshole -- getting it ready for you to fuck -- with that giant fucking cock of yours."

"That's really naughty, sis," I said.

"And do you know what I want, after you've fucked mom's ass?" she asked.

"Tell me," I said.

"I want mom to lube up my asshole -- and then I want you to fuck it -- hard -- and fast -- and deep."

Mom wiggled her hips impatiently from side to side and looked back at us.

"Less talking -- mmmmm -- more buttfucking," she said.

"I think that's your cue," Lois said, removing her fingers and instead gripping mom's ass cheeks, spreading them wide. "Come on, Bobby -- I want to watch you buttfuck mom!"

I moved behind mom, using my free hand to bend my cock down, the knob pushing against mom's little rosebud. With all the lube Lois had used -- as well as prepping her with her fingers -- it didn't take a huge amount of effort for my cock head to squeeze into mom's ass, the ring of muscle gripping it as the first inch or so slipped in.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,546 Followers