The Optocynic 5000 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

"Uunnnnnaaahhhh -- fuck!" mom yelled, looking over her shoulder. "Fuck that's good! Aaahhhhhh -- keep going, Bobby -- uuuhhhhhhh -- gimme more -- aaahhhhh -- fuck mommy's ass!"

I did as she told me, gently pushing more of my cock into her tight, hot asshole as I continued to take photos of it. Lois held mom's ass cheeks, watching intently, a huge smile on her face as more and more of my cock eased into mom's butt.

"Oooohhhhh fuck -- so fucking big -- uuhhuhnnnnn -- so fucking good!" mom sighed as I dragged my cock up then back in, each time going a little deeper. "Mmmmmm fuck mommy's asshole -- uuhhnnnn -- fuck mommy's slutty asshole!"

"Oh my God, that is so fucking hot," Lois moaned as we both watched my big cock plunge in and out of mom's asshole, the shaft glistening with lube as I pushed it deep up her backdoor.

"Fuck mommy -- uuhhnnnnn -- fuck mommy's horny fucking asshole!" mom groaned, eyes closed, a huge smile on her face.

Remembering my previous fuck session with Lois, I pushed my cock as deep into mom's butt as I could before slowly dragging it up all the way, letting it pop free of her asshole. Whole mom moaned in disappointment, Lois didn't waste a second -- she instantly leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth, bobbing back and forth, her tongue lashing all over it as she sucked and licked it.

"Oooh, you dirty girl," mom said looking back at her daughter going ass to mouth.

Lois let my dick go and, with a smile at mom, dipped her head down and plunged her tongue into mom's gaping asshole. I quickly knelt down, getting some shots of Lois's tongue working into mom's butt before she leaned back a little and spat into it.

"There you go, Bobby," she said, "all lubed up for you again."

"Thanks, sis," I said, getting back up. Lois grabbed my cock and sucked on it again for a moment before guiding it back into mom's asshole.

"Mmmmmmm fuuuuuuck," mom sighed as I started buttfucking her once more. "Ohhhhh fuck -- big fucking cock -- uuhhnnnnn -- big fucking cock -- mmmmmmm -- for mommy's ass!"

I fucked her as hard and fast as I could, thrusting my dick deep into her butt over and over, occasionally pulling it free so Lois could suck on it. It didn't take long before mom's moans turned into short gasps, her eyes scrunched tight and I could feel her ass gripping me even tighter.

"Aahhh -- fuck -- uuhh -- fucking cumming!" mom cried, her whole body shaking as I fucked her through her orgasm, pounding her perfect butt as she came.

Finally, she crawled forward, my cock slipping out of her ass, Lois instantly sucking on it as mom collapsed on to the bed, gasping from her cum.

My sister looked up at me as she licked my entire length, tasting our mom's ass.

"My turn?" she asked.

I glanced at mom. "I don't think mom's recovered enough to lube up your ass," I said.

Lois smiled, grabbed the lube, then turned around so that she was in the same position mom had been in, her perfect ass framed by her suspenders. She squirted some on to her fingers then reached back and -- as I watched and took photos -- rubbed the gel into her butthole. First one, then a second, then a third finger eased inside and then -- with a groan -- she eased her little finger in as well.

"Jesus, Lois," I gasped.

"Mmmmmmm -- one of these days -- uuhhnnnnn -- I'm gonna get -- mmmmmmm -- my fist in there." She smiled back at me. "But right now, I want your cock in my ass."

I moved behind her and guided my painfully hard cock to her asshole, pushing it inside as she moved her fingers away, bringing them up to her mouth and sucking on all four of them as my cock slid into her butt.

"Uuhhnnnnn -- fuck yes!" she moaned as my thick shaft spread her tight ass. "Oh yeahhhhh -- that's good -- uunnnnn --fuck my ass -- aaahhhhh -- fuck your sister's ass!"

I pushed down, my dick disappearing into her butt before I pulled it back out and slid it back in, buttfucking my beautiful sister's perfect asshole as I took photo after photo of the action.

"Yes! Do it, Bobby -- uuuhhnnnn -- fuck my ass -- aahhhhh -- harder! Deeper! Fuck it!" she yelled, urging me on. Lois whimpered as my giant cock head pushed deeper into her tender asshole, the tight muscle stretched almost to bursting around my prick.

"Fuck her asshole, Bobby!" mom said, kneeling next to us, obviously recovered now. She stared at my shaft as I stuffed it into Lois's butt. "Fuck, you've got such a big cock," she sighed. "And it's all the way in your sister's ass." Mom looked up at me and smiled. "Let me taste it, Bobby -- let me taste your sister's ass on your cock!"

I dragged my cock from Lois's butt, mom eagerly swooping down and sucking as much of it into her mouth as she could.

"Taste my ass, mom," Lois said, looking back at us. "Taste it, you slut!"

I pulled my cock from mom's mouth and stuffed it back into Lois's asshole, going balls deep in one thrust, making her yell in pleasure. I gave her a few long, deep strokes before taking it out and once more feeding it to mom who sucked hungrily on it. A moment later and it was back up Lois's ass.

"Fuck yes! Uuuhnnn -- pound my fucking ass!" Lois yelled. "Aaahhhhhnnn -- fuck my horny asshole -- uuhhhhhhh -- with your massive -- fucking -- hard -- cock!" Lois shook as I fucked her hard and fast, just how she liked it, making her cum with my cock up her butt, her asshole clenching around my shaft as her orgasm rippled through her.

"Fuck," I gasped. "I'm not gonna -- uuhhh -- last much longer," I said, surprised I'd lasted as long as I had.

Lois fell forward, my dick slipping from her ass, and mom quickly moved her, the pair of them sliding off the bed and kneeling side by side.

"Give it to us, Bobby," mom said, kissing Lois, the pair of them making out once more.

"Yeah, give us that cum, Bobby," Lois said.

I jerked on my dick with my free hand, trying to take photos as I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell just a little more.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I groaned, my cock lurching in my hand as I unleashed the biggest load of my life. Thick streams of jizz fired out of my knob, splashing over mom's and Lois's faces, landing in their hair, their eyes, their wide open mouths. Time and again my cock spurted, both of them turning to face me, tongues lashing to try and catch the creamy load. Mom reached out and grabbed my thigh, pulling me closer, my dick bumping into her face for a moment before she wrapped her lips around it, taking several huge shots into her mouth, her cheeks bulging.

As she let me go -- taking another couple of streams to the face -- she turned to Lois and kissed her, swapping the mouthful of cum with her, Lois hungrily swallowing. They both turned to face me, mouths open, tongues hanging out, begging for more which I was happy to deliver. This time I moved my cock into Lois's mouth, giving her a few blasts which she then happily shared with mom.

The pair of them kissed and swapped my cum as my load finally eased off, leaving the pair of them glazed in a massive amount of jizz, looking like they'd starred in a bukkake film.

"Fuck," I gasped, leaning against the wall as I watched them take turns licking and sucking up my seed from each other's faces until they could finally see.

Mom and Lois both looked at me, thick cords of jizz splattered and smeared over their gorgeous faces and stuck in their hair, streams of it having run down their necks to land on their huge tits, their new lingerie now cum stained.

"So, Mr Photographer," mom said after a moment, her gaze glued to my somehow still hard cock. "I guess your sister and I need a shower to clean up after that."

"I guess so," I sighed, my head spinning, trying to catch my breath.

"Want to come take photos of us showering?" Lois asked as she and mom stood up. They headed to the bedroom door, pausing as they looked back at me. They each took hold of the other's ass and grabbed a good handful just like I'd asked them to as they'd walked up the stairs earlier. They leaned in and kissed, mom scooping up some stray jism from Lois's neck and sucking her finger clean.

"Ready when you are, Mr Photographer," mom said to me before she and Lois left for the shower.

I looked at the camera -- despite the number of photos I'd taken, somehow the battery still had a full charge. I wondered again just what this camera was -- was it really affecting their behaviour? My behaviour? Were we really in control of our own actions?

I flicked through the last couple of pictures of mom and Lois eating my cum off each other -- and found I wasn't that worried about whether the camera was affecting us or not, after all.

With a smile on my face and a spring in my step, I followed my mother and sister into the shower.

THE END

† † † † †

That's it for this story. If you liked it, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers