All Comments on 'The Origins of Rahab's Red Book 02'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

3 mysteries solved, 1 mystery created ...

Having studied the manuscripts of Rahab and Danegyth myself, guided by my mentor and teacher Professor P. H., I am delighted to see more time devoted to the research topic of how women throughout the ages influenced history.

I am thrilled to discover that new work has been done to decipher the ancient account of Carwen which was quite challenging due to the non-standardized form of Latin. This work has recently been published on this very site. See "The End of Things", issues 5 and 6.

One would not realize the difficulty by reading the translation into modern English by Prof. H. which makes us feel as if these events happened only yesterday.

The love between women is as ancient as the world and yet it is created every day anew when two women such as Pixie and Helen meet.

Thank you, dear Pixie, for taking this initiative and making your students part of the journey. My heart goes out to Helen who is so lucky to have a friend like you.

There is one mystery yet to be solved: Tracing the lineage of Carwen, Danegyth and Rahab all the way to the present day.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Intriguing and steamy...

... is a fantastic combination for this latest update. The contents of the chest were very interesting, and made amazing connections between Pixie and the incredible lesbians throughout history. And Helen is such a lucky woman to have become intimate with Pixie... as surely is Pixie is lucky to have such magnificent ancestry.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your continued encouragement and support, darling Amadeus. Yes, between them, Pixie and Helen have a journey - a personal and an historical one - ahead of them. Glad you are on it with them xxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Caught up...

...and thoroughly enjoying this addition to your canon. I'm assuming you've got interesting adventures planned for our heroines when they delve into history and I'm looking forward to reading them.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, OneAuthor, I am glad you enjoyed this update xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh, glad you have caught up, and yes, more is planned xxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

* chuckles * at the history of Carwen being played into this series. How does one keep up with all your characters. You need to publish a " cliffnotes " or biography of each character. Perhaps a good assignment for your assistants or counsel. Well written and I do like these 2 characters !

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Giggles, well, as you can see, there is a theme linking them all xxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES