All Comments on 'The Other Child Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good Start

Very few stories under this heading go beyond a few trite cliches. One exception was "Cockball," which I assume the author removed, become he no longer is listed and all of his storis are sadly gone. This story, like "Cockball," tells a story and develops believable characters whose interactions create tension and maybe even misunderstandings that lead to what we know is going to happen. I only wish other authors would respect the readers and the craft enough to develop well-told tales verses the vapid stroke stories that clutter this section. Five stars, and I'm looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

well written.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I got to say. I really enjoyed this first chapter

It in some way was understated, which added a sense of realism, but also maintaining it's fiction status.

I really hope we have more to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her "Hotness"

Classic!

Great story and building so very nicely.

Keep it going. Many thanks.

evilways81evilways81over 10 years ago
I give this a5

just because you used shit-tastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring!

I am confused about everything, because I couldn't get past he first page. Needs a less complicated introduction so the reader can "get into it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too much appendage

Loved the basic thread of the story - frustrated bored wife, over indulged horny teen, but why does the guy have to have a monster cock? Couldn't a thickish 8 incher be just as interesting, considering the husband has one the size of a "termite". Surely the guy had more to offer (and this could have been explored further in the story) than a huge dick.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Deft, humorous use & abuse of incest & Tiger mom cliches

things are coalescing quick. In a way, I hope the author really takes his time with the characters and doesn't take shortcut to inevitable depravity. So far, so goo-fy as per the author's standard introductory speed. Ratchet up tension as long as possible pretty please.

Churchill100Churchill100over 10 years ago
Nice

Nice waiting for the next installments

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Gotta Love

Maria she keeps the Humor coming. and Cybil brings her GF for Duke to get affectionate with. Great StepSister.

FrontmaFrontmaover 10 years ago
Daniel's almost as fun as Zane

Hey final stand,

This is a great, fun start to what I'm sure will be a great series. Tell anonymous to check out Christian college comedy for a more modest appendage on the hero.

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
Well,

I thought the whole rant on Huge Penises would expose the joke. Duke says that whipping out a big TEN INCH penis is detrimental to sex, not a bonus. I figured that would be enough, but - oh well. To me, foreplay is the key part of sex, not the super-sized sausage I can unleash ;)

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
quantity ain't quality

I always snicker when I read such blatant nonsense about men who supposedly have donkey sized cocks. My experience with a modest seven inches is that women generally need a lot of foreplay to be comfortable enough to enjoy me hammering away. And I have to be careful to give them their orgasms first because once I start to orgasm and ejaculate my penis swells up large enough to block vaginal contractions and keep women from additional orgasms.

I have to agree with the comments complementing FS for the quality of his writing style. As for the stroke stories, I excerpted several out of novella sized writings I am still working on. Just to provide more succinct and explicit masturbatory aides for those critics whining about how difficult it was for their limited intellects to plod through my other submissions. But the site statistics show me that they are no where near as popular you might have expected considering the trolls who infest Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hotness

The line between hate and lust, can become blurred. Good humor. Nice story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is really funny

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
funny

I like this kid and the story funny

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I love reading the comments all the ‘experts’ write on someone’s story. I think it’s a well written, humorous story. The characters are well developed and it’s a compelling read. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5301 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES