All Comments on 'The Other Kelly Taylor Ch. 05'

by SimoneLisbon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
*****

I absolutely love this story. Taylor's a beautifully constructed character with his reluctance to be forceful with Kelly but his need to satisfy her so he wouldn't loose her, definitely an enjoyable read!

caramelcreamcaramelcreamabout 13 years ago
You're an excellent writer...

I appreciate the fact that I was able to read through this installment of your story without getting confused. The breaks and labeling let me know when things were shifting, and which character's eyes and ears I could expect to "see" and "hear" through, respectively. That being said, I did not enjoy this story. Not because it was poorly written or just "bad," but because it was mislabeled, in my opinion...

I am a multiracial woman who has a thing for white guys ;o), and I very much enjoy reading the stories that deal with BW/WM relationships. While this story did include that element, the main focus seems to be the BDSM lifestyle--which is not something that I am into or prefer to read about. In other words, I was expecting a romance between a black woman and a white man, and got something else altogether that just happened to be occurring between a black woman and white man. I'm glad Kelly and Mr. Taylor got their happy ending, regardless...

I understand that a story can deal with many different things, and for that reason, it may be hard to pick a category... After all, this story could also have been under the "Mature" category, since Mr. Taylor was 20 or so years older than Kelly. My suggestion to you would be to include a writer's introduction, letting the readers know that the story contains various elements, and list them, so the reader can choose whether or not to read from the beginning, and not have to drop off in the middle. The story tags are nice, but they're not visible until the end of the story. Just a suggestion...

Good luck with your writing, and keep up the good work.

~Caramel

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 13 years ago
Okie... Aaron ??? Kelly??? Mr. Taylor?

While the ending I found interesting I still felt like I wished there was a way to explore a relationship between Aaron & Kelly. He seemed to have liked her for so long but, it is what it is and still one of my favorite stories. Thanks

JonnyD1JonnyD1over 12 years ago
Great Work

Simone, I enjoyed this story, and by that I mean all the chapters... the best of all your work. It's not just because I'm into the older man, younger woman thing. I liked your depth of emotion, your ability to switch among characters be they male or female, and your courage to write interracially. I also liked the way you depicted the issues between the age differences of the characters.

Very nice job.

DaddysBabyslutDaddysBabyslutover 11 years ago

very hot story all of it and well written and very hot

RichbigRichbigabout 11 years ago
yes

I love the interracial love stories. Of course I love younger black women personally but to give a realness to the relationship in story is a gift. Keep writing and bless the world with your words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Um...

You completely lost me. That was the most random ending I have ever read. I'm exceedingly disappointed. I had such hopes for this story at the beginning. It's as if you just got lazy and decided to just throw in some shit at the end. I would consider revising this and extending it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimoneLisbon@SimoneLisbon
Satisfied StoryTeller of exotic, I mean, erotic fiction... My debut novel, Forced to Change is being published. For more details please check out my website http://www.SimoneLisbon.com ***Rising From The Fire - I know, I'm a naughty person for not posting the rest of the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES