All Comments on 'The Outsider Ch. 15'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
I totally agree

The US is so far down the wrong track that it is hard to see how it can be changed.

I try to talk to 20 somethings and they just don't get it. The're too busy watching TV, mindless "reality" shows, to see the need to get off their ass and fight for the correct. I wrote "right" but changed it.

I'm retired. I'm moving to Thailand where S.S. will go further.

Steve150177Steve150177over 10 years ago
If God has turned his back on the USA

... what does that say about evangelicals? You say that other empires have been lost when the country was taken over by radical Christians or other religions.

Does it mean God does like how the evangelicals are behaving? He did it to the Catholics in Spain after 1588, who slowly slid down hill while losing their massive empire.

Or, does it mean God is punishing all the other Christians for not being the right sort?

Or, does it mean that God doesn't get involved at all ever? Maybe because He doesn't actually exist.

WDYT?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES