The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my mind, I see the image of me strung up, naked, fucked in the ass with that wooden sign hanging on me with the name of the shop. And when I see this image in my mind, I cum. There's no way to stop it. The humiliation and violation of it is too much to hold back and I cum, and cum hard. Waves of pleasure run over me, making my skin burn. All the pain seems to turn into pleasure and I bite on the gag to keep from moaning.

It doesn't help as I hear them crack jokes at my expense, from "They should put this on facebook" to "I wonder how much she would charge to advertise for my business." One after another, they joke at my expense, making me feel even more worthless than before and making the surging orgasm even more powerful.

"Just a few minutes left," the cashier announces to everyone from what seems like faraway as I feel nothing but pleasure. I want so bad to pull my legs together, to touch my breasts, to touch any part of me but...I can't. It is very much torture not to be able to do something that you take for granted. I have a feeling that this is why my orgasm is so blissful as if I could touch myself, it wouldn't be this hot.

And so I let my orgasm run over me like warm water filling up a bathtub. It's such a beautiful feeling, even if born from perverted acts. As I cum, I don't think about the guys and what they might be thinking. I don't think of any strangers that might be watching and taking pictures. I just feel the waves that wash over me and let my body hang from the bonds. Wave after wave washes over me, make want to beg for more. It's so intense that for a moment I feel myself wanting to pass out as it just feels so intense and great.

Finally, the waves begin to fade. The intense feeling dies down and lowers more and more with each breath. As I'm actually able to think again, I begin to notice a great many thing. The first is that I didn't make any noise. When I've cummed in the past, I couldn't help but make noise. Hell, I normally scream when I cum hard. Sure I'm gagged at the moment, but I didn't even squeal nor moan or anything. It's as if everything I was feeling went inside, even my voice.

Another thing is that no one seems to notice that I just came either. None of the men are talking about it or even say how I look strange or am squirming. They seem to wrapped up in their own worlds to care about the fact that I've cummed. I'm not sure why this surprises me, but it does. It's as if they really don't see me as anything but a sex object and not even a human.

The last thing I notice is that...I've never had an orgasm like that before. It felt, well, life changing. That I'll never be the same after feeling something like that. It makes me feel at the same time more innocent than ever and like my soul is plunged into darkness.

"Who's next?" the cashier asks. Again I'm greatly surprised by the cashier, that he's helping the store and keeping everyone in order. It really makes me think that he must be a friend of my Dad's. But yet again, when I think this, I think that he might know who I am too. Anyone that is friends with my Dad, would surely not let this happen to me.

"I am," a man answers the cashier. This somewhat brings me back to reality as all my senses that were dulled start to come back alive. Despite cumming hard, I'm still tied up and helpless to whomever is going to get to use me next.

I hear whomever this man is move forward. I hear what I think is him paying the cashier and then the two of them talking. What they are saying I can't make out but I try hard to listen.

I feel hands on my arms, lifting. This confuses me until I hear the click of the cuffs being undone. They are freeing me! Then pain rushes over me as both arms are yanked backward as if I'm a MMA fighter. They are put behind my back and held as the cuffs are put back on, making sure I don't move.

Now the sign hanging around my next is lifted off and removed. I'm a bit thankfull for this as feeling the cheap wooden sign against my bare breasts wasn't exactly a fun feeling. Then I let out a protest into my gag as the back of my knees are gently pushed to make me kneel. My knees hit the concrete, but not as hard as could have been as hands help to guide me down.

I'm now kneeling with my hands cuffed behind me. And I know, hell, everyone knows there's only one thing a man would want a woman to kneel for. This position is one that I know most guys love to see women in.

As I prepare for my mouth to be used, for a cock to violate the one place that I don't want a cock which is my mouth, I tell myself there's just a few more minutes of all this. That it will all be over soon. That there is maybe just one or two more men left, and it'll all be over.

A loud surprised squeal comes out of me as I feel hands mashing my breasts together. Multiple hands grab and push my two breasts into each other in not a gentle manner. I try to lean back or move, but the hands that helped lower me down still hold on to me, keeping me in place.

I let out another squeal, this time of protest, as I feel what has to be tape on my breasts. It's being wrapped around the base of my bare breasts, taping them together. I feel it go once all the way around my breasts, then again, pulling tight.

Oh gosh, they are tying my tits together! Why in the world are they doing that? What purpose would it serve? Tighter and tighter the tape goes and as strange as it is, I'm a bit impressed that the tape is holding. It sounds like masking tape and that always breaks off for me, yet this tape is strong. I can only guess that this is "Tit Tying Tape" that the shop must sell.

After a minute of going around and around my breasts with tape, the taping stop. When it does, I feel my breasts throb and pulse lightly as the circulation is clearly cut off now. And now I feel hands grab hold of my taped breasts. Fingers run over the crack of where the two meet. They seem to explore my taped breasts as if enjoying the feel of them.

I prepare myself for those same fingers to lift the weights or pull on the clamps, but they don't. They just run over my breasts again and again as if feeling the firmness. It's clear this guy has some sort of boob fetish.

Then I have a light bulb moment as I realize why he did it. Why he taped my boobs together. I realize it when I feel something poking me on my under-boob. A second later I feel the hard object being moved to the left to align with the crack of my two breasts. And then I feel the hard object be thrust forward to go up between my boobs.

I'm being titty-fucked. Dear gosh, I'm about to be titty-fucked like I'm in a porno. With my hands cuffed behind me and strong hands holding me in place, there's nothing I can do to stop him from doing that lewd act to my abused breasts.

Now I feel the man slide his cock between my tied breasts. He pushes it all the way between them until I feel his hips against me. Slowly he pulls his cock back while holding onto my breasts, groaning as he feels the feeling of his cock being swallowed by my breasts.

He then starts to thrust and each time he pushes my breasts down with his hands. When he pulls back he lifts my tits up. This is very slow and calm at first, but he quickly begins to build up speed as he goes. It takes him maybe 20 seconds before he is damn near frantically fucking my tits.

The clamps and weights bounce all around as he does this and I feel his precum making between my tits slick. My body moves with him due to being held, leaning forward as he thrusts and leaning back when he pulls back. As he does this, the only sounds I hear are the slick sounds of his cock fucking my tits and all of his grunting. Far in the background I hear very faintly the men talking and laughing as if enjoying the show.

I truly have been fucked in every possible way tonight. Now even my breasts are being sexually used in a way I had never even considered. They are being manhandled and used in such a brutish manner too. Oh, how they are going to be so bruised.

The man suddenly stops and when he does, I feel warmth hit under my chin and on my throat. I feel several squirts hit me, only to run down as his cum splashes on my bare skin. He came, and came from fucking my titties. The familiar feeling of humiliation fills me as I feel his cum squirt out more, going all over my chest as if making sure to cover as much of them as possible. I feel the feeling of being dominated yet again as I feel his cum all over me, marking me as a whore to the world.

I lower my head to show shame, even if I have a blindfold and gag on. It's not lost on me that we are still outside. That strangers are still no doubt watching all this happen to me. That they watched them bind my tits and then fuck them. I keep my head lowered as I hear the other men cheer for the one that titty-fucked me. I then feel myself sink a little as I hear some of the names they start to call me, "Ms. FuckBoobs," "Ms. TittyWhore," as well as "Lady CumOnMyTits."

"He's the last one fellas. Sorry," the cashier announces to nearly thunderous boos. It's so loud that I'm sure everyone around will look to see what is going on. The men start to protest but the cashier stays firm. He says things like, "Maybe they'll do this again," and similar statements, but overall no one is happy that the "promotion" is over. I, on the other hand, am sciatic. I'm so happy I could jump up and down...if I could. It's nearing the end. The nightmare is almost over.

"What are you buying, the last customer of the night?" The cashier asks once everyone gets calm down. I hear it go strangely quiet as if everyone wants to know. I thought I would hear men storming off upset since they don't get a turn, but I don't hear anyone leaving at all.

"Ahhh, a classic," the cashier says at the sight of whatever it is the new man has. I hear the other men cheer, grunt or clap in approval as whatever it is, the item is clearly liked. To this I take a deep breath, knowing whatever tool or toy he has will be the last of the night. That I need to just get it over with. To take it for two minutes and it'll be over.

I then feel the strap of the gag behind my head being undone. It's pulled and then loosened as whomever is behind me means to remove the ball gag. Of all things, I wasn't expecting this. I wasn't expecting them to remove the very first thing they put on me. Wasn't expecting to be able to talk again.

A moment later, the huge ball gag is taken out and I'm a tad embarrassed as spit and drool come out uncontrollably. I feel it come out of my mouth, where it lands on my breasts and (I assume) on the ground. It had been building up and no matter how much I swallowed, there seemed to always be some. I'm able to close my mouth again, to which I feel how sore my jaw is at being kept open so long. That freaking ball gag was huge.

"Open ya mouth bitch," I hear someone with an English accent grunt. It's not a refined British accent to, like how they portray people from London on TV. No, this is a Cockney accent, of someone that sounds very rough.

Then something metallic is pressed against my top teeth. I feel the hard metal clang against my teeth and pull up, digging and pressing against my teeth. At the same time I feel the same sort of metal against my bottom lip. The guy presses it against my bottom lip hard, then harder, sending pain over me. Unsure of what to do, I open my mouth more to try and get my lip out of whatever it is.

That's when I learn that's exactly what he wanted me to do as the metal object is pushed in my mouth fully. The object goes fully in my mouth, where it prevents me from closing my mouth. Without seeing it, I know what it is as they sit on the shelf across from the counter. It's an "O" ring. It forces your mouth to stay open by putting a large metal O in your mouth, propping your mouth open but leaving space inside the "O" for...things.

I begin to protest as the strap is wrapped to the back of my head, but again, I can't speak. This "O" ring makes me open my mouth even wider than the ball gag so I can barely even mumble. I can grunt, groan and move my tongue about, but there's no way I can say any words. They've taken one gag and replaced it with another.

Hands grab the sides of my head to hold it in place. The hands are strong and I know they are by whomever is in front of me. The one that put this damn "O" ring on me. They not only hold me, but they squeeze a bit too, almost like a warning to go along with what they want or they might try to crush my head or something.

"There we go," I hear the accented man groan as he pulls my head forward. Hearing this I'm a bit confused as I'm not sure how this is pleasurable for him...but then I feel it. His cock. I feel it...in my mouth. He's putting it through the O ring and into my mouth. He must be wearing gym shorts or something because I didn't hear him pull anything down.

I feel his cock against my tongue as it goes deeper in my mouth, invading my personal space. He pushes my head forward to the point I feel his member nearing the back of my throat with my tongue scrapping along the tip as his balls hit my chin.

Then he pulls my head backward as he pulls his hips back, letting his cock slide out, still dragging on my tongue. Then he thrusts forward as he pulls my head to his balls again. I feel his salty cock being pushed in my mouth with no way to push it out or do anything about it. As he does this, the thought, "I have a cock in my mouth" repeats over and over again in my head.

As he slowly fucks my mouth, I'm amazed by the taste of his member. I've never had a cock in my mouth before, and always wondered about the taste. Oddly, it is much like what skin tastes like. Like running your tongue over your arm or something.

Now the man picks up speed, forcing my head deeper and deeper on his cock. I'm not even sure how he does this, but each time I feel his cock go further in my mouth. His cock hits the back of my throat each time now and each time he does, I gag and make a gurgling type noise that the rest seem to enjoy a great deal as they cheer at it each time. They also yell their comments, such as "Deep throat the bitch," or "Make her gag on that cock."

He picks up more speed and I feel my still taped breasts begin to swing as he fucks my face. I mean, that's what he's doing; fucking my face. I'm not giving him a blowjob, nor would I call this oral. He's downright fucking my face, moving extremely fast as he thrusts, happy to fuck my face as deep as he can.

The most excited he gets, the more his aim is off. I feel his cock against my tongue, the side of my cheek, even on the roof of my mouth. Without being able to close my mouth, there's no way to control his cock as it invades my mouth. If I could close my mouth and wrap my lips around it, then I could. Now he's free to shove it where ever he wants.

Now I produce a constant gurgle as he jams his cock to the back of my throat with each thrust, giving me a wicked bruised there. The gurgle sound is so humiliating as I've heard the same sound on the porn videos that play in the store. Heard it from "Deep throating" videos. Yet, at the same time, the sound is very arousing as I don't believe I'm the one making it. That I, the smart college girl is having her face fucked outside a porn shop in front of a crowd.

Suddenly the man shudders and pulls out of my mouth. When he does, I feel an all too familiar feeling of warmth hitting my face, neck and breasts. He fucked my face till he came, and on purpose aimed right at me to spread his cum. As he does, I hear him jacking himself off to make as much cum come out as possible, shooting his loads all over my front. Even more cum ends on my face and all over my bare breasts.

"That's it guys, promotion is over," the cashier announces, and again there's are many dejected sounds of protest. Many protest, others groan, and a few even sigh deeply. The cashier has to repeat himself a few time as a few protest about making an exception, a deal or something.

While he is dealing with that, the man who just fucked my face presses his member against the left side of my face. Slowly he moves his cock all over the side of my face, smearing the cum around as he makes me feel his cock knowing I can't stop him. I want to make a noise or do something to alert someone to what he is doing, but I'm not even sure anyone would stop him.

So as I stay on my knees with my hands tied behind me as the man rubs his cock all over my face. He puts it over my lips, slaps it against my cheeks, even acts as if he means to shove it up my nose if he could. He repeats slapping my face with his cock over and over as he clearly loves the visual of it. He does this on both cheeks, and even my forehead. It's a strange feeling too as I've never been slapped by a cock before. A part of me wonders what it feels like to have it slapped on my clit, or maybe my nipples.

The man then pulls back and I hear him beginning to walk off. As crazy as it may be, I almost feel like telling him to keep slapping me with his member. That I sort of liked it. Only that I wouldn't mind him doing it while having to look up at him as he did it. Having to stare up at him while on my knees, naked and helpless.

"Alright girlie, let's get up," I hear the cashier say gently. The men still protest around us, but he very gently guides me to stand up. Once standing, he assists me to turn around and to start walking at my own pace. Slowly, as I'm so sore and beat up, I walk to what I know is the shop. I have to go slow due to the fact I still have all those clothespins on my womanhood.

Once my feet feel the inside of the shop, I feel a sense of both joy and disappointment. I'm so glad it is over, so very relieved. So happy it didn't end worse than what it did. But a part of me wanted more. Part of me wants to go back out and say the promotion is on for another hour.

"Let me lock up and I'll get that stuff off of you," the cashier says. I then hear the sound of the door clicking as the locks are engaged. Then the sound of the blinds going down can be heard. I even hear the sound of the "Open" sign being turned off. This, without a shadow of a doubt, means this guy knows the shop somehow.

My shirt is pulled off my head to finally let me see. The shop is dark with no overhead lights off but I can still see with all the lighted signs. The first thing I notice is the shop has many empty shelves. It looks almost like we were looted or something. My heart drops at this as I figure the men took all they wanted too. Then I spot the box on the front counter. When I do, my eyes widen for it is filled with cash. The box is a rather large box too. And it is overflowing with cash. There's easy $10,000 -- 20,000 in it.

"I would say your plan worked out quite well," the cashier says and I finally am able to turn and see who it is that has been helping me all evening. I then gasp in shock.

"John!" I say, or at least try to say but I still have the O ring in. John is a friend of my father's. He doesn't come in the shop a lot, but does like to watch football on Sundays with him. I stare at him, in disbelief he is the one that helped control everything. More over, that he watched all that they did to me.

"A friend showed me this flyer," he begins and pulls out one of the flyers I made for the event. "I knew your father would never do anything like this, so I had to see what it was," he explains and smiles.

"Needless to say, your father doesn't have to worry about money for a long time after what you did," John says and pats me on the shoulder, as if I did a good deed. He then moves behind me and uncuffs my hands. Once my hands are free, I rub them, thankful to be free again. It's an odd feeling to be tied up for a long time then suddenly free. Just like it's odd to be naked in front of him yet have to want or need to cover myself.