The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I lift my hands to reach behind my head to remove the stupid gag. When I do, John gently grabs my hands and holds them. This surprised me so I look up at him.

"Wait a moment love," he says gently. "We both know that your father had no clue about your promotion. Just like we both know he would be pissed at finding out that you whored yourself out for it," John informs me, a devilish smile starting to form on his face.

"Now, when you give him the money, I figure you are going to tell him what happened but say the girl was some dumb whore or stripper or something. To that he would be mad, but he would get over it when he sees the money. But he would be pissed to learn it was you. So...I figure we can make a deal," John says, that smile of his growing to an almost evil smile.

I look at him, and my mouth would drop open if it wasn't forced to stay open by the "O" ring. I keep looking up at him, again feeling that tied up and helpless feeling even if I'm free. Only this time, he has a different power over me. He has what feels like true power. Standing here, naked, covered in cum with my tits and pussy tied and clamp, he has real power over me.

"What I want, and this will be the one and only time, is for you to go over to the counter, bend over and spread your legs wide...and let me have my turn," John states seriously. I keep looking at him as he says this, and there is no joking in his eyes. There is only a seriousness that is downright scary.

As I keep looking at him, he looks back, waiting on my answer. Completely naked with every inch of me abused and fucked, I don't believe this is really happening. That any of this happened. There's cum everywhere on me (or at least it feels that way). Every hole has been used, abused and violated, and yet, he wants a turn.

And for the first time I am happy this gag is in my mouth. I am happy because it would show my smile if there wasn't a gag. I want to be fucked again. I want him to fuck me and use the power he holds over me. I want one last feeling of being nothing but a sex object.

Without saying anything I turn to face the counter. Then slowly I walk towards it, having to walk slow due to the clothespins still all over my womanhood and the weights and clamps still on my nipples. As I walk, I hear John tell me to "Put my hands on my head and once I get to the counter to take all that shit off on my twat."

Doing as he wants, I put both hands on top of my head, which makes me feel like a sex slave. As I walk, I feel him looking at my ass, no doubt planning on fucking it too. When I reach the counter, I keep facing away from him as I reach down to slowly remove each clothespin, one after another. With each one I take off, I feel the pain that comes from it, and also think about the fucking I'm about to get. About how he will have much longer than 2 minutes to murder my pussy. How I'm going to be sore for a month.

It takes at least 5 minutes to remove all the clothespins and clamps they put on my pussy lips and clit. I even forgot that at some point one of them put a butt plug up my ass. It also takes a couple of minutes for me to deal with the throbbing of my poor abused womanhood as it has been fucked and abused so much tonight.

I put my hands back on top of my head then slowly bend over until both my breasts touch the counter. I keep bending until both breasts are pressed against the glass of the counter, where they are squeezed and pressed hard. I'm bent over fully now, bent over like a whore. The whore that I am.

With John watching, I part my legs to show him what he gets to take. I go slow as I think he might be enjoying this more than I. Soon my legs are spread as wide as they can go, my pussy exposed and ready. All the time I do this, I keep my hands on my head like a good little slave.

"You're a good little bitch, aren't you?" John croons as he walks up behind me while undoing his pants. I then moan as I feel his cock slide into my very ready pussy. He starts to fuck me, and I feel yet another orgasm building. Only I know this one will be the most intense yet.

As he fucks me like this, bent over and willing, I think of all that has happened tonight. I know once he cums, he will leave and it will be over, but a part of me wishes this night would never end. Just like I know no orgasm I ever have will top the one I am about to have. This night has been the best, and worst night of my life.


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
WrekInWaterfallWrekInWaterfall3 months ago

Her getting aroused from the humiliation of what's being done and her knowing that she is the one who put it all in motion is what made this a great series! Having her anticipate her future and acknowledge that part of her sexuality ... perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beginning of the story was a bit confusing. Loss of mother was introduced too late and needed another sentence or two. What did mother and father do before father went to jail? Did mother wait until father was out of jail to leave? How can she afford college if her father is almost out of business? Once the "incident" started, would have liked to have seen a little more feistiness from Jessica. For one thing, after the first 3 minutes were up, the gag should have been removed, same with subsequent items, unless she agreed to it. Could certainly see her flashing the finger when the nipple clamps were added as well as the weight was added and certainly when being verbally abused outside.

Ending was too quick; scene with John could have been extended. An epilogue with her giving the money to her dad and then the after effects on her social life might be fun.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done even if not really my type of story. Missed some things which could be improved by having someone proof-read the story or getting an editor. The biggest inconsistency was having a 3 minute time limit in chapter 1 that changed to a 2 minute time limit in chapter 3. Some other items: before the guy shoved the large dildo up her ass, the guy acting as a cashier, could have used it as an opportunity to sell some lube (more sales). When her arms were moved behind her back, the arms should have been tied with rope (another sale) and not cuffed. Guy who shot up her ass was second to cum inside her not first. Was implied that someone was going to hit her tits (just prior to her spanking) but didn't appear to happen. Lastly, would think there would have been a couple of women and some strap-ons involved. The last scene with John could have been expanded with him taking her in all three holes. The outside experience was not convincing; first of all most porn shops are not located where there is lots of traffic and the even then, was to be late at night wasn't it?

So, good story, if a bit incomplete.

TheEvilWithinTheEvilWithin8 months ago

Jessica, is a 19 year old daughter that wants to help her father with his porn shop that is on the brink of going bankrupt. She has figured out a plan behind the back of her dad, because when she mentioned it to him, he was opposed to it. So she secretly worked out a special promotion stunt to save the store from closing. What follows next is a real state of the art well written story. It's a perfect example of how far a mind and body can be pushed beyond its limits. How every single level of humiliation is checked off on this list of complete depravation and total perversity. A few minutes before the event would start, the escort hired didn’t showed up and a couple of dozens of man have gathered in front of the store. As Jessica opens the door to explain the crowd that the promotion sales have been cancelled, all those men stampede into the store and mistakenly seen her for the escort. Before she can speak one word she’s immediately gagged with a gag ball. She’s facing the wild, horny crowd and confronted with a big dilemma. Will she take the place of the escort girl and earn the needed money to save her dads job or will she try to make clear that this is an accidental mistake. As she has not very much of a choice (not knowing what intentions all these men have in mind), she accepts the challenge but doesn’t know that from the next minute she’s going to be swept from hell to heaven or both at the same time for the next couple of hours. With every humiliation and being debased, Jessica loses more of her dignity. With every new item bought from the shelves in the store, and used on her for a couple of minutes, she is stripped layer after layer of her self esteem. She is stripped naked, handcuffed, abused and tortured with paddles and floggers, nipples clamps attached to her swinging udders, with weights on, her pussylips and clit clamped as well. Every object bought at the store, is used to degrade her in becoming a sex slave, a cumdumpster, and a perverse whore loving every second of this, because as she is undergoing her humiliating treatment, with every client taking away a piece of her willpower, she feels a itch growing inside her, like a dark force that’s been hiding deep inside her soul and now breaks out, takes over her body and makes her confess to herself that this is what she always wanted, this is the real Jessica, loving to be exposed outside and watched by strangers. She cums hard from being humiliated in front of the cameras taking videos and photos of her. Not only for their personal collection, but mostly to be posted on the biggest porn sites around the world. And she loves the idea of being completely exposed on the Internet so hard she cums so hard, the orgasms felt during being abused and fucked in all three loveholes in public is something that she has never experienced before. And she wants more, she even begs for more when the event is almost over. I see this story as a prelude for “The Bindr Experience” which is more varied as this story is more raw and ugly. Just the way I would like to be used in the same way as Jessica in my first assignment to be used and abused voluntarily in a porn shop all night long, with no restrictions, but with an obligation to put every video taken or every picture made to be posted on a porn site with all my personal credentials mentioned (and the linked sent to my mailbox as a proof), to make sure that I will be recognised and become what I have always dreamt of...a worthless sex slave who loves to be humiliated and abused in public, used as a sex toy for everyone’s pleasure...for as long as you want, wherever you like and for as much as possible as you desire !!! This is my ultimate dream come true...what a beautiful story, building up the tension slowly to end with an orgasmic blizzard as never experienced before. Top story, keep up the good work. Can’t wait to read more series of you...TheEvilWithin

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

A nice twist on a story of a young girl helping her dad!

Loved it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01 Girl has her most secret desire forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories