All Comments on 'The Ox Who Got the Cream Ch. 02'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

Well, I think everyone wants Layla that way. Oxman may be handsome and mysterious, and a hero to some, but he seems to me to be a seriously deranged man. Very sexy story, even if I find the hero to be thoroughly unlikable. Layla, in contrast, well Bellie, she sounds like you! Five stars, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG YES

Make a part 3 where this happens and the "Poker" somehow kidnaps Layla and "Oxman" has to rescue her (anything that happens in the meantime between Poker and Layla will need to be detailed out as well ;) ). This has been awesome! Keep the sexy non-con alive!

EGRIEGRIabout 4 years ago
Uh oh, that willful little crime fighter is going to be trouble

It certainly appears Ox has done his homework on Fox before making his move to prevent her from becoming collateral damage. Well, actually that probably wasn't his primary motive, but it was fun to see how these two got together so we can now go after Poker.These to deserve each other. I look forward to their adventures.

You have given us another enjoyable personality laden female to follow through her future travails.

semiosis50semiosis50about 4 years ago
Holy Hotness, Oxman!

Readers are hanging on the the edge of your cliff, just like last time! We have to know if Poker knows how to pet the kitty. That’s a great twist. Brava, pretty.

DamoiselleDamoiselleabout 4 years ago
Good god, girl

I love all of your work, but this is my weakness. I particularly enjoy the "doesn't want to want him" component of how she feels about him.

Whichever way you want to play this is going to be fantastic, I'm sure, but I find myself imagining a continuation of this softer tension between them, where she's reluctant primarily due to wanting to be his equal at heroics, and frustrated that it doesn't happen all at once.

Oooh, a sparring practice scene where she tries to best him and gets increasingly more frustrated when he wins everyone time, all the while teasing and flirting with her would be delicious.

But all means, I'm down for watching Poker become fixated on Layla, but um, you also mentioned Three Face, and that could also be a fun appearance.

My favorite video game, Arkham City, has a pretty amazing scene in a courthouse where a certain superhero rescues a certain cat burglar from a certain lawyer turned supervillain. If you haven't seen it, looking it up on youtube might provide some interesting inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LOVE IT! MORE TRUCE AND LAYLA PLEASE!!

I loved this chapter! Hopefully you invest more on how the relationship of these two would progress. And EEEWWWWW at Poker! Unpopular opinion but I hope he never goes after Layla. While she's kind of a brat, there is some innocence on her part. I'm kind of possessive with my ship lols. I just want more Layla and Truce.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

I Agree with JBEdwards.

I also find Truce unlikeable. I do appreciate he didn’t punish her tonight, but it always annoys me when men claim to care for someone yet blithely disrespect their feelings and desires. It’s a major red flag when someone is not allowed their own feelings. “Don’t be so sensitive.” “I was just kidding.” “Don’t feel bad.” “You’ll get over it.” All classic gaslighting phrases aimed at making someone start to doubt herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

That was really hot!!! I really liked that Layla was more cared for, that Truce was paying attention the attention needed to provide that care, and she got to pester him for what she wants. I Layla also gets to use her voice and be heard on the marriage issue, because despite the premise of this story, that's simply too big a decision to let him bulldoze her on.

I'm also in the camp that I don't want to see Poker anywhere near her. While I'm obviously here for the non-con smexyness, I think you constructed a really fun fantasy that would be ruined if real rape is brought into the story. Both Layla and Truce also seem very monogamous, and for the want/not want thing going for Layla and Truce to be used with Poker too would make it feel like cheating. I feel like that would be a big turn off. (Plus J/Poker is purely gross with no ounce of sex appeal.)

Thanks for this installment. Hope to read more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ohhh

Is it just me or has your writing gotten better? Not that it wasn’t before but I love your new stories!

BakaFGBakaFGalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I was enraptured the whole time!! Great job combining the plot with the story too!! Super hot and entertaining

theSplendidAngharadtheSplendidAngharadalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE

For the love of non-consent, PLEASE do a side-quest of Poker and Layla. Honestly it's why most of us come to read your stories. I am already so excited for it - I hope it's similar to "Voyeur". HUGE fan - living for the next chapter.

RomaniRicciRomaniRicciover 3 years ago

Shit, you always make it hard for me to hate the villains. It's funny because this is how reality is— the dangerous charm of a man can lure any woman.

RomaniRicciRomaniRicciover 3 years ago

This may sound unusual but I feel like poker and her would get along quite well. There's something about twists and unexpected turns that ramp up the whole plot. Other than that, I love this story. All your stories actually

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 3 years ago

Yup. I need another chapter. Great job on this one. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES