The P_rfect Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What the fuck do...shit! B! I thought..." he stammered. He looked like crap. He never showered, never changed. He was wearing the same skin-tight leather pants and smelled of stale liquor and body odor.

Ben put a hand on his chest as he stepped toward Beth. "Geoff, hi. I'm Ben, Beth's, or as you know her B-Girl's husband. I want you to go shower, get a change of clothes, and then when you're ready Beth has a lot to tell you. You got that?" he asked.

Geoff started to say something but then nodded. He back into the bedroom and closed the door.

Demarcus looked at Ben with admiration, "Shit! That's the first fucking time I've ever seen him take orders from anyone," he grinned broadly. "Come on, something to drink?" he asked.

Ben shook his head then paused, "You have coffee?"

They went back out and everyone came up to Beth smiling at her and hugging her. Demarcus pulled Ben to the side, "None of my business but what happened last night?"

Ben looked over at his wife who was hugging one of the crew, smiling broadly. He could believe these guys were like family to her and felt a sadness he could pin down. He looked back and sighed, "You can guess. They were alone in a back room and..."

"They were fucking. Shit! I'm sorry, man," Demarcus said before hugging him. "You must have been pissed."

Ben nodded, "I was but Beth told me the story, I assume the entire one and I'm not pissed. I get it, really do," he said. Beth was sitting between a couple of other guys listening to a story. She looked as happy as he'd ever seen her. Then he looked back at Demarcus and did something he never did. He hugged him, patted him on the back, and said, "Thank you. Thank you for saving Beth's life." he gave two quick slaps and stepped back. Demarcus looked confused at first and then nodded, "You're welcome."

They heard the door open and a refreshed-looking Geoff came out. He went straight over to Ben and put out a hand, "I'm sorry man. I never...shit!" he smiled, "I was going to say, had I known she was married I never would have...but that would be a lie. But I'm sorry."

Ben chuckled, "Sorry I interrupted you, or sorry you fucked my wife?"

Geoff looked at the man and burst out laughing, "Fuck me! I love this guy!" he hugged Ben and then stepped back, a different look on his face. "But seriously, thanks for bringing her by. I know it was you," he said looking over at Beth, "The girl's an enigma..."

"...wrapped in a mystery inside a riddle, to misquote Churchill," Ben smiled. "She is. That's why we love her."

Geoff did a double take hearing the 'we' and smiled.

"You got that right, mate. Then again, is there anyone who doesn't love her?" he asked.

Beth looked up and gave a nervous smile. She looked at each of the men, apologized, and came over. "Geoff, I'm sorry. Sorry to have run off...twice," she said softly. She looked at Ben as he took her left hand, pulling her rings off. "What? Are you?" she gasped.

Ben shook his head. "Nope. But for 24 hours I think you need to give some people who are like family to you closure. I'll be back tomorrow," he looked at his watch, "Same time? Noon?" he looked questioningly at the men. He held the rings out in his palm, "Tomorrow you'll put these back on and I'll have peace of mind for the rest of our lives, or," he looked at the group, "I'll be content knowing you'll be with people you love and who love you."

Beth was stunned as she watched her husband put his coffee cup down and head for the door.

Demarcus trotted after the man as he reached the door, "Let me walk you down, I'm not sure I saw what I just saw."

Ben chuckled, "I'm not sure I did what I just did but I know it's the right thing."

Demarcus slapped him on the shoulder as they walked to the elevator, "Can I ask you something?"

Ben shrugged thinking it would be about what the next 24 hours would be like or why would he do that. "Sure."

"Do you like our music?" he asked.

Ben laughed, "Honestly?"

Demarcus smiled and nodded, "Honestly."

"I think it sucks. It's dependent on shock rather than style. Your lyrics are crude and you play loudly hoping no one will notice. You've got talent, shit! Billy's guitar playing is first rate and the bass riff you did in...whichever song that was, shows you've been held back," he paused. "Sorry, maybe it's just that I like music I can hum after listening to it. No shit like Manilow but you know what I mean."

Demarcus chuckled, "I feel the same way. At night when I go to sleep I listen to Leslie West, Man, if we could do anything like Nantucket Sleighride," he sighed. Or, Jeff Beck, Clapton...you get it. But," he sighed, "Our fans like listening to the shit we put out. Can't complain. I love my house in Malibu right on the beach."

Ben laughed. He liked this guy. "I know you're busy but I've nothing to do for the next 24 hours, I was thinking of doing a brewery tour."

Demarcus grinned and slapped the man on the back, "You mind if Bobby and Billy come along? I was going to clear everyone out so...sorry," he said. "You know what I mean."

Ben nodded, "You can say it, you won't be reminding me as there'll be little else in my head for the next day or so. But, sure. I'd like to get to know Beth's family."

Demarcus turned to run back to the suite. He shook his head, "I still can't get over that our B-Girl's name sounds more like next-door-girl," he chuckled.

Ben stood by the elevator waiting for the guys when he had a thought. A stupid thought but he regretted not having sex with his wife that morning. That might have turned out to be their last time. It would be better than the actual last time when he came before her.

No one is interested in the day Ben spent with Demarcus, Bobby, and Billy.

* * *

Beth knew she looked like the deer in headlights. She looked at the bare finger and back at Geoff. She melted into his arms as if she'd never left. She hated how right it felt being loved by this man...hated how it wasn't anything she could have.

Geoff looked around, "Let's go back to...fuck! My room's a bit trashed," he sighed. "Bobby, can we use...?"

The drummer nodded, "All yours. I make the bed in the morning unlike some slobs," he chuckled. "I'll get housekeeping up here as I assume I'll need to sleep in your room."

Beth felt all the eyes on her. Her pussy throbbed recalling how Geoff felt inside her just 12 hours ago. Then Demarcus came back in after walking her husband out.

"Guys, grab your things. Let's give B-Girl and Geoff some privacy," he said. He grabbed his coat and wallet and herded the group out.

Within a minute Beth was alone with Goeff. She looked at him and sighed, "I guess I owe you an explanation."

It was an hour and a half before she told her entire story and Geoff said nothing and simply held her.

"I'm sorry, so sorry to have run off but I thought I was saving you from disappointment when you discovered I wasn't all the great," she said quietly as she stroked his back. Then she noticed that not only was Geoff hard, he'd been hard almost the entire time. She kissed him thinking it would be more of a peck, but his tongue was inside her mouth instantly.

Beth felt that familiar rush...the rush of anticipation of an epic fuck. She forgot or never admitted it, but this man put everything into it. She was going to tell herself that every one of his fucks was an epic experience but the last one they shared before she left was love-making. Memorable but hardly epic.

She broke the kiss and stood. She pulled off her top and her bra. As she peeled down her tights she smiled, "Before we were rudely interrupted last night, where were we?"

Geoff shook his head, "I'd like to start over." He knelt and pressed his mouth on the most perfect pussy he'd ever fucked.

Beth sighed as his marvelously fat tongue probed her crotch. She let herself be turned and laid on her back as Geoff's tongue parted her lips.

Geoff missed her taste and had sampled various girls' cunts but none was as sweet as B-Girl's. He grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples as she humped his face. He could tell by her breathing she was getting aroused. He knew every sign she had having memorized them after fucking her hundreds of times.

Beth humped against his face but wanted to cum on his cock. She pushed him away, panting, "Fuck me, I need you to fuck my pussy...I need your big cock inside me...Please?" she said when he resisted pulling away from eating her out. "But, I hate to ask, could you put on a rubber?" she asked.

Geoff smiled, "Good call. Who knows where this pussy has been," he said as he playfully slapped her crotch. He jumped up, went into his room, and came back with a dozen condoms. He looked in the drawers on Bobby's bedside table, mumbling, "I hope he has more in here."

Beth laughed and took one, put it in her mouth, and expertly rolled it onto his cock. This was one skill she felt that Ben need not know about.

They fucked all afternoon and into the night. Housekeeping came in at 2 PM and stopped in the doorway. They were starting to back out when Geoff waved them in, "We'll stay out of your way. Don't mind us," he said before slamming his cock into Beth's perfect ass.

Beth was so used to fucking in front of people that she thought nothing of it. She grunted with each thrust of Geoff's huge cock, the sounds echoing off the walls.

When the two maids finished cleaning up, Geoff pulled his cock out of Beth's ass and went over and picked up his pants. He pulled out two hundreds giving one to each embarrassed woman. They thanked him as they backed out, their eyes glued to the 10" cock dangling between the man's legs.

Beth heard one say to the other in Spanish, "Mujer con suerte," Lucky woman. She was smiling as Geoff came back and shoved his cock back into her ass.

Beth was sprawled naked on one of the sectionals in the living room when the crew and band came back. Geoff had left to find a dress as he wanted to go out to dinner with her. She started to cover up and then laughed, "Nothing you haven't seen hundreds of times before."

Geoff came out and chuckled, "I leave you for 10 minutes and you pick up a couple dozen guys. You're slowing down."

Beth smiled, kissed the men on either side of her, and then went back with Geoff to shower and get dressed. She looked in the mirror critically. She looked like a whore. Her dress last night looked like a habit in comparison. The red silk dress was made up of two narrow straps that barely covered her nipples not coming together until just above her mons. The dress was fairly long coming to mid-calf, but slit up each side to above her hips. When she turned she could see her entire boobs and when she moved, she could see her pussy from the side. She looked at Geoff shaking her head, "I can't wear this."

Geoff came over, sliding a hand under the flimsy fabric feeling her ass, "You'll wear it and revel in the attention you'll be getting. Babe, you have a gift, let the world share in your beauty."

Beth sighed and nodded. They headed out, Beth trying to ignore the whistles and headed for the elevators. She was right. She overheard too many disapproving comments to count but also heard envious or approving noises.

The trip from the front door of the restaurant to the table was an adventure. Conversations stopped, soft comments were heard, and all eyes were on her. She even saw women looking at her body licking their lips.

She'd never had such attentive service, never knew waiters would make sure her napkin was perfectly situated on her lap.

When they left and climbed into the limo, Geoff leaned forward in his seat, "Drive around randomly. I'll tell you when to head back," he told the driver.

Beth knew what Geoff wanted and took off her dress. She knelt between his legs, pulled down his pants, and took his cock in her mouth. She remembered the first time she sucked his cock. She couldn't take more than a few inches before she gagged. Now she was burying 3/4 of his cock down her throat.

Geoff saw the driver glancing back constantly so he reached up and turned on the dome light, "Spectacular ass, eh?" he asked. "Look, you don't get us into an accident and she'll let you fuck her."

Beth yanked her head off Geoff's cock and looked back at the driver, "You can watch but that's it," she said firmly. She glared at Geoff, "I'm not yours to offer to other men. I'm yours and yours alone for the night." She then realized how that sounded but looked at him while stroking his cock until he nodded. She lost count of how many limo drivers she'd fucked...been fucked by, but that was then. She nodded and put his cock back into her mouth.

They drove around, the driver finding the smoothest roads. Beth pulled a condom from her purse, put it on the throbbing cock, and then climbed onto his lap. She knew the driver could see clearly her stretched pussy and her puckered ass and felt another rush go through her. Was she hasty in turning down the offer of another cock?

Geoff was gripping Beth's plump tits as she bounced on his cock but wanted to see her under him. He always loved fucking B-Girl and watching her huge tits flop around. It always made him thrust harder so they'd flop even more.

Beth knew what was cumming as she let herself be flipped onto her back. She preferred this as even with the tinted windows she knew all the cars passing by could see her tits. That was reinforced by the sounds of tooting horns.

Geoff got between her legs and thrust hard. The driver found he was having to make microcorrections with each thrust. He wanted Geoff to move to the side seats so the weight shift wasn't from side to side but wasn't sure how to phrase it. "Dude! Could you fuck your whore front to back rather than side to side?" Oh, to be rich, he thought, To afford a high-class whore like that.

It was an hour later after the couple tried every position the driver had ever seen plus a few, that Geoff came. The whore was either a skilled actress or was really into it as she came 4 times. He felt relieved hearing the man roar and the shaking of the car stopped.

Geoff had Beth clean his cock with her mouth as he lolled back on the seat. Then he smiled, "Good thing she rejected my offer. I think I put her pussy out of service for a week," he chuckled.

Beth smacked him and then pulled off his cock, "Don't kid yourself, "I've been fucked harder than that. If I wanted to I'd happily open my legs for our driver. I think he's cute."

Geoff grinned, "Hear that, driver? She'd fuck you. OK, how far from the hotel are we? It has to be miles," he said as he looked out the window.

The driver looked back, "We're here. I listened to your breathing and tried to time it," he said. "Just kidding, I've been going around all the blocks in the area."

Geoff chuckled, "I like our driver. I think you should fuck him."

Beth pulled on the dress as best she could. Not having a mirror meant she couldn't tell what was covered and what wasn't. While she was arranging the flimsy fabric, the driver came around and held the door. She looked at him and then back at Geoff, "I was thinking about fucking him but now that I've had a good look," she said as she stepped out. "He's too much man for me. Shall we go up to your room?" she asked sweetly. Then she kissed the driver on the cheek and put out her arm for Geoff to take.

Beth got little sleep that night. Geoff seemed to want to fuck her more and more as the night wore on. They had breakfast in Bobby's room and fucked some more.

At 11 AM, Geoff let out a groan as he weakly spasmed in Beth's pussy. He'd never cum 11 times in 24 hours before but he was determined to get the most out of the window her husband gave her.

Beth held onto Geoff as his breathing returned to normal. Nothing was said for 20 minutes until Beth sighed and looked at him. "All good things must come to an end and I want to say something I should have said years ago. I love you but I'm also going to say goodbye. It makes no sense but I know this is the right thing to do." She kissed him and stroked his hair.

Geoff sighed and sat up. "I know and thanks. You always acted happy but when no one was looking you had the saddest look on your face I think I've ever seen. I don't know if I was imagining it but when I saw you last night, saw you with your husband you looked happy. Truly happy and I'm glad." he said softly. "I knew yesterday when Ben left that I was not going to let you stay. Not coming between you two," he sighed.

Beth laughed, "But you decided to fuck my brains out for 24 hours anyhow?"

"Gift horse, and all that. Of course, I was going to fuck you. Maybe a part of me hoped you'd wake up this morning and say, 'I could live with a huge cock ripping me in half every day,'" he grinned.

"Huge cock. Ripping me in half. I see how you can be so creative in your songwriting," she chuckled. Then she looked at the clock. "I'm showering...alone. I'm getting dressed. You're getting dressed, and we'll be in the living room sipping coffee as if we'd been there all morning when Ben arrives."

Ben tentatively knocked on the door, scared of what she might have decided, hopeful of what she decided.

Demarcus let him in, gave him a quick reassuring hug, and then stepped aside.

Beth stood up looking happy but nervous. Perhaps it was that she'd been with another man for the last day but at least Geoff stayed seated. Ben knew that if Geoff stood next to her, an arm around her waist he'd be flying home alone. He held out his two hands, the right as if he were to shake her hand, the left, palm up with her rings.

Beth looked confused at first then smiled, slapping away the right hand and grabbing her rings. She hugged her husband hard and kissed him. "That was clever, shake hands and go our separate ways, or...I love you so much," she cried and hugged him even tighter.

Ben looked over at Geoff who was smiling at him. Then Geoff gave a him thumbs up.

They checked out of the hotel and drove back to Portland to catch the flight back home.

Beth never told him anything about the day except that she insisted Geoff use condoms and also that she didn't want to have sex until she was cleared by a doctor. "I don't think back then I understood the dangers...or I just didn't care," she said one night. What scares me now is giving you something. I could never live with that."

A few weeks later, Ben got an envelope in the mail with a thumb drive. On it were all the photos of the two years B-Girl lived with the band. She looked as beautiful as ever but he saw in a dozen or more of the candids the look Demarcus mentioned. He could feel the sadness in her eyes.

Then a month after that he got another thumb drive. Demarcus put in a note saying, "I think you'll be able to hum along with this." He put it in his computer and saw a doc and a WAV file. He opened the doc.

"Ben, I hope you and Beth are doing well. The minute you guys closed the door to the suite, Geoff got up and went into his room. We thought he was going to spiral down again but the next morning he came out with this. I think it's the best thing he's done and we recorded it last night. I wanted you and Beth to have a copy before it hits the airwaves.

Ben opened the player and sat back waiting. It was called, 'Bye Bye B.' He smiled as he heard the familiar bass and then a soft guitar, almost like Phil Keaggy's playing with Glass Harp. No hard pounding of drums, no ear-splitting electric guitar but a soft ballad. Then he recognized Geoff's voice.

Bye Bye B, Bye Bye my love.

You blew in on a breeze

Flew out like a dove.

I no longer look for you

I just thank him above.

It went on about how much she affected his life and when she last left, she completed him as he'd never been before.

He dabbed at his eyes when it was done and he played it again. This time he caught himself humming along.