All Comments on 'The Paladin and the Demon'

by CyanideT

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun

It gave me historical vibes and, I always get aroused of stories with straights\going to be slaves saying how much they need cock after trying to resist (if i explain it correctly) good job :) nice fantasy

the1derosthe1derosalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed this story pretty much.

More than the sexual and physical domination, I love how the demon, slowly and toughly, conqueres the paladin’s mind.

CyanideTCyanideTalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous! I understand exactly what you mean... that was part of what I was trying to convey so I'm happy that you liked it!

the1deros, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had fun writing the dialogues, and the slow but inevitable mental domination.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 3 years ago
really hot

I loved this. I really like how the paladin's nature/ training - forthrightness, fealty and submission to something bigger than himself - are ultimately used against him. He experiences the joy of confessing his desires, and of pledging his loyalty to the corrupting demon. Great work.

CyanideTCyanideTover 3 years agoAuthor

@RSchwuler Hey, thank you very much! That means a lot coming from an author whose work I admire. I hope you continue to enjoy the next stories I have in mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed your story. Just wondering how the demon uses the farmers and the rest of the village men. Very well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! Please post a sequel or more in this universe

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. The onset of the incubus' influence blended with his resentment and pride, and initially seemed like oversimplified writing. Just like any good trap, it only became evident in hindsight (no pun intended). Tenets are like structural members of a building. Together they may be formidable, but separately each is vulnerable to misdirection. You put this together as well as the incubus took him apart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyanideT@CyanideT
A fan of erotic fiction who's also interested in writing. I strive to improve every day and really appreciate all feedback, so don't hesitate to send me a message (cyanidet@gmail.com).