All Comments on 'The Pantyhose Stalker Ch. 05'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am curious though is there going to be a chapter 6 where Mike has more victims and visits Michelle and Nadine again or did she dial 911

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsabout 12 years agoAuthor
You Decide!

The whole idea of leaving Michele's finger hovering over the first digit of 911 was for the reader to decide the ending. I doubt I will write more of this. But you never know...........look what happened with "Lady In The House"

xxx

Michele

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good story

I like your story. It's the best chapter with the chapter three. I hope that you will do a chapter 6 with Mike, Janine and her girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it

I want to know if gets caught or does return again and again and does 19 years old gets pregnant?

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Too Bad

I know it's fantasy, but the perfect capper for me would've been Janine catching him in the act and busting a cap in his vicious ass. Call me crazy, but I like my rapists dead at the end of the story.

Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so hot

Love your story. So very hot. Would love to have Nadine wear her white pleated cheerleader skirt with black nylons and a garter belt along with her heels.

Please read "Daddy's Little Slut" in the online story section. Your writing reminds me of Lisa in that story.

brfr7721brfr7721about 6 years ago
You should have stopped at #4

This chapter of the series really ruined it for me. I gave chapters 1-4 five stars. With the absurdity of risking not only his career, but even his freedom, this chapter ruined the entire series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

At first I was confused at Nadine's great reduction:

"He was amazed at how brazen she was with him and how attractive she looked. She was a younger version of her mother; all curves, and tits to die for." became

"Her figure-hugging spandex top, white with the letters GA in blue and red emblazoned on it, clung to her small firm titties."

Then I realized she was a time traveling version of herself, suddenly being two years younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is, "This is fucking good!" Thanks Michele. Mike is a sexual risk taker, over and over, but he always has insurance policies. Nadine and her mom, Michele, will not report him for fucking (raping) them, because he recorded their eager demands for him to fuck them. And they know that they loved how he fucked them and want him to return for more fantasy fulfilling deviant sex! It would likely be impossible to convince a jury of his guilt with them. But, on the other hand, the jury would find him guilty about the other rapes. I like it with him cumming back to fuck them (together, of course) over and over. They truly love how he treats them when he pounds their asses and cunts. Michele, you should make a video of this story. It would be a big seller for you. I'm sure you could work in a good role for a beautiful transgurl to excite us as well. Oh fuck, you would be sensational playing that added part, sweetie. Thanks for this series. Now I'm onto another one of your wonderfully perverted stories. I'm so thankful that you have a long list for me to enjoy, honey. Love 💘 ya!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3976 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES