All Comments on 'The Paper'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 9 years ago
extremely well written.

I greatly enjoyed this story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

If there was a 6 star rating, you would have it!

Mark737Mark737almost 9 years ago
Damn!

I know most of what is on here is fantasy. But when I find one that is believable and the writing is done well. It makes it worth sifting through all the other stories to find a story like this. The build up was incredible and the way you left it hanging was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect

so good you should write a book about this

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 9 years ago
So Very Good

Loved the story. Lot's of editing mistakes, and a clear problem with quotation marks, but I liked the story way too much to allow these things to bother me. I want more like this! Thank you author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome story there needs to be a part 2 what happens after and go into if they get caught by sister then add elements as to what the teacher thought easily this could be 3 or 4 chapters even more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well now!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story but got confused between what was actually taking place and what was written in his story as it tended to overflow from one to the other. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

I thoroughly enjoyed reading through this story. I am a fan of both brother/sister scenarios as well as mother/son scenarios, and since this story featured both, I found it quite enticing. I too noticed some mistakes in the story, but it didn't bother me as much as it could have, due to my extreme likening of the story.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Encore!

At the very least, this needs one more chapter with David & mom, then David, mom & Shelly together. Then perhaps Prof. Jones could get added into the mix. If not, please consider giving the kinky Prof. Jones her own series to explore all the taboos on her list.

RasmatRasmatalmost 9 years ago
Really enjoyed the story

The errors were minimal and no real distraction. Many newspaper writers don't do as well. For me, the angst was a key part of the story. I also appreciated the lack of detailed discription of the charactors. Let the reader affix hair and eye color, skin tone, height, weight, etc.; those who can.

I agree with the others that what you have offered us so far, begs to be continued. I, as an an aspiring writer and contributor see at least three more chapters in this very good story and easily more.

But, I am a reader. This is, after all, your story and I do envy your obvious talent.

Please continue writing and cintributing.

Thank you.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Fun, hot and kinky.

erwangerserwangersalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Damn that was one arousing story! 5/5. Please, please make this a series!

badmommy71badmommy71almost 9 years ago
PLZ write chapter 2!!!!!

PLZ give us his perspective with his mommy!!! this was sooooooooo hottttt!!!!!!!!! ;-)

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

Loved the concept, delivery, and hope that there will be more. Was just slightly disappointed we didn't get to experience the climax of the Mother and Son angle, but it ended on a great note. 5 stars!

navelmannavelmanalmost 9 years ago
woow superb erotica

the novelty of the plot is so enchanting. the mom son incest angle accentuated by the brother sister incest plot. sooooo erotic. dick raising. please continue with the great great story. what a moment to pause. now the story plays in my mind. she takes him into her room and,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

this is amazing story. I loved every word of it.

swfb70swfb70almost 9 years ago
paper

that was so damned hot- cannot wait for the next edition

nightstalker1960nightstalker1960almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You

To all those who commented, critiqued and or liked this story I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude. I would also like to apologize for the way the story printed on site. Many parts were intended to be in italics to indicate that the character was actually reading portions of the story within the story. I failed to inform Literotica and did not ensure this was accomplished so some sections seem a bit confusing. As to making this a series, I am working on chapter 2 currently, but have started it in 2 directions.

Let's put it to a vote. Who wants to see what happens between the mother and son, and who is curious about this sick twisted teacher? The winning chapter gets posted first.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 9 years ago
Excellent tale!

I enjoyed this story from start to finish, the slow build-up and use of the written subplot to project where the story was going was excellently crafted and showed both the writers and main protagonists skill well. I thought that the very subtle subtext of jealousy from his sister Shelly, cleverly keeping his first time for herself without resorting to blackmail or any other unseemly character trait, was skillfully played out with her asking David to wait while she wasn't there and then promising him that he would not have to wait even though they were going to make their mother do so.

I hope to see another chapter to this story with David getting his hearts desire with the mum and then a future plot where they all somehow live happily ever after, especially as Shelly's jealousy is revealing signs of deep feelings for her brother; I would hate to see this descending into a car crash of orgies and others getting involved in what so far has been an incredibly tender and thoughtful tale. Once again, well done and keep it up!

FenixreignFenixreignalmost 9 years ago
Vote

I say finish with the mom first and have that lead into an encounter with the teacher. That gives you a lot of options with the teacher to go with from a confrontation with either the student or his mom and the teacher or one of them surreptitiously thanking the teacher for the assignment to several others. I agree with Badbadman1965 when he or she said to stay away from a devolution into orgies upon gang bangs. Keep the circle small and as intimate as possible. Sex is awesome, love is unequalled.

badmommy71badmommy71almost 9 years ago
vote

Plz continue with the mommy and her boy!! PLZ don't bring the teacher into it either hon! A three way relationship with mother son and daughter would be amazing tho! ;-)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 9 years ago
Perfect as is

It doesn't need another chapter. Feel free to continue it though, with the quality of this work a continuation would be lovely as well. But that ending was just... perfect.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
A fantastic story told by an excellent storyteller.

I'd like to read how mom and son have a sexual love affair, and include his sister too.

A young stud like him should be able to keep both women satisfied sexually.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really Hot and Erotic

I liked the eroticism of the story very much. I like the way you wrote it, you didn't haste anything. Please continue and keep the seduction slow, I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She

There are two she's and they are often mentioned within close proximity of one another. So it is sometimes confusing which one is the target without going backward to make certain.

KethandraKethandraover 8 years ago

Well done: the slow intertwining of son with both forbidden women in his life building in intensity while leaving plenty to the imagination, and future options wide open.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Very hot!

And very good! Thank you!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
Worth the five pages

Describes the dance to a tee.

Well done.

ken0001ken0001almost 8 years ago
Nice!

One hell of a story.. Your approach to incest fantastic. I could not stop reading although I wanted to save some for later.. The absolute best I've read in some time My compliments!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW!

Very nice well written story 5*'s, just because we can't award so much more...

Bentmind42Bentmind42over 7 years ago
Good read overall

Good read over all. Good story, well told. There is one thing that kept breaking me out of the story though, the misuse of quotation marks. There are two different styles of quotes, double and single. "Said out loud." and 'thought.' There are sections of dialog that after read turned out to be internal and having to make that mental correction was jarring.

With a simple rewrite you can remove the quotes from thoughts entirely. For examples:

John has a really big dick, Sally thought.

Sally decided that John has the biggest dick she's ever seen.

This would be a 5 star if it wasn't for that misuse of quotes jarring me out of the story.

blaster666blaster666over 6 years ago
Excellant

Stumbled across this by accident, and glad I did. Normally I don't read stories that are more than three pages, but this one pulled me in from the start. A very well-crafted read, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very stimulating. I’ve read about 30 stories today and this was the best. Clever, strong dialogue.

Good incest stories with mom and son are hard to do really well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous