The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, turned her around, and moved her under the hot water, while still holding her. She sighed and raised her head from my shoulder to kiss me. After a moment she broke the kiss and said, "What a way to start the day. Although, I'll probably need a nap before the day is over."

"You and me both." I said with a laugh.

She stepped back from me and disappeared into the dark. I could hear the sound of water striking her body and felt the spray as she rinsed herself off.

A minute later, I heard her ask, "Where's that soap. I think it's time for me to try this Braille thing, in reverse."

I chuckled and felt along the tile ledge at the back of the stall until I found the bar of soap. Holding it out in her direction, I said, "Here it is."

Her hand touched my arm from out of the dark and worked down to my hand. Taking the soap she said, "Turn around and put your hands on the wall, assume the position. I am the law around here, after all." I chuckled and did as I was told.

A warm, soapy pair of hands found my back and worked their way up to my shoulders and then out along my arms, until Paula's breasts touched my back. I could feel the hard nipples rubbing against me, just below my shoulder blades.

As her hands moved on out toward my forearms and wrists, I felt her warm breath on my ear as she whispered, "Hmmm, this is fun."

She moved away from me and her hands returned to my back, working lower and lower. As her soapy slick hands wandered over my ass, she giggled.

I asked, "What's so funny?"

Her fingers slipped into the crack of my ass and she ran them up and down slowly, as she answered, "I never realized how different thing are when you can't see. I've never seen you naked but it will be interesting to compare what I'm feeling to the actual sight."

One of her hands crept between my spread legs and cupped my balls for a second before moving on to grip my hard manhood. She ran the soapy hand along its length, her wrist moving between my legs.

She giggled again and asked, "Is this thing always hard or is it me?"

I laughed and replied, "It must be you; it hasn't been staying hard like this for a very long time. Of course, the fact that I work such long hours and for weeks on end may have a little to do with that. I don't have time to get out and chase you horny women, so it sort of builds up."

She laughed and squeezed my shaft once before releasing it. As she returned to soaping up the backs of my thighs, she said, "I understand that. I meet a lot of people here but most are couples and the few singles are usually too old or to young."

She had worked her way down to my calves and when she finished she stood up, letting her hands slid upward along my body as she did so. As her hands came around me to soap up my chest, she pressed her body against mine and rubbed herself against my slick skin.

As her hands moved lower to the spare tire over my stomach she whispered, "You have a nice body, except for this little problem here, and I know how to work that off. Lots of exercise, especially pushups and pelvic thrusts." She ended with a chuckle.

Her hands were now on my hard shaft. As her hands moved over its length, her hips rubbed against my ass. After a moment or two she sighed and whispered, "I'm about to make a mess out of that nice clean pussy, you washed so well."

"If you're not careful, you're going to make a mess on this wall in front of me." I whispered back.

Suddenly she stepped back away from me. I stood where I was for a second or two and then I turned around. I reached out to touch her and found her ass first. She was bent over at the waist, leaning on the wall under the hot water.

Not needing a second invitation, I moved up behind her and entered her with one long easy stroke. She gasped and then groaned softly. I held still for a second, buried deep inside her, enjoying the feel of our mutual contact. My hands caressed her hips and then moved up along her sides and back down over her back.

When she arched her back downward and wiggled her hips, I started to move in and out of her with long slow strokes. After a dozen or so strokes she whispered, "Oh yes, this is definitely an exercise we should add to the program. It works all those places we both need worked." She wiggled her ass from side to side and added, "Now work it harder."

Not needing a second hint, I pulled almost all the way out and rammed my shaft hard into her. As my hips slapped against her ass cheeks she said, "Yes, oh yes, that's the spot."

Each time my hips spanked her ass; she punctuated it with a loud, "Yes." each one a little louder than the last.

After a couple dozen strokes her body jerked and pushed back hard against me, her vagina clamping down tightly around my shaft. I moved my hips in very short fast strokes as I hurried to catch up with her. It only took a second or two for me to reach my peak and I was coming with her. As the first jet of hot fluid shot from me, she shivered and ground her ass tighter against me, a long loud groan coming from each of us.

My knees were weak and my legs shaky as I released my grip on Paula's hips; I leaned forward and braced my hands on the shower stall wall. I realized that it must have been getting daylight outside, because I could just make out her shadowy outline just below me, her head resting on her forearms. I lowered my head and planted a kiss on the back of her neck.

In a moment, my breathing had eased enough for me to say, "I think this exercise program is going to kill us."

She chuckled and replied, "Yes, but what a way to go."

Slowly I stood up straight and pulled her up with me. As I did, my shrunken manhood slipped out of her. She shivered against me and sighed. I held her there, my arms around her waist, until she turned and wrapped her arms around me. I'm not sure how long we stood like that but after a while I realized the water was starting to get cooler.

When I mentioned this to her, she sighed and stepped back from me. Coming up on her toes, she gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, "Then we had better rinse off quickly. We're about to run out of hot water and this water does get rather cold, as it comes from a deep well."

Then it dawned on her that she could see me, "Hey, its daylight."

I chuckled and replied, "Yes, it usually does that around this time of the morning."

She laughed and punched me on the hip. "I know that, I meant, we don't have any clothes in here with us. I guess its towels or nothing."

"Do you want me to go get your clothes for you?" I asked as I turned off the water.

She stepped out of the shower and picked up one of the towels before she kissed me lightly on the lips and replied, "I think this towel will be just fine, as long as there are no early morning arrivals or sightseers. They might see more of a sight than they had ever planned on."

As she wrapped the towel around her hips, I bent over and sucked one of her nipples between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. She shivered as the bud grew harder and longer. I lifted my head as I sucked at the nipple, until it popped out of my mouth.

She shivered again and then giggled; "Now I'm out of balance."

"I can fix that." I said, as I sucked on the other nipple.

Her hand came up to the back of my neck and she whimpered softly, as my tongue circled and then flicked at the hard nub. When I released this one, I lifted my head and looked at her breasts for a second before I said, "See, now they're all evened out."

She laughed and took my hand, moving it under the towel to cup her sex. "Yeah, and now this is all wet again."

When I started to squat down she jumped back and laughed, "Oh no, you don't. We'd need another shower and we're all out of hot water. Anyway, I'm a working lady remember? I need to make rounds and to get the front gate unlocked."

I straightened up and kissed her gently on the lips. Breaking the kiss I grinned and added, "Yeah, and you need to make coffee, too, although, this morning, I already have a pretty good rush going. I wonder what from?"

She laughed and went to the door. "I wouldn't know. Could it be the ravenous sex we've been having for the past several hours? Or could it just be the good company you've been keeping?"

I came up behind her as she looked around outside and kissed her on the shoulder, "Both, would have to be the answer to that question."

"I don't see anyone, so I guess we can head back to the cabin." She said as she stepped out of the shower room.

I followed her out and stood there watching her walk toward the cabin. Half naked in just that towel, she was one of the sexiest ladies I had ever seen. When I told her that, she laughed and replied, "I bet you tell that to all the redheaded women you see wandering around at daylight in nothing but a towel."

I hurried and caught up with her as she got to the parking area. I looked around quickly and saw that there wasn't another car in the area, other than mine. Suddenly, I reached out and grabbed the towel, jerking it off of her. She made a lunge at the towel and then just stood there with her hands on her hips.

I laughed and said, "No I don't, I just steal they're towels."

She laughed and shook her head, before she turned to walk on toward the cabin. "Who needs that old towel, anyway? It's a glorious morning to be walking around naked." She grinned at me over her shoulder and exaggerated the sway of her hips.

I grinned back at her and followed her on toward the cabin saying, "My, oh, my. I do like that swing in your backyard, lady."

She laughed as she stopped and opened the screen door to the cabin and replied, "Yes, you certainly do."

As I entered the cabin she reached out and jerked my towel off. "If I didn't have work to do, I'd let you play on it some more." She added with a giggle.

I turned and pulled her into my arms for a long deep kiss. When we ended the kiss, she leaned her forehead against my chest and sighed, "Okay girl, get it together. You have work to do and coffee to make. It has been fun and oh so satisfying and it probably would be for the rest of the day, but..." She let the sentence trail off.

I chuckled and hugged her tightly, "Okay, you have to get your work done. I'll be a good boy and leave you alone for a little while. Just not to long." I ended with a laugh.

As she stepped back from me and picked up her sweatshirt, she said, "That had better be a promise."

"You can bank on that." I said with a grin as I watched her dress. When she sat down on the other end of the bench to put on her shoes, I asked, "And just how long is all this work going to take?"

She laughed and replied, "Oh, the only thing you're worried about is your coffee, I see."

When I put a pouty look on my face, she chuckled and slid forward to kiss me gently. "I'm just teasing. I have to make my rounds, open the gate, and stop by the office. I should have the coffee ready in about an hour or so. Come on by the trailer in about an hour and a half. If I'm not there yet, just go on in and you can make the coffee. Kathy will either still be asleep or gone, so I don't think she will be a problem for you."

Several questions about whether Kathy was a problem or not swam through my mind but I just smiled and said, "Okay, I'll see you in an hour or so." I leaned forward and kissed Paula gently.

When we stood up, she grinned and said, "Oh, and you might had better get dressed before you come over. The neighbors talk enough as it is. Anyway, I'd hate for you to scare Kathy."

I laughed and said, "Do I have to?" She laughed and gave me a peck on the cheek before she hurried out the door with a wave of her hand.

As she got on Kathy's bike she said, "I guess I'm going to have to buy one of these for myself. She's going to start wondering where I'm going on hers all the time." She blew me a kiss and rode away.

I stood at the door and watched her, until she went out of sight. Just as I started to turn back into the cabin, I caught a glimpse of a small figure as it moved down near the creek, not far from the bathhouse. I had closed the screen door all the way, and now I opened it just a crack so I could see better. The figure moved along the creek back toward the bridge, the same way Paula had left.

The thought that it was Kathy crossed my mind. I wondered how long she had been around here and what she may have heard or seen. There wasn't much I could do about it right now, so I decided to just let it slid.

*****

An hour later, I pulled up in front of Paula's trailer. The Park truck was gone and Kathy's bike leaned up against the tongue of the trailer. Taking a deep breath, I walked up and knocked on the door. Kathy answered the door, dressed in a short bathrobe, a big grin on her face.

"Good morning." She said. "I guess you're here for the disks."

I looked at her for a second and then replied, "Actually, I'm here to make coffee, but I can take the disks and save you a trip out to the point."

"Coffee?" Kathy asked questioningly. "I assume you have talked to Mom already this morning. She was up early and went off riding my bike. I guess she wanted to get a little morning exercise." A sly grin crossed her face.

I studied her for a second before I chuckled and replied, "Yes, she was with me most of the morning, and yes she did get some exercise. We both did as a matter of fact. She had to go and take care of her morning rounds and then she was going to make us coffee. Since she's not back yet, I figured I'd go ahead and get it started."

The grin faded for a second and she sighed, "Come on in. I'll show you were the coffee and the coffee pot is and then I'll get the disks. The pictures are great, by the way. I looked at them last night and got all hot and horny. I was glad when Mom left to go and visit you; I needed some relief and that gave me a chance to scratch my itch, so to speak."

She got the coffee out of a cabinet and sat it next to the pot. As I opened a draw and got out a teaspoon, Kathy asked, "Did you scratch Mom's itch or just make it worse, last night?"

I looked at her sharply and then grinned. "Nosy, aren't we?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I figure, you just made it worse, that's why she was so antsy when she got back from her rounds. I was asleep in her bed when she got back. That's also why she went back to see you this morning. I kept her from satisfying herself, so you owe me." Kathy said with a big grin.

I had the coffee started so I leaned up against the counter and looked at Kathy for a moment or two. I took a deep breath and let it out slow before I said, "Look. I didn't find out that you were Paula's daughter until last night. I like you're Mom a lot and hope to get to know her much better. I think we could have a long-term thing going here, if it gets the chance. That won't happen, if your Mom finds out anything about us. Nothing has really happened that can't be put behind us, if we want to."

Kathy just looked at me for a minute or so, as she leaned against the icebox. A frown crossed her face and she replied, "Yeah, I know." She sighed and continued, "Just my luck, I find a nice older man to teach me what I don't know, one with a great big dick, and what happens? He ends up bonking the hell out of my Mom."

When I started to protest, Kathy raised her hand and added, "Mom is not a quiet person during sex. I heard the two of you in the cabin and later in the shower. Boy, you must have done it right, because she was literally yelling. I sure would like to find out first hand what you were doing to her but I know that wouldn't work. I love my Mom and I want what is best for her, what will make her happy."

She paused for a second and grinned a wicked smile, "That doesn't mean, I can't tease you and torment you with what you'll be missing." She untied the robe as she said the last and opened it up to show that she was nude underneath.

She ran her hands over her breasts and tugged at the long hard nipples that capped each one. "See what you're missing." She said, as she ran a hand down over her stomach and let it come to rest on her smooth bare mound.

She grinned as she watched my eyes following her hand and she took a half step to the side, opening her legs farther. The center finger of her hand dipped between the folds of her sex as she ran it down between her legs. She rubbed the finger up and down her slit for a moment and then took it away. I could feel my manhood stiffening under my shorts and was glad I had worn underwear for a change.

The finger glistened with her juices as she lifted it to her face and licked at the finger. "Hmmm." She said. Holding the finger out toward me she asked, "Want a taste? It might be the only chance you ever get."

I considered what she said for a second, it was very tempting. I started to shake my head and to tell her no, but she stepped forward and stuck the finger in my mouth. Almost automatically, I sucked on the finger and swirled my tongue around it. She had a very sweet musky flavor.

Slowly she pulled the finger from my mouth and whispered, "You should taste it straight out of the box, it's even better."

The sound of a truck outside made us both look toward the front of the trailer. Kathy chuckled and said, "There's Mom. I'll go to my room and behave, okay. Oh, I'll keep those disks, if you don't mind. I wouldn't want Mom to see the pictures on my computer; she'd have a cat. I'll mix the disks in with the others I have. She doesn't know how to load one, so they'll be safe."

I grinned as she closed the robe and headed for her room. "I'm supposed to teach her how to operate a computer. I'd find a better way of hiding those disks. Sooner or later she's going to learn about floppy's."

I heard her mutter, "Great, just great." as Paula came in the front door.

I walked over and kissed Paula and said, "You have a wonderful daughter."

She looked at me a moment and then grinned. "Has she been teasing you?"

I laughed and replied, "Yes, but that's all right. I enjoyed it and I did some teasing back, so we're even. Actually I found out that she loves you very much and that she wants you to be happy above all things."

Paula smiled and replied; "I knew that. I love her too but she can be a brat at times. I was worried that she would give you a hard time and that she might even be a little jealous of you. We've been by ourselves and on our own for quite some time now."

I grinned and said, "She could have been but I think her love for you overpowered it." To change the subject I asked, "Where are the coffee cups? This coffee smells great and is it's driving me crazy."

She grinned and leaned closer to me. "Hey, that's my job."

I laughed and kissed her on the end of the nose, "Yes, I know and you do it so well." Paula laughed as she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

"Hey, you guys break it up, there's a child present." Kathy said as she came into the kitchen area.

Paula chuckled and looked around. "Where? Where?" She asked in a mocking tone. "All I see is my young woman of a daughter." Kathy grinned and got three coffee cups out of a cabinet.

Paula watched her for a second and then asked, "Three cups? When did you start drinking coffee?"

Kathy looked at her Mom and smiled, "Now seems like the right time to start. It'll give me an excuse to spend some time with you two each morning."

She paused and filled the three cups before she continued, "Anyway, I'm feeling quite grown up this morning. My Mom has a great boyfriend and I like him. I also think he's going to be around for a long, long time."

"Oh, and what makes you think that?" Paula asked as she put sugar in her coffee.

Kathy giggled and glanced at me before she said, "I'm telling on myself, but I'll say it anyway. I heard the two of you out at the cabin and later on in the shower. I also saw you walking naked back to the cabin. From what I heard, you would be crazy to let him get away."