The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

"Kathy Ann, what do you mean you heard us? You followed me out there? Why did you do that?" Paula asked in a shocked voice.

I chuckled and said; "Now you know what I got teased about. Don't worry, she was just curious and maybe even a little worried when she followed you out to see me." Paula looked at me a second and then at her daughter.

Kathy looked at her Mom and grinned, "Am I wrong? I know I should have minded my own business, but I was curious. I have never seen you so taken by anyone. A lot of guys have made passes at you over the years but he's the first one I've seen you ever chase after. I wanted to know if it was going to work out."

Paula looked at her daughter for a long second and then glanced at me saying, "I'm not chasing after anyone I'll have you know."

When I grinned at her, she added, "Well, not much anyway. I didn't have to; he almost jumped into the net." I laughed and Paula grinned.

"I didn't have a chance to jump in the net, dear. I had already swallowed the bait, hook, line, and sinker." I said. "Anyway you were the one that went after the pole, not a net." Paula swatted me on the arm, as Kathy giggled.

"Way to go Mom." Kathy said with a laugh.

I could see Paula blushing slightly, but I could see something else underneath, a self-satisfaction and love. Love for her daughter and I think for me. Only time will tell on the latter.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers