All Comments on 'The Party'

by PorthosthePoet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sandalilangsandalilangabout 8 years ago
Thorough using of all holes

Incredible that Beth didn't realise how many cocks were dealing with her. The boyfriend who had taken her to the party obviously didn't mind her being sorted out. Beth obviously needed to be taken harshly and thoroughly after a long period of abstinence and being hurt by the other boyfriend who had treated her so badly. The party was the ideal place for all this to happen as it couldn't have taken place elsewhere without Beth's consent. Strange where all the other partygoers went to - did they not want to participate?

CynthiasAdventureCynthiasAdventureabout 8 years ago
Beth's adventure

Quite a night for lucky Beth

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Positive writing lesson

This story could be used as one of the better examples for those writing cuck (or pretty much any reluctance type) stories. A believable premise for the encounter sets the stage for the main act to follow.

The situation doesn't have to be 100% likely to happen, but it's important (for myself, anyway) to have it in the realm of possibility. When it feels possible, it draws you into visualizing the story that much more and heightens the eroticism.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Awsome!

Such a lot of details, what a great writing! I loved it

PorthosthePoetPorthosthePoetover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback!

Thanks to all of you that sent in edit ideas and corrections for some of my more obvious spelling and grammar mistakes! I have included all the minor edits, so this version should be a bit cleaner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soooooo hot. Love him just watching as she’s satisfied by the other men. Also that they saw him looking but not doing anything to stop them. That is what I dream about happening to my wife and I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous