The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, people began arriving

True to advertisement, mostly couples, a few single women and about 4 single guys that Nina was of course gushing over. Maybe 2 dozen people all told. Beers a plenty, beer pong games throughout, wine coolers, wine, and a little hard alcohol, but a pretty calm group. There were lots of laughter over the decorations, gift adult "survival" packs and soon there were a few french maids running round, one of them a very muscled dude, who garnered a lot of laughs before he removed the costume.

The party was a big hit, though a few of the couples left because the wives were uncomfortable. Beth was a big hit with single and married guys, but always returned to where I was at the party, either sitting on my lap of putting her arm around me. There were a lot of envious looks tossed my direction.

Beth was looking awesome, and certainly feeling no pain, having downed a lot of wine. She was also very handsy, and not just with me, placing her hands on arms and thighs as she leaned over to talk to folks, men and women. As the afternoon began to change to evening, Beth returned to my lap, leaning against me, her cleavage very close to my head. If that was not distracting enough, she had started lightly scratching my thigh, running her nails up the inside of my thigh.

We had ended up on chairs by the pool, sun having gone down, talking in the light of tiki torches that provided a nice ambience. We were chatting with a few couples who were still there, having watched the sun go down earlier, simply relaxing and drinking more wine. Beth was definitely feeling no pain, and she was getting pretty amorous, dropping her head back to kiss my neck or nibble on my ear. I was talking to the couple to my left about city traffic, when she leaned back and whispered in my ear.

"I want you right now. You should take me inside, bend me over and take me hard...Imma bad girl"

Now this really got my attention, but since Beth was somewhat drunk, she did not realize she had not whispered, but instead said it loud enough for everyone in our little group to hear. She looked back to the group and realized that everyone had stopped talking and was staring at her.

"ooops! Silly me!" she said sheepishly, burying her head in my neck to hide for a moment. The men chuckled and nudged their respective ladies, who both rolled their eyes on cue it seemed. Both couples said their goodbyes and started to gather their things, before heading out, asking us to tell Dan and Nina thank you, since the couple had disappeared earlier. That left just Beth and I by the pool, which I was more than happy with, since she had gotten over her embarrassment and was now kissing my neck and rubbing my chest. Her breath hot on my neck, she dropped her hand from my chest, moving towards my quickly growing member.

"You've been teasing me all day, I'm so horny I can't stand it!" Biting my neck for emphasis. Knowing that soon I would be sporting quite the tent, I put my arm under her knees and the other around her waist, lifting her up as I got up from the lounge chair. Once we were standing, I pulled her into an embrace, finding her lips with mine and drawing her into a long, deep kiss. We were both a bit breathless as we broke apart, arm in arm as we started heading towards the sliding door leading into the living room.

As we entered the house, the living room was to our left, sporting a few recliners and a large sectional couch (in an L shape), all of which were centered towards a large flat screen television on the wall. The room was very dim, all the lights having been turned down (or never turned on in the first place), the only light coming from the TV and a very faint light from the kitchen area, just enough so you could find the fridge, which was to our right.

Even before we entered the house, it was clear what was on the TV, as the sounds from a cheesy porn soundtrack were very obvious, confirmed when we saw the actors on the screen. I could just barely make out some figures scattered around the room, including a couple sitting together on the far end of the couch, closest to the door we came in through, and three men, 2 in the recliners and 1 on the couch near where it turned. All where watching the action on the screen.

Beth and I moved up to the back of the couch to watch the movie, where I noticed in the flickering light that various contents of the gift packs were on the couch, floor and tables, including lube and a few of the vibrators...even one of which had a little light on in it. Beth leaned up against the couch watching the movie with me right behind her, rubbing her shoulders and back, occasionally down to cup and kneed her ass cheeks through her bikini.

We had positioned ourselves just to the right of the solo guy on the couch, probably closer to him then we thought. When he looked up at Beth, he was about 6 inches from her tits as she leaned over the couch, unaware he was so close. I watched as he gaped at the view, slowly tearing his eyes away and back to the porn on the screen. The scene in the movie included some guys and one gal sitting around a pool. It moved quickly from one guy making out with her, to all three guys fondling her, removing her bathing suit and probing every inch of her body...which she was obviously enjoying immensely.

Beth was heavy lidded as she watched them probe the woman, already breathing deeply from the stroking I was giving her, further enhanced by the action on the TV. The guy on the couch, very boldly reached up a hand and gently ran it across the nipple of her right breast. Her breath caught and she leaned into it for a moment, before she realized it was not me, looked at the fingers touching her breast, smiled and gently pushed his hand away. He dropped his hand back to the couch, disappointed, but continued to glance up at her tits, adjusting his crotch as he did so.

The tempo in the movie had changed, as the men now had her completely undressed, with one man eating her out, another mauling her boobs, and the third feeding her his cock. Though interestingly enough, most of the men in the room were not just watching the movie, they were sneaking glances at Beth. I also noticed that Beth had began moaning very low in her chest, a clear sign she was really turned on, both from the movie and my hands stroking her back and ass. I was pretty sure that at least the guy on the couch could hear her over the movie soundtrack.

Beth whined softly to me "I need you right now, Alec, let's go", thrusting her ass back against my hand. When she did that, she leaned forward over the couch, causing her tits to push out against her bikini top. The guy on the couch swallowed as he watched them on display, licking his lips and reaching down to adjust himself again, giving up on the movie to watch what was right in front of him. The other two guys were half watching the movie and half watching Beth as well. I continued to rub her back and her ass, and occasionally slip a finger over her suit to rub her pussy. Every time I did this she would suck in her breath, close her eyes, moaning low in her throat.

Beth opened her eyes to see that now the woman was straddling one of the men and riding his cock, jacking off the other two guys while they fondled her tits. As we continued to watch the movie, the woman in the movie was soon pushed over the man she was straddling as one of the men began to work his way into her ass, causing the woman to scream out, before she was silenced by a cock thrust into her mouth. Beth had now broken out into a sweat, providing a sheen to her skin in the light of the tv, the scene in the movie clearly having a strong impact on her.

I whispered to her "Stay right here, I am going to get a couple more glasses of wine, then we can head to our room". She said "Okay, but hurry, I really need it bad".

I headed back towards the kitchen area, groping around in the dim light for a bottle of wine, then two glasses for us. I could hear the woman on the TV moaning loudly as the three men all thrust in and out of her body. Another loud moan came from the TV, louder then the rest...and closer? The moan sounded like it was coming from within the room, not the tv. I finished pouring the wine and moved back into the living room carefully, so as not to spill, then paused to allow my eyes to adjust to the even dimmer light in the living room...and that was when I noticed that my place had been taken.

Rather than interrupt, I put the glasses of wine down and quietly moved to a good position to watch what was happening. One of the men in the recliners had gotten up, moved behind Beth and put his left hand over her hand on the couch, and was doing the the same things that I had been doing, namely rubbing her ass and pussy through her bikini bottoms. Beth was still watching the movie, but her eyes were half mast, as she moaned softly at the guy's touch, who had now begun to run his fingers across her pussy under her suit. Once again she leaned forward a bit, moaning much louder this time, thrusting her ass out so he could get a better angle.

The third fellow had spotted me watching the action, and when I did not join, but instead continued watching, he got up and walked over. He moved to her right side, but did not immediately touch her, just watched. Couch guy was openly staring at her tits, not bothering to watch the movie any more. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly visible in the low flickering light, her head thrown back as she thrust back against the fingers rubbing her, her breasts dancing in front of him as she quivered and moaned.

The 3rd guy, the facilitator, apparently decided it was time to speed things up a bit. He moved a little closer, still not touching her, and reached for the ties on the right side of her bikini bottoms. He very slowly untied one side, then reached across and undid the other side. The 2nd guy, watching him do this, continued his rubbing action, but raised his hand up over the lip of the suit then down to her pussy, causing the suit to flip down in the front and back, only held there by the junction between her her thighs. He continued rubbing down until he could slip his fingers under that thin wisp of clothing, where he not only able to touch the lips of her pussy, but freed up the last hold on the bottoms, which fell to the floor. Triumphant, he boldly pushed 2 fingers deep into her pussy. At this Beth hissed, closing her eyes, moaning very loudly, thrusting her ass back against her fingers.

Beth's reactions and moans had sparked renewed interest by couch guy, as he gently reached up to brush the back of his hand against her breast. At first Beth leaned into the touch, then raised her free right hand as if to push his hand away. At that moment, couch guy turned his hand over and gripped her hard nipple between two fingers, twisting and squeezing. Beth's hand froze midway up, then she slowly put her hand back onto the couch back to steady herself, whimpering slightly at the pleasure and pain bring inflicted by his hard manipulation of her nipple. Biting her lip, Beth closes her eyes again, concentrating on all the sensations flowing through her body from the fingers in her pussy to the squeezing of her nipple.

Behind her, the man with his fingers in her pussy, stopped holding her left hand with his other hand, instead sliding it down Beth's stomach, questing for and finding her clit. His entire body, including a large bulge in his swim trunks, was pressed up against her side as he used both hands between her legs to penetrate and caress her. Beth threw her head back, softly crying out at the intensity of the new touch, turning slightly toward the man who was penetrating her, still thinking it was me, where he promptly drew her into a deep, tongue dancing kiss.

Couch got even bolder, raising himself to his knees in front of Beth, and grasping both breasts in his hands, squeezing and kneading them, then alternating tweaking each nipple. He leaned forward and licked and kissed his way between her tits Beth's moans picked up in tempo and volume again, even with her lips locked with the guy behind her, drowning out the tv, which had now been largely forgotten. She no longer seemed concerned about what Couch was doing, simply letting him do what he wanted, even thrusting her chest towards him for easier access.

After glancing at me once again, to see if I was going to interfere, the Facilitator reached up to untie the strings on the back of her bikini top, slowly rubbing her neck to distract her from his intended target, allowing him to grasp the strings and slowly untie the knot.. I thought this would get Beth's attention as there were now 5 hands touching her body, but she was so immersed in what she was feeling that she seemed oblivious that she was surrounded by three men, slowly but surely preparing to have their way with her. As the strings of her bikini parted, the suit loosed around the bottoms of her breasts, bunching the fabric between Couch's hand as he mauled her breasts.

Not stopping there, the third guy naturally reached for the top tie for the bikini top, Once he untied it, he moved his hands back down to her back, allowing gravity to take its course. Couch grinned as the suit came off in his hands, which he quickly dropped behind the couch, moving his hands to her now bare tits. Beth did notice this, breaking away from her kiss with the Ringleader and opening her eyes briefly to stare down at her bare chest, watching the man paw her sensitive breasts and nipples, then closed her eyes again, adding a small "oh" sounds to her vocals. It seemed to me that she had now reached a point where she did not care that a stranger was touching her tits, thinking she was still in control of the situation, still seemingly unaware of the numbers around her.

The facilitator continued to help the action along by collecting a few items that were on the couch or the floor, including a few bottles of lubricant/ massage oil samples and two of the mini vibrators (shaped like a small dildo and about as long and big around as a mans index finger), placing them within easy reach. He motioned to the guy on the couch to hold out a hand and when he did, poured most of the little massage bottle contents into one of his hands. Couch quickly applied the oil to her breasts getting them slick, making it easier to squeeze and tweak the nipples. Once again Beth opened her eyes to watch the hands grope and squeeze her tits, then closed them again, not bothering to look elsewhere. It made me wonder if she knew what was going on and was simply pretending it was me and nobody else behind her.

The Facilitator handed one of the vibrators to the man behind Beth, who removed his hand from her pussy, turning it on to see if the noise would alert her in any way. All Beth noticed was that there was no longer any fingers on her, causing her to whine softly and rotate her hips, questing for the missing hand. He took the humming vibrator and kneeled down so he could see what he was doing, then began to run it gently between the lips of her pussy. Beth jerked as the vibrator touched her cunt, the increased stimulus ratcheting her excitement and moaning up a notch. She jerked again when the vibrator touched her clit, gasping out loud "Oh yes", which turned to small grunts and groans as he moved off her clit and inserted it into her pussy. He once again reached around the front of her left leg with his free hand, reaching for her clit so he could rub it as he penetrated her with the buzzing vibrator.

Finally, the facilitator took one of the bottles of lubricant and drizzled it on the top of her ass, right above the cleft of her ass cheeks, so that the lubricant began slowly running down the through the crack of her ass. He took his free left hand and began rubbing the lube down into the area between her ass cheeks, running small circles around the little star of her asshole, pressing in just a little, then out to rub her entire ass.

It had still not registered on Beth that there were three men around touching her, and that none of them were me, making the total of hands on her reach six. As her ass was another erogenous zone, Beth got even more vocal, almost vibrating her ass was moving so fast. By the sounds she was making, she was not very far from cumming with all the stimulation she was getting.

The Facilitator put down the bottle of lube after applying a bit more, and picked up the 2nd vibrator and slid it down her ass, vibrating each cheek in small circles before moving up to the top of the cleft. Picking up plenty of lubricant, he used his right hand to spread her cheeks, and began circling her rosebud with the buzzing vibrator. Beth started to shake with all the attention, all three men were stroking, prodding and penetrating her and this last dildo was taking her near the top. Her body began to shake, her groans turning to quick, loud mewling sounds, as the small vibrator centered itself at the entrance of her ass. As her orgasm started, she cried out that she was going to cum, and he plunger the vibrator to the hilt in her asshole. Beth threw her head back and yelled out "aaaaahhhhg, oh god oh god oh god, oooohhhhh". She came for nearly a minute, with all three men supporting her. They gently pushed her closer to the couch, were she nearly collapsed forward, her hands dangling over the side, bent at the waist over the couch.

Small whimpers continued to come out of her as aftershocks pulsed through her body. The 2nd vibrator was still in her ass humming away, while the man behind her had removed his from her pussy, only lightly stroking her with his free hand. He stood up, and for the first time, one of the men began removing his clothing. If I was going to stop things, it would be here, but I was frozen to the spot I was in, simply taking the action in.

Couch was also removing his bathing trunks and shirt with one hand, while he stroked her upper back. Beth was still face down, breathing deeply and trying to catch her breath, but her hips were starting to rotate again, as the little vibrator continued to pulse in her ass. When Couch had finished stripping, he once again kneeled on the couch, his dick very near to the side of her face, still rubbing her back, but also reaching for her breasts with his free hand. The Facilitator was still rubbing her ass, with his right hand, while keeping the little vibrator in her ass, slowly pulling it in and out. Beth grunted softly on the forward stroke, moaned on the backstroke.

The first fella, now naked and stroking his rock hard cock, stepped up to Beth's ass and used one of his feet to spread her legs. Once he had her situated how he wanted her, he stepped closer and began to rub his cock against her pussy lips, up and down, coating the head with lubricant and her own juices. When he was ready, he inserted the head of his prick into her pussy, eliciting a moan from Beth, then slowly began thrusting in and out, going deeper on each stroke.

Each time he would thrust into her, Beth's head would rise up and she would moan, her pussy quivering around his cock. He could feel the tiny vibrator in her ass each time he plowed into her. He had taken over holding the small vibrator in her ass, using his other hand to grip her waist. When he finally hit bottom, he flexed his hips and held his cock there, both holes filled. Beth's entire body flexed and quivered and she raised her head up to moan loudly. Couch used this to his advantage, moving forward and pressing the head of his dick to her lips, rubbing it across them. Beth opened her eyes at this point to see a strange dick in front of her.

At first she put her hand on his waist to push him away, but each thrust from the guy behind her would bump her closer to Couch's cock. She did not have much leverage though, so just kept him somewhat at bay. He stroked his cock with one hand, and placed his other on her head, sliding a little closer to her. The man behind her began to increase his speed and the power of this thrusts. Beth was moaning and panting, concentrating on the feel of the cock inside her, eyes glazing over from the very thorough fucking she was getting.