The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was having a hard time concentrating with all the stimulation she was getting, and her arm was getting tired from holding Couch back. The thrusts were having another effect. As her body was being pushed and pulled, her breasts hung low enough for the nipples to drag against the couch fabric, adding another bit of stimulus. Pretty soon the addition of the electric shock feel of her nipples distracted her enough that Couch saw his opening. On a forward thrust from the fellow behind, Beth raised head up, lips forming an O shape from her moan, and Couch flexed forward and forced his cock into her mouth.

Beth had no leverage to push herself back, so had to accept the new cock in her mouth, trying to voice a complaint, which only came out as grunts and high pitched mewling sounds around the dick. Her moans and muffled cries only heightened the sensations around Couch's cock, as he began to fuck her mouth in earnest. Meanwhile the first guy was grunting and snorting as he plowed into her, rapidly approaching the point of no return. Beth stopped struggling with Couch, instead licking and sucking, as she began to get into the feeling of satisfying two men. Her hand moved to the back of Couch's ass, squeezing and pulling him to her as she began to loose control. She was very close to her own orgasm as well, this time approaching it much faster then the first one.

The man behind her reached the point of no return, thrusting in one last time and emptying himself into her, groaning out loud as he came. Beth's ass was still rotating around as she tried to pleasure herself on the cock while it was till inside her, but did not have any leverage with which to thrust, plus the hand on her head prevented her from pulling away from the cock in her mouth, not that she wanted to anyway.

The man behind her pulled out, shambled to the side and sat down, too sensitive to remain inside her. Beth was somewhat besides herself, as she was so close to coming, but was empty of cock. Guy number three, the facilitator, who had been leaning on the couch watching the action, had also stripped, and moved from where he was to behind Beth. She could feel the presence, but assumed it was still me. He stroked his cock, moved up to her, and began sliding it up and down the crack of her ass. He paused for a moment to removed the small dildo from her ass, which made her feel even more empty. She moaned in frustration, and began to bounce her hips, trying for more contact.

He was obviously getting additional lubricant on his cock, not wanting sloppy seconds, he had a different target in mind. Once he was good and lubed, he placed one had on the top of her ass to steady her, then rubbed the head of his cocked up and down the crack of her ass, from her clit to the top, then back down again. Beth was besides herself, needing it inside her, her ass bouncing all over, moaning and making mewling sounds around the cock in her mouth. The guy behind her stopped when his cock was at the entrance to her ass, moved forward a bit, and began pressing in.

Beth felt the pressure building on her asshole, her moaning changed to protest, but she could not voice her objections around the dick in her mouth. She tried to clench her ass, but there was too much lubricant to keep his cock out, and the head finally popped past her sphincter muscle. She open her mouth and yelled around the cock inside it, but it came out as "oowwwggghhh aah aahh aahahhhhhh", the tendons in her neck standing out. With all the lubrication, though her ass was very tight, he slid all the way to the hilt and stopped, with Beth howling and bucking her hips in a vain attempt to get away from the invader in her ass.

He did not move, as her movement and the clenching or her asshole around his cock was almost too much to handle, so he held still. All the noises Beth was making were having the same impact on Couch, vibrating his cock like some incredible humming milking machine. He too was holding back his orgasm as long as he could, revelling in the fact his cock was in the mouth of a gorgeous woman he had been eying from afar not hours before.

Eventually the pain began to fade a bit as her ass got accustomed to the cock, to the point where she started to push back slightly, urging the guy behind her to move again. He complied, pulling his cock nearly all the way out, before slowly thrusting all the way back in again. She groaned as he began to get into a rhythm, picking up speed. Her moans picked up as the feeling of fullness began to stimulate her further and once again she moved towards her own orgasm. She grunted and moaned as he continued to piston his cock faster and faster in and out of her ass. The feeling of fullness was nearly overwhelming when he was thrust in to the hilt, whereas the empty feeling when he pulled out equally unbearable.

I sat amazed as I listened to the sounds she was making, grunting, snorting and moaning like some wild animal. The television might as well be muted, as her cries of passion, combined with the moans from the men as they took her more then drowned it out. Looking over at the first guy, it appeared to be having the same impact on him as he had now begun to stroke his cock back to hardness. He stood up and walked back over to the small group, motioning to the man in her ass to get his attention. Somehow he was able to communicate what he wanted, so that the man in her ass backed up, then tapped Couch on the shoulder. Couch nodded and pulled back. While he got down and moved a coffee table out of the way, the other two guys picked the moaning Beth up and carried her around to where Couch had layed down on the carpet.

Beth was somewhat out of it, incredibly frustrated to not have orgasmed, now empty of cock. Her head lulled to the side as she tried to focus on who was carrying her in the dim light.

"Alec? I need you to fuck me please, I'm so close" she pleaded.

She quickly got her wish as the two men carrying her began to lower her down on the Couch's waiting cock, which he was stroking while he waited. She looked down and could see the cock glistening below her in the flickering light of the tv and watched fascinated as first the head began to sink into her, sighing as they lowered her all the way down onto his cock. Once the two men released her, she placed her hands on Couch's chest and immediately began to slowly raise herself up and down on his cock, pressing her clit against the base on each downward plunge.

As she picked up speed, she threw her head back, pushing against Couch's chest and arching her back. This pushed her breasts out in front of his face, so naturally he reached both hands up to grab them, tweaking the nipples before taking on one of them into his mouth sucking and nibbling at it. She sucked in her breath as he did that, biting her bottom lip, grinding harder onto his cock as she quickly began heading towards her second orgasm of the day.

"Oh yes, oh God that feels so good, suck on my nipples baby, don't stop" she moaned, the motions of her hips beginning to get a little erratic.

The facilitator chose this moment to involve himself in the action. He moved back behind Beth, his cock once again lubed up, and scooted forward between Beth's spread legs and Couch's closed ones. Gripping his cock with one hand, he placed the other on the top of her ass, then moved forward a little more so that he was slightly leaned over Beths back. He slowly rubbed his cock between the cheeks of her ass as she continued to buck up and down on top of Couch's cock, not aware yet of the man behind her. Once he was ready, he placed the head of his dick against her asshole and began to push forward. There was already so much lubrication, that Beth's own backwards thrust pushed his cock right past her tight sphincter and all the way to the root with his hips pressed up against her beautiful rounded ass.

"Aaaahhhhhhggg Ow, oh my god, Alec, there is a cock in my ass, oh fuck oh fuck," she gasped. Still thinking that Couch was me, she stared down at him with her eyes huge, mouth twisted in a grimace as she grunted and groaned, "ah ahhh aahhhhh, I can't take it, he's too big...owwwww...ahhhh".

As the Facilitator looked down at her beautiful ass, he placed his hands on either cheek and spread them as he began to thrust in and out, taking his cock almost all the way out before plunging it back in to the hilt. Couch renewed his mauling of her breasts, nibbling and biting at her nipples, thrusting his cock up into her and developing a rhythm with the man in her ass as they both plunged in and our of Beth's quivering body.

Beth was helpless between the two men, grunting and snorting, making amazing noises as she tried to deal with all the conflicting stimulation she was receiving. Once again her head was thrown back, mouth open and gasping as she cried out in both pleasure and pain as the men continued to have their way with her. Not to be left out, the 2nd fellow, busily stroking his hard on as he watched the action, stepped forward till he was in front of her. As she moaned and cried out, he placed his hand on her head, grabbing a handful of hair and directing her to his cock. She opened her eyes to see the foreign cock in front of her eyes and tried to turn her head, but his grip on her hair did not allow her to turn away.

"Please no mrrrrpph...ooooo...mmmmph" she began as he pushed his cock between her protesting lips and deep into her mouth. Oddly, she was getting more and more turned on as the three men mercilessly violated her body. The double penetration of her ass and pussy had settled into an amazing full feeling, stimulating her clit on each tandem thrust, and the using of her mouth completed the full picture of her helplessness. She felt wicked and slutty, but oh so turned on, barely able to get a handle on all the things that were being done to her.

The facilitator, try as he might, was just too turned on by the moment and the view of her ass as he thrust in and out of it. He began to snort like a bull, thrusting hard in and out, heedless of whether or not he was hurting her, and with one final stroke he sank himself to the root and began to empty himself into her. Beth felt his cock expand in her ass and that pushed her over the edge, screaming around the cock in her mouth, her entire body gyrating wildly as her orgasm exploded through her body. Couch and the man in her mouth lost control as well, feeling her pulse and moan around them, they spilled their seed deep inside her pussy and mouth respectively as she struggled to swallow.

All three collapsed upon each other in a heap, gasping for breath, too exhausted to move. Finally they began extricating themselves, leaving Beth in a heap on the floor, while the 3 men quickly dressed and left, barely glancing at me as they exited.

For my part, I had to shake myself slightly to stop replaying what I had just seen in my head, so I could go to Beth and help her up. She was too weak to walk, so I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, where I turned on the shower before getting us both into it. She came back to her senses a bit as I soaped and cleaned her, sighing contentedly as she held onto me. We finished and I escorted her back to our room.

I was still hard as a rock, never having lost that the entire time, a fact not lost on her as we got into bed. She did not hesitate, but immediately slid close to me and took me in her hands, watching my reaction as she stoked me softly, before sliding down and taking me in her mouth. I was so pent up, that it took mere minutes before I exploded, causing her to moan in surprise, filling her mouth with cum as she struggled to swallow.

We fell asleep afterward, holding each other tightly. The last thought in my mind was that we were going to be here all week...wonder what else might happen?