All Comments on 'The Party'

by Carolandbob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor2 months ago

The concept was great. Very sexy, well written. But a beautiful sexy, naked woman in an elevator, only wearing heels... and with a group of drunk men. Cocks out, fingering her, kissing her and sucking her nipples. There is no way (unless she objected) that more than one of them would have put their cocks in at least one of her holes. That was an unrealistic tease. If a woman is going to let a GROUP of drunk men finger her, kiss her and strip her naked, she isnt going to stop there. Very disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Agree with previous comments about the ending but enjoyable stuff and gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wonder what the old whore will say, when he asks where her dress is? WHOOPS!! Maybe divorce court...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

not disappointed at all in the ending. It followed logically after a very, very disappointing story. Crazy AF cum dumpster does random, fucked up shit, while her husband is sick. Instead of trying to make him feel better, she just puts her life (and his) at risk, by making herself accessible to any and all forms of danger those fuckwits might have had in mind, including STD's.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. I hope she is comfortable telling her husband what a naughty wife he has, although I suspect he had planned to not feel well so she could flirt with strangers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarolandbob@Carolandbob
We are new to the site, we've lurked for many years reading stories but never joined before now. Now we feel that it's time to share some of our stories. Our first story is inspired by our personal experiences as will be our second then who knows where it will go. We are a fun...