The Party Bar

Story Info
My wife becomes an entertainer.
2.9k words
3.96
5.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a crazy idea and I suggested it to my wife, Karen. She was game and I went on my quest to do it. I had a casual friend who lived about ten miles north of our little town out in the country. He had a small building out in front of his house that he had converted into a small country Bar. He also owned an old Lincoln. I was out his way working one afternoon and when I drove by his pickup was home, so I stopped.

I explained what I wanted, and he agreed. Karen and I drove up that evening about 2 hours before dark and our quest began. Mark started his old Lincoln up and we got in the back. He calmly ask if we needed the divider closed for our fun we wanted. I told him no and Karen began to strip her clothes off. He drove slowly south down the dirt road from his house.

When my wife was nude, I had him open the sunroof and she stood up with her top half up out of the window. Karen is small just 5' and around 115 pounds, her breasts a full C cup on her small frame. Mark was looking back into the car at my wife's vagina. I jumped out and ran on ahead snapping pictures of her displayed so nicely out of the top of his car.

We traveled slowly around the countryside until it was fully dark. Mark finally stopped and ask Karen if she'd mind if he rode in back with her as I drove us back to the house. She grinned and said she had no problem with him riding in back with her while I drove.

I got in and drove slowly back around the back roads toward his house. We had not gone far when I looked in his rear-view mirror and saw he was naked and between Karen's widespread thighs on the rear seat, with his hip thrusting into her crotch. My first guess was that Mark had his cock up inside of my wife. She was grinning over his shoulder at me looking very pleased. I drove even slower as I watched them making love. She mouthed over his shoulder "Nice cock!" So, I knew she was enjoying the fucking he was giving her.

I finally could not avoid his house any longer and we pulled up outside. As I did, I could see several of his regulars inside his little bar. He took my wife's hand and both still very nude he ran with her into his house. I parked his car around the side of the bar where he usually had it. Right beside ours. I waited twenty minutes or so and then I went inside. There were five guys drinking beer inside. Chris one of the regulars gave me a beer and sat down next to me at the little bar. The others were over near the pool table.

"Dave did I see Mark and a woman get out of the Lemmo?"

"Yep, you did."

"Were you driving?"

"Yep, I was driving."

"They were nude when they got out and ran for the house weren't they?"

"Mark was fucking her in the back and they were not quite done so they ran into the house."

"She has very nice tits, I got a good look at them."

"Thank you very much."

"They belong to you maybe?"

"Nope to Mark right now."

"I would sure like a better look at them."

"Be around this next week and you might get a better look at them?"

"You think he will ask her up here to party next week?"

"My guess is he will, and she liked his cock."

"You alright with that?"

"Sure, I knew he would try to fuck her. She stripped off and let him look."

"Will her bring her back in here when they are done?"

"Be my guess he will. To get her open to you guys. I will introduce you to her."

"Will he bring her in here nude?"

"I left their clothes inside the door of the house. All she wore was a shirt and skirt."

"No undies?"

"No, we came out for her to ride naked in the old Lincoln. I took pictures of her."

"Pictures on your phone?"

" "If you leave your phone here on the bar and go pee, I will sneak a peak."

I grinned and slipped off to pee. I did leave it on the bar. I stepped outside and took my pee. I gave him several minutes to look. When I went back inside my phone was right where I had left it. As I walked back up beside him at the bar.

"The last few is of Mark fucking her?"

"Yes, they are finishing up now and they will be down soon."

"Will he try to get her to come out here and party?"

"When we set this up, he said he wants her to."

"Did you agree to let him fuck her?"

"When she agreed to let him watch her ride nude in back and he could watch. I told him if she did, I would drive back, and he would have the chance."

"You knew she was willing?"

"I knew she wanted his cock when he got in back. I didn't drive two miles and he was fucking her."

"She is very cute and has a nice body. If she comes out here to party, any chance she will be up on the pool table?"

"You know Mark. He will do everything he can to put her up there, naked."

"She likes his cock, and she wants more of it. If he gets her up there nude, you guys need to help him. When he gets her nude up there and pulls her down to fuck her, when he gets off one of you needs to take his place in her."

"You want us to gang bang your wife?"

"Chris if he gets her up here to party and her clothes come off she is fair game. Cocks are all welcomed. If you do get it done, you spread the word. She'll do it again."

Mark came from the house and he grinned.

"She is trying to get together, her nipples are very pointy right now. she is hoping they calm down some."

Chris and I stood at the bar when she came in a few minutes later. And she joined us. I introduced her to Chris, and he struck up a conversation with her. I moved over to the cooler to get beers for a couple of the others. Mark had prepped her nicely as the top 3 buttons of her blouse were open and nice cleavage was showing. Chris had looked them over good, and she was flattered.

I noticed how short her shorts really are as the bottom halves of the cheeks hung below on both sides. A few minutes passed before I looked around again as they shared getting to know each other. Chris's hand had dropped to my wife's bare cheeks, and she had not reacted to his fondling her ass.

They continued to talk with their heads close together. Slowly I saw his hand move up off her bare cheek to the counter just below her breasts. And then into the open V of her blouse. He firmly cupped her breast, and their faces came together, and their lips met. Tongues met and worked hard at getting to know each other too. He held her breast firmly in his hand as they whispered for several minutes.

She nodded several times and then turned back toward the door to Mark's house. Several minutes passed before Chris followed her. I was somewhat surprised at his moves. Chris is a big man in his middle thirties maybe. Married to a woman who is short and stocky built, cute but far from beautiful. Very nice breasts that had been loose much of the time. I had been in their home several times and she had never worn a bra. She enjoys showing off just a bit and Chris had encouraged it some.

I had heard rumors about the young men who farm helped Chris were sometimes up to their house to help Mandy with some chores. And some said her pussy was fun.

All of the others had gone, and Mark sat with me chatting when Chris and my wife came from the house. They were talking about a huge picture that is in Mark's Den. But I did notice that his hand was firmly attached to the cheek below her shorts. And her blouse was only held by one button.

Chris made his excuses for going. One being his hired hand Dustin was helping his wife with chores he could never get to.

We were also soon on our way home. Nothing was said until the following Wednesday evening when Karen came out dressed much like she had been at Mark's bar. No bra for sure and my bet was no panties under a very short skirt.

"If you get too drunk call me for a ride home."

"Okay or maybe, Chris can bring me. He said Dustin would be helping his wife again tonight. He likes for him to help her."

"Mandy can be a fucking bitch. She gripes at him a lot."

"He told me that. The young men he employs help some."

"I have heard rumors about it."

"No rumors, He told me he has four young men who rotate with her to make her happy."

"So, he will be up to Mark's party bar tonight."

"Yes, he ask, me to come back up."

"So, Mandy is busy tonight and he wanted to be with you?"

"We had fun the other night."

"More fun than you had with Mark?"

"They both ask me if I would dance for them on the pool table."

"Are you going to?"

"I might, maybe, Chris told me his wife has done it twice. Mark fucks her all the time. They both want me to."

She left then. I have no idea when she returned home, I was sound asleep. I had no idea when she had gotten home but when I woke for work, she was there. naked beside me. I worked south of town all day, so it was several days before I made it back up by the party bar and then Mark was not home. The next day I was by again earlier and his pickup was home and I stopped by.

"You have a good time Wednesday night when Karen came up to party?"

"We did but there were too many guys here when she came."

"She wasn't comfortable with how many guys were here?"

"Chris talked with her early on and we waited til it quieted down some."

"So, you didn't get her up on the pool table to dance?"

"No, we got her up and her clothes came right off. She danced ten or twelve songs and I took her down and she spread wide for me, and everybody got to watch us fuck."

"You and Chris fucked her then."

"Well, ya we fucked her but there were others between us who did her too."

"Who else was still here."

"Jason Mauderly was after me. David Roberts fucked the shit out of her, and your old friend Gene just up the road fucked her good too. "

I was somewhat surprised about them all. She had fucked five guys.

"The word got out about her doing it then didn't it?"

"Yes, it did for sure, I told Gene, and he was here til the cows came home. He wanted her badly. I know Chris told Jason they are good friends, He has fucked Mandy several times and Chris has been with his wife too. David said he had seen you and you told him Karen had played a little out here."

"True I did. So, any idea if she plans to do it again?"

"I do and yes she does. There is an open event planned to happen here soon. Karen, Mandy, and Vickie Beetle are all going to be here. And they all three have said they will dance."

"Mark, are you fucking Vickie now?"

"Ya, for 4 or 5 months now. She left Kim 6 months ago maybe. I wasn't sure about fucking your wife because of Vickie and I was glad Chris took the lead with her. Word is out now. Did you see the tables outside?"

"Yes, I did what are they for?"

"I had to stock 10 cases of beer and 6 bottles and mix. The party is tonight at 9 pm. And there may be somewhere between 50 and 100 guys out here. There will be a table set out by the front door for dancers. There is a bed in front of the old Lincoln for fucking them."

"Has Vickie agreed to fuck some when taken down?"

"She hasn't said she won't."

"Do you think she will?"

"Mandy loves to fuck and Chris has given her freedom to do it. Your wife has said she will do all who want her. So yes, I think she will fuck some."

"Should be a hell of a party."

My wife dressed very sexy and left early that night. I was up early the next morning and Karen was not home yet when I left for work. I happened to have a job up near the Bar and dropped but. Karen's car was parked outside but no one was there. It was nearly time for my return to the shed when I drove passed and Mark's truck was home, so I stopped. He grinned when I walked in.

"Hell of a party last night. It got very sexually wild. There were about 65 guys here and I knew most but not all of them. Most came to fuck the girls. Chris put Mandy up first. He clothes came off and she looked good. She danced a good half hour and they pulled her down and carried her over on the south side on a cot she took cocks right off. I got no idea how many she took but there was a line. The four hired for her were back there for sure but more too. Your wife went next, and she peeled her clothes right off and showed her stuff. She danced really good for a good while before she was taken down. And she gave it up right off. She took some guy I didn't know's bare cock. And fucked him good. That turned them on, and they really came after her. Dave your wife was great, I feel safe to say that there were more than 65 guys here and I am sure every guy who was here had his cock up in her.. She gave it up for every guy here. Now that said maybe half of then really fucked her. I did she is great fucking. The Wheeler boys were here, and they both fucked her. About 4 am they took her over to Larry's and met their dad and he fucked her. They have a party at the cabin tonight and she is going over for that. Ten or twelve guys and Karen is the party. Bob wants her again for an hour. She was so excited about being with him. She is over to Chris's, and she is going over to the cabin from there and won't be home til morning."

"And Vickie?"

"She danced an hour or so. She is tiny and built. Ya, she fucked maybe fifteen guys but I got her out of heavy fucking. Chris fucked her and she says he is fun. She hoped you'd be here she wants to do you."

"I am flattered she is a fox. I would love to fuck Vickie."

I went home and took care of our kids for the night. Karen came home about 10:30 am the next morning. The kids had gone to her mother's earlier. She came right to me and kissed me. I could smell sex on her very strongly.

"My sex already this morning?"

"Bob wanted my pussy again this morning."

"And how many times has Robert had your pussy now."

"I think this morning was number eight."

"He must really enjoy you, Babe."

"I have had fantasies' about having his cock in me since I was a girl. He has felt the same about me. At the party the other night I let everyone fuck me. I wanted the boys and after I had fucked them both I ask if their father might be interested. They took me to him. And we finally got together. His cock feels so good, and I feel so protected."

"My God Karen he is nearly the same age as your father."

"He asks me to come back out to the cabin tonight. He is having a few friends out for a small party. A group of his friends more his age."

"And he wants you to entertain?"

"He asks me if I would yes."

"Just a small group?"

"Well, he said maybe 25 or 30 older friends who could really appreciate a woman my age."

"He asked you to dance nude and then fuck them?"

"He did suggest that yes, he likes to watch me do it."

I guess this was the Party Cabin.