All Comments on 'The Party Bar'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Strange story. Did any of them feel anything?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What you describe here is exactly how my wife fucked around before we met. Now years later she still tells me about her wild gangbangs when she would take on dozens in one evening, without drugs or alcohol, just for the sheer pleasure of fucking. Sometimes she and a girlfriend would share 50 or so men between them, each girl fucking every one of the men. This was before Aids, and she didn't worry about pregnancy as she'd had a hysterectomy and was celebrating her freedom between marriages. She usually knew the guys she fucked, but sometimes invited them to bring their friends and she fucked them right away.

Whenever you see one of those statistical graphs of number of sex partners for women, about half are in a cluster at the low end (1 to 10 partners), then a slump to only one or two, until you get out to 100+, and that's where there's a second bump, accounting for less than half of one percent of women--these are the women with more than 100 lifetime partners. My wife was in that 2nd bump long before we met. In fact, she tells me she had enough partners during each of the 5or 6 years before we met, to qualify for that top half percent. That means over 500 to 600, just for those years. She estimates that it's really a lotmore than that, not bad for no alcohol, no drugs, and no exchange of money.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very strange story and not well written. It's full of poor grammar, bad or missing punctuation, run on sentences and fragments of sentences. Altogether almost unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

longer descriptions of all the fucking would make Mr565's stories much better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.