All Comments on 'The Past is Present'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
That is indeed a cruel sod !!

Why did you have to ruin a beautiful relationship by turning it around to a cruel ending like that ?

TesshuTesshuover 19 years ago
Whoa...

That was pretty fucking sadistic, and I rarely say that. I would have prefered a happier ending as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The ending sucked

Good story untill you fucked it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Different

I thought the story was very good. I wasn't thrilled at the ending, but then not everything in life turns out the way one wants. Things could easily have happened like that in real life, so I submit that readers should not gripe about the ending. Just enjoy the content of your creation. Thankx for another strong and a memorable story.

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
DID YOU LEARN???????

WELL ALL FEEDBACK IS SAYING THE SAMETHING, ALTHOUGH ALL ENDING CAN'T BE HAPPY THE DEATH PART WENT TO FAR. PLEASE LEARN THIS FOR YOUR FUTURE POSTS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
moondrift, you are becoming tortured

.. I am concerned, your writing continues to take on a desperate edge. Perhaps take a break? The inherent sweetness of your earlier tales is sadly missing, so is the sense that you found it enjoyable to write. The joy of the writer 'starlight' has definitely drifted away with the moon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too bad

This should be in Non Consent. Such potential, ruined by the awful conclusions.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree with Comments of Moondrift Drifting Away

Moondrift is among the best writers in Literotica, on whatever subject he/she tackles.

"Sari's Bargain," I thought, still think, is probably one of the top 5 best stories in Literotica.

And there are other equally good stories in the various fetishes/categories. Again, it is not necessarily the category but the author's handling of the subject matter, that makes his/her writing exceptional.

But this one --- even with the ending it did, it could still be a good story (if he/she had not ended as abruptly as he/she did) --- this one is kinda odd and downright opposite of most, if not all, of Moondrift's other stories.

The handsome, seemingly well-groomed young man, all of a sudden turned vacious. But that's not quite correct. Moondrift's point is that he's been bitter, viciously bitter his whole life, once he found he was given away. And now, he's simply here to violate, to rape, his mother, a woman who has suffered a double-tragedy (being raped and having to give away her son, when she was only 18, as a carefree young woman who thought the world was beautiful and good).

But a couple sentences later (this is why I said "abrupt"), he too --- Moondrift is saying!! lol ---"violated" his own existence by following her, his mother who truly loved him, thought of him her whole life, as she worked hard to become what she was.

In a complex way, that most readers won't necessarily understand, Moondrift actually achieved his/her aim, in this moral/cautionary tale; but the average readers won't be able, won't be willing, to accept that!

How about a compromise, Moondrift? Do a sequal, a fantastic sequal, to this, and have them meet in the "after life," in heaven or hell or wherever superstitious people think they're going --- and have mother and son beg for each other's forgiveness?

For, despite Peter/the son's viciousness (read the last a few sentences of the story), APPARENTLY, he, too, not unlike his mother, was a deeply thinking human being, a deeply injured soul, who, at the end, was not able to live with himself for what he had done to his mother, a truly good human being who suffered so much over the years only to be ultimately and viciously violated, again, by her own son (simply, Moondrift would argue, due to the fact that he's either been taught to hate her or not mature enough to understand why she did what she did, under the circumstances when she was 18 and raped),,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Moving

I posted an anonymous comment before I read other people`s comments or any of your other stories, this story was really touching,the sadness was so real to life,this is the sort of destruction that real life can bring.

I hope that this was a good piece of fiction and not something that reflects your real life.

Yours,

K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thes best there is!

Well done! Life is rough - life is hard - people are sadistic - people are despicable - yet, the true stories have to be told just as the frilly frothy fiction needs to be narrated for people's escapism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Depressing.

Not erotic in any way, just really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love of the damned

This story came from a very dark place. While I enjoyed the imagery the ending left me cold. Three lives were lost in a misguided quest for revenge. The sadness of that loss remained with me long after the final sentence was read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what the hell

im trying to beat off, and all of a sudden you kill the people im spanking it to.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
The way it ended sucked!

Seriously, the way it ended could have been a lot better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow ... revenge certainly has its consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
appallingly bad story

I want to be entertained not read shite like this........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so he thought he would get revenge on her

and had no sympathy when she told him she had been raped...what an utter bastard he was....but because she loved him she did the only thing she could and killed herself....but then the utter prick realised what he had done and there was no need to so he kills himself....divine retribution.....if only he had been sympathetic to her they could have had a great life together....men are such fucking pricks at times and deserve every misery heaped upon them......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MY KIND OF STORY

Your presentation of the people's actions in this story reminds me of my own writings. My wife has always remarked about my surprise endings. You have written the most elite and personal like experience of any story I've read on this site. Congrats !!!!!

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Different.....

It seems like it belongs in various categories. Throughout the story it was Straigh Sex and Pregnancy. Than in the last paragraph it turned to Incest and Non Consensual and then you kill them off. As I said. Different......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A SADISTIC AND VERY CRUEL STORY

DOES NOT BELONG IN INCEST....SHOULD BE UNDER TOTALLY DEPRAVED....

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
sad ending but........

very good twist.

though i always like stories where couple stay together, this one was an exception.

liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous