The Pastor's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers

That was two weeks ago and now here we were getting ready to go into a store and buy her a pair of pants; something that would have been absolutely unthinkable just a few months before. Again, I asked myself how I could have ever gotten in so deep with something so...cultish.

Chapter 2

My wife looked great in dresses and skirts but I'd forgotten how amazing she also looked in pants. She had such a tight little waist and I loved how she looked. Getting her some pants was just one of the many other firsts we experienced in the days and weeks that followed. One of the most significant for me was my decision to start drinking alcohol. I'd drank a little bit in high school, but all told that was probably less than a six-pack worth of beer and I'd never tried wine. To my very pleasant surprise, I found that red wine was one of life's greatest pleasures and it soon became a regular part of my life. As to Cathy and smoking, she'd tried it in junior high and when her grandmother snuck upstairs to smoke, she wanted to see what she was missing. It was her first "forbidden fruit." So for the next couple of years, she smoked. (Fortunately, she managed to quit.) That said, it was never an issue for me beyond her health because I'd become quite the Libertarian and if she wanted to smoke, that was fine by me. Secretly, I even found it a little bit sexy but I was grateful she only did it outside.

We'd stopped attending church a little over five months ago when Cathy came home from doing some shopping one day at the local mall. She set her things down and said, "You'll never guess who I ran into today." I told her I had no idea and she said, "Kathy. You know, as in Dean and Kathy."

I didn't mention I still thought about her often and even imagined Cathy was Kathy during sex every now and then. It was one thing to quit church and another altogether to tell your wife you wanted to fuck someone else. Especially someone she knew and thought was very pretty. Instead, I just said, "Wow. That must have been uncomfortable. How'd it go?"

"It was actually very pleasant. Kathy said she missed us at church but respected our decision. We did some catching up and then she said she'd like to stop by next weekend and spend some time talking with me. I let her know I'd be out of town visiting my parents and getting things ready for us to move back to Seattle. That won't leave much time after I get back before the movers pack us up but she may stop by and say hi sometime."

"That's too bad it didn't work out, but I'm sure she'll find the time to stop by before we leave."

"Yeah, it would be really nice to see her. She's such a nice person. Dean, too, for that matter," she added.

I didn't give the conversation any more thought until Cathy was out of town and the doorbell rang that Friday evening about 7 o'clock. I was drinking a glass of merlot after making myself a TV dinner when I heard it ring. I went to the door and looked through the peephole and was very surprised to see Kathy standing on the porch. It was turning cold and I noticed she was wearing a black coat and gloves and I could see her breath. I'd forgotten just how pretty she was.

I opened the door and said, "Oh my goodness! How in the world are you, Kathy? Please come in. It's freezing out here." Then I realized it was "wrong" for a married woman to be alone with a man and said, "Um. I'm sorry. Cathy's not home. She went to visit her mom and dad for a few days. I should have told you that before I invited you in."

I was very surprised when Kathy said, "Oh, I didn't know she wasn't home. I guess I should have called first." She stood there for a moment as if she was thinking about something. Finally she looked at me and said, "Well, I guess I could come in for a few minutes just to say hello, if that's okay?"

I gestured for her to come in and as she did I closed the door behind her. I showed her to the couch and offered to take her coat. "Oh, um, that's okay. I won't stay long. I just wanted to stop by and talk to Cathy for a few minutes. I wish I'd known she wasn't here."

Then I remembered the conversation Cathy and I had about her bumping into Kathy at the mall. I began to suspect something might going on but didn't want to mention how I knew that she knew Cathy was out of town. Instead I said, "Can I get you something to drink or maybe even to eat? I make a mean TV dinner," I said with false bravado.

Kathy laughed. "No thanks. As tempting as runny potatoes and mystery meat sound, I think I'll pass on the dinner. Maybe just something to drink, please?"

I realized my wine glass was sitting on the table in plain view so it seemed silly to pretend it wasn't mine so I picked it up and said, "Well, as you can see, I'm having a glass of red wine. Give me just a second and I'll see what else we have that might be more to your liking, okay?"

Kathy said, "That's okay. And for the record, I don't mind that you're drinking wine. This is your home and you're over 21 so it isn't my business." She sat quietly for a moment as I began looking through the refrigerator for juice or a soda when she said, "Honestly, I've wondered what wine tastes like all my life." I stopped rummaging and closed the door. Kathy paused for a moment then said, "Would it be okay if I tried a little?"

I didn't show my surprise, but I was shocked by her request. I managed to play it cool and told her, "Of course it's okay—at least with me. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure," she said. "But just a little bit, okay? I've never tried it before and I don't want to waste it if I don't like the taste."

I got down another glass and poured about half the normal amount into hers, picked up mine, and joined her on the couch. I handed her the glass and sat down next to her leaving about enough space for someone to sit between us.

"This is quite a surprise," I said to her as she took the glass. "Not only you having a glass of wine with me but just seeing you." I hesitated then added quickly, "A very pleasant surprise."

Her smile was amazing and she was definitely smiling. "I'm glad to see you too, Brother Cal. Oh, sorry. Old habits with the 'brother' thing." She quickly changed the subject, "Aren't we supposed to toast first?" Kathy asked.

"Oh, yes! A toast. Most definitely." I thought for a moment and said, "How about a toast to trying new things?"

Kathy laughed then repeated my toast as we lightly clinked glasses. "Take very small sips, okay?" I warned her.

"Oh, okay. And thank you! I might have drunk it like Kool Aid had you not warned me," she said continuing to smile brightly.

Kathy took a small sip, swallowed and said, "Mmmm. It's not bad. I mean, it's a lot stronger than I expected, but it's actually quite pleasant. Thank you, Cal."

"You're welcome," I replied. "So can I get your coat for you now?" I asked again.

Kathy looked down and away and then back toward me. "Umm. No. I think it would be better if I just kept it on."

"Okay. As you wish," I said politely. "But I promise you it isn't cold in here and you'll find that drinking wine makes you feel a little warm rather quickly."

Kathy took another larger sip and I saw her raise her eyebrows. "Ohh! I feel this sort of tingle at the back of my neck." She giggled and put her hand over her mouth. "I'm so sorry! I have no idea why I just laughed."

"It's the wine. That feeling is from the alcohol. Do you like it?" I asked her.

Kathy thought for a moment then said, "I do. It's very...new." She laughed again then added, "And very pleasant." She took another large sip and I noticed hers was nearly gone.

"Would you like a little more or do you need to run?" I asked.

"Um. Well, I could have just a little more, I suppose. Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. I'm actually very grateful for your company. I fully expected my Friday night to be spent with this bottle and the TV." Oh, shit! TV is also a no-no. "Sorry, Kathy. I know television is..."

She stopped me in mid-sentence. "Please don't apologize, Cal. You're living your life the way you want to now and that's all that matters." I brought her the second glass. She thanked me then said, "Actually, I admire that. I mean, the way you're living the new life you want to live, that is. And...well..." Kathy looked down for a moment then without looking up said quietly, "I'm a little bit envious in some way too, I guess."

"How so?" I asked as she took another drink.

"Well, I mean...you're not constrained by the Bible and church and all that anymore and sometimes I wish..." She stopped and set down her glass. "You were right. I do feel kind of warm all of a sudden."

"I told you!" I said matter of factly. "So may I help with your coat then?" I asked without sounding insistent. It made no sense to me that she would show up to see Cathy knowing she was out of town but then choose to come inside, try drinking alcohol for the first time, but not take off her coat. I just didn't get it.

Again, Kathy hesitated before answering, "I am a little too warm to leave it on but I'm also a little too embarrassed to take it off." She looked at me then said, "That must sound ridiculous—maybe even schizophrenic."

"I'll admit I'm not sure what's going on here, but you're my guest and I want you to be comfortable. You can certainly decide what to do when it comes to your own coat, but if you plan to stay a while it might be best to take it off."

Kathy was clearly uncomfortable but I had no idea what to say to change that so I waited for her to explain what was going on.

"I haven't been completely honest with you," she finally said.

"How so?" I asked. "If you don't mind sharing, that is."

Kathy looked down into her glass as she began by saying, "I was honest about wanting to try new things. That part is true. I've been honest about feeling a little tipsy and in saying that it feels nice. But I didn't tell you the truth about why I really came here."

I waited for her to look back at me again. "Listen. Whatever's going on, I'm not here to judge you. Lord knows you get enough of that in church." I was pleased when Kathy smiled at that remark. "So whatever the truth is doesn't really matter. I'm glad you're here and this is very nice. Well, at least for me anyway." I was now smiling at her.

"The truth is," she began. "I knew Cathy wasn't home." She looked down again and I could see she was being torn by conflicting or competing emotions. "I don't know if she mentioned it, but we ran into each other in the mall and she told me she'd be out of town this weekend." Another long pause without looking up. "After we parted company, I decided to actually do something I've thought about doing many, many times." More silence.

"What might that be, Kathy? What 'ominous' thing did you plan to do?" I said kindly.

Again, she looked up and then back at me. "Do you remember when we all had dinner at our house and the topic of what you like a woman to wear came up?" Kathy was so sweet and demure and so...beautiful.

"I do," I answered honestly. "My wife spilled her guts telling every detail of my one and only fetish." I paused for a moment then said, "Fetish may be too strong a word but 'preference' certainly fits the bill."

Kathy laughed politely. "After Cathy left the mall, I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping."

"That hardly sounds terrible to me," I said in a playful way.

"No, silly. Shopping isn't the problem. It's what I was thinking about and what I was shopping for that's the problem." Again she looked down. "Dean and my dad are in Haiti doing missionary work for a week and I came here with the hope that you might see me wearing what I bought and think I'm...attractive to you. But then when you opened the door I lost my nerve and wanted to just turn around and get in the car and go home. When you asked me to come in, I felt trapped. I couldn't tell you the truth but running away seemed impolite so I forced myself to come inside. Once I managed to come in, I was secretly glad I did but I still couldn't find the courage to take my coat off and show you what I wore in the hope it would get your attention. And now...maybe it's the alcohol...but I don't feel as guilty about what I've done and...I want to show you what I'm wearing. At least a part of me does, anyway. The rest of is screaming to get up and leave." Another long pause. "Do you think I'm some kind of Jezebel or evil temptress?" she asked quietly without raising her head.

I reached over and took her tiny hand in mine and waited for her to look at me again. When our eyes met I felt like I could see several things: loneliness, sadness, confusion, and even excitement. "Kathy. You don't need to wear anything special to make yourself beautiful. You are beautiful. In fact, you're very beautiful. I really do understand how you're feeling. Or at least I think I do. In my case, I wanted to make up for so much lost time, as it were, for the years I spent living a life that was so restricted and so...sterile." I held up my wine glass and continued, "This is a perfect example. I wanted to know what I might be missing. Clearly, something or some things are missing from your own life and you're also curious about what you might be missing things you'd like to experience. You're here it seems, to find out if that's the case. Am I close?"

Kathy smiled. "That's amazing. I can't believe how insightful you are. It's as though you somehow managed to read my mind." She looked up at me and said, "Is it that obvious?"

Rather than answer I just said, "Here. Let me help you with this." I reached up and grabbed her coat around the collar to help her take it off. She went to stand up and as she did, she lost her balance ever so slightly. "Oh my goodness!" she said. "I'm so sorry. I think I'm getting drunk!" She giggled like a teenager.

"You okay?" I asked her as she steadied herself. "Just so you know you can't get drunk on that small an amount of wine. But since it is your first time and because it's a totally new experience for you, I can see how you might possibly think you might be. But I can assure you that you most definitely are not."

Kathy unbuttoned her coat and as it slipped off her shoulders, I was dumbstruck when I saw what she was wearing. Her long blonde hair covered her bare shoulders and the top of the most beautiful off-the-shoulder white cashmere sweater I'd ever seen. It was very thin and almost gauzy looking and I loved how it exposed her shoulders, collar bones, and neckline. That was certainly the kind of thing a Christian woman would never wear in public. As she turned around, her head was slightly bowed down which gave me time to notice she was wearing a very thin, white camisole underneath it. Even so, I could still make out the outline of her nipples which were very large and very visible through the thin, almost-sheer material.

As taboo as this top was, I was even more shocked when I noticed the skirt she was wearing. Anything above the knee was a serious no-no and yet this petite little black skirt was at least four inches above the knee thus revealing a pair of very shapely legs. Her opened-toed black heels gave her calves a very refined, very sexy kind of emphasis that made her long legs look even more so. As she finally raised her head to look at me I noticed a beautiful necklace and matching long, dangling earrings all made of liquid silver.

"So?" Kathy asked demurely.

"I guess I was wrong," I said quietly.

Kathy looked crestfallen. "You don't like it, do you," she said with an air of disappointment bordering on hurt.

I reached out my hand and lifted her chin ever so gently. Our eyes met. "Kathy. When I said you didn't need to wear anything in particular to be beautiful I meant that. I just had no idea that wearing something this...well...sexy...could make you this attractive." She smiled and looked back down. I reached out my hands and took both of hers. As our eyes met again I said, "You look truly amazing. And I have to ask. You did all of this for me?"

Kathy looked down again and very quietly said, "Yes. Everything. I spent hours searching for the perfect skirt, the perfect sweater, the perfect shoes, and the perfect jewelry."

I stepped in closer to her while raising her hands to just below chest level. "Were the thoughts you were having when you bought these things with me in mind also a new first for you?" I inquired.

"Yes," she said again very quietly.

"And did you like the way they made you feel?"

Another one-word answer was whispered. "Yes."

"And you've enjoyed drinking wine for the first time in your life?"

"Very much."

I moved a bit closer then asked her, "So would you like to experience other things here tonight for the first time?"

I heard Kathy's voice tremble as she told me, "Yes."

"Is this the first time you've held hands with another man?"

"Yes." Each answer was so quiet I could barely hear her. Kathy was now finally looking directly into my eyes. Hers were darting back and forth between both of my own.

"Would you like to be held by another man for the first time?"

"Yes. If that other man is you. Then I'd like that very much."

I let go of Kathy's hands and put my arms around her as she embraced me at the same time. The smell of her perfume mixed with her shampoo was overwhelming. "Mmmm. I love your perfume. It smells wonderful on you."

"Thank you," she said. Her head was nuzzled into the crook of my neck as her right hand held the middle of my back. Her left hand was running up and down the back of my head and neck even as my own hands were exploring her back and the back of her upper arms.

"May I experience another first?" she whispered.

Before I could answer she raised her head from my shoulder and brought it in front of my own. "Will you please kiss me, Cal?" she said in a way that was almost a plea of some kind.

"Of course I will." I leaned down and watched her close her eyes as our lips met for the first time. A soft, gentle kiss and then another. "Would you like to be French kissed by another man for the first time?" I asked.

"Yes. Very much. More than you can imagine," Kathy said softly. Our lips met again and as they pressed hard one another's I slid my tongue into her warm, waiting mouth. "Mmmm. That's amazing," she murmured between kisses.

We stood there kissing and as we did, I raised my left hand and placed it just below her right breast with my thumb in the crease of her soft boob. I heard her gasp so I then cupped it and began kneading it softly. Then I felt her hand reach up and take mine as she said, "Can we just kiss? Is that okay for now?"

I didn't let my disappointment show as I quietly answered, "Of course it is—for now." After a few moments I said, "Would you like to dance with me?"

"Another first?" she teased softly. "Yes. I would love to dance with you."

I had a CD of slow dancing music in my DVD player and hit the play button. I turned back toward Kathy and said, "May I have this dance?"

She smiled brightly and said, "Yes, of course you may."

As we danced Kathy alternated between just holding me close, kissing me, and French kissing. Many of them were very deep as she tried to give me her entire tongue. When I did the same to her, she would suck on mine as hard as she could.

"Are you having a nice time?" I asked her.

"Very," she replied. "I love doing new things and being here with you...like this." A few moments passed by and she said, "If I don't say this now I may not have the strength to say it later. I can't go all the way with you tonight. Okay? Anything else is fine but that's a line I can't let myself cross. Will you promise me you won't pressure me to do that?"

I looked into her eyes and said, "I promise you I won't do anything you don't want me to do. You have my word on that. Fair enough?"

Kathy smiled and said, "More than fair. And thank you for respecting my boundaries."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers