The Pastor's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the second song and during a very deep, very passionate French kiss, I took Kathy's breast into my hand again and this time she moaned softly, "Mmmm. That feels so good, Cal. Please don't stop doing that."

As the song ended we were near the couch and without taking my hand off her soft, round breast, I sat her down on the sofa and gently pushed her back. She fell back willingly then took my hand and put it underneath her soft sweater. As I massaged her boobs, Kathy began to breathe harder and her sighs grew deeper. "Mmmmm. That feels SO nice. I love that," she moaned.

I slid in next to her and then slowly moved my hand down her tummy toward her belly button. She pulled me close and French kissed me very deeply. "That feels so good," she said again. I continued moving lower until the heel of my hand was on her mound. I pressed down firmly and heard Kathy gasp sharply. "Yesss! That feels sooo good." I began stroking her clit through her skirt with my fingers when she once again took my hand and said, "Do you mind if we stay upstairs?" I complied with her request and went back to squeezing her large soft boobs.

Several minutes passed with more heaving petting and kissing when I decided to try moving south again. As my fingers began massaging her pussy through her skirt she cried out in pleasure. "Yes! Mmmm. I love that. That feels so good."

I alternated between her breast and her covered pussy and then gently lifted her skirt up and slid my hand in between her legs. My first discovery was that her panties were drenched in her own juices. I initially stroked her clit with my thumb over her silky panties which brought another very deep, very sharp gasp. "Mmmm. Yes! Oh, my...gosh...that feels so good."

I continued to fondle her then said softly, "Kathy? You're soaking wet. No decent host would allow a beautiful woman to stay in wet clothes would he?"

"Mmmm. No. I don't suppose he would. That would be very rude," she murmured with a soft laugh.

I felt her raise up to allow me to remove her lacy black panties. I dropped them to the floor then said, "That's much better, isn't it?"

My first two fingers were already deep inside her hole as she gasped, "Yes. Much...better. Thank you. Ohhh!!"

"My pleasure," I assured her.

I lifted up her sweater and camisole and took her nipple into my mouth. "Oh, sh..." Kathy stopped.

"Have you ever used bad language during sex, sweetie?" I asked as I swirled my tongue around her nipple.

"No. Never."

"But you want to, right?"

Kathy was breathing very hard and her body was trembling. "Y...yes. I do."

"Then please do. Tonight is about new firsts, remember? It's okay to let go, all right?" I said hoping to coax her into saying and doing things that were so evil she could never even dream of them.

"Okay. I'll...try," she said bravely.

I began working my way down her stomach and over her skirt that laid on it. In a moment my mouth was in front of her soft, sweet pussy and I said, "Your pussy is so beautiful, honey." I moved in close and kissed it several times sending shudders through Kathy's body.

"Mmmm. Thank you. That feels so good. No one's ever done that to me before. Oh, sh...shit! Oh! That feels so...da... so da..."

I slid my tongue deep inside then up and onto her engorged clit. "It's okay, baby. You can say it."

Kathy moaned very loudly. "Oh, my go... That feels so da...so DAMN good!"

I licked harder and slower dragging my tongue slowly across her clit from top to bottom. "Good girl. Or should I say good 'bad' girl." I looked up to see Kathy smile. "Keep going," I urged her.

As I continued to lick I put two fingers back inside her. "Oh, fu..." She stopped short.

"It's okay. Don't hold back. Express yourself, sweetheart. Go ahead—say it."

I slipped a third finger in and stretched her pussy. Kathy grabbed for the side of the couch and gasped over and over. "Oh, f...fu...FUCK that feels SO good!"

"It's just you and me, Kathy. There's no one else watching or recording us. Say whatever you feel. And honestly? It really turns me on when a woman talks dirty. I love that."

Kathy started grabbing at me and pulling me toward her. She was breathing hard. She said huskily, "I want to make you feel as good as you're making me feel. Is that okay?"

I kissed and said, "I'd like that very much." Kathy groped for my belt buckle which she found and released followed by the button and zipper on my jeans. I helped her pull them down then kicked them and my underwear off.

"I want to see you," she said. "I want to see...it."

Kathy was desperate but I wouldn't give her what she wanted. "Uh, uh. Not until you tell me what you want to see."

Kathy's eyes were desperate. "That's not fair," she whined. "I just want you to let me see how big you are. I...I want to take you in...my mouth so bad. Please let me have your...thing," she begged me.

"Then tell me exactly what you want, Kathy. What is my 'thing' called? What is the adult word for it, sweetheart?"

She was panting and grabbing frantically but I kept things out of her reach.

She was beside herself. "I want...I want your co..."

"Say it for me, sweetheart. Go ahead."

"I want...your...cock!" Her motions were frantic reaching for my dick. "I want your cock in my mouth so bad, Cal. Now may I please, please have it?"

I climbed up on top of her and lowered my rock-hard shaft into her open mouth. She eagerly took it. First the tip then slowly she took as much of it as she could until I heard her gag. I instinctively pulled back and she said immediately, "Uh, uh. Don't pull away. I want your cock in my mouth. Deeper this time, okay?" Kathy sucked and gagged and chocked until I couldn't take anymore.

I sat up then sat her up. My back was to the back of the couch and I pulled her on top of me. "Let me take off your skirt," I said.

"Okay, but we cannot have sex no matter what," Kathy reminded me. She reached back and unzipped her short skirt then swung sideways long enough to kick it off. When she spun back around her pussy was just inches from my engorged shaft."

"I can't believe how big your cock is." Then she giggled a bit as she said, "Of course, I've only seen one other cock in my entire life so maybe his is just really small." For some reason that made Kathy laugh.

"Does his fit in your mouth?" I teased.

She raised her eyebrows and said matter of factly, "I don't know. I've never done that with my husband. And he's never done what you were doing to me. Those were definitely both more firsts for me. Very fun firsts, if I may say so."

She slid closer and her pussy pushed up hard against my cock. "Did you like giving me your first blow job?" I asked.

"I did. It made me feel so sexy and...and..."

"You can tell me anything, Kathy. How else did it make you feel?"

"Kind of...slutty? And I...I...really liked feeling that way. At least with you."

I began moving my hips to slide my cock up and down her pussy.

"Oh my Go..."

I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "Saying that is the hardest thing of all, isn't it?"

"Yes. It's so...forbidden. It's so taboo. It's...blasphemy."

"But you want to say it, don't you?"

"Yes. I want to be a bad girl for once in my life. I want to experience everything I've missed."

"Then say it. If not for me, then for you. It's okay. Lightning will not strike. I promise."

I pushed very hard and Kathy ground her pussy into my cock. "Oh my...GOD that feels so GOOD!!"

I pushed her back slightly then grabbed my cock and guided the tip onto her clit and began rolling the head of my dick around her love button.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so god...that feels so...so...god...so goddamned GOOD! I love that!" Kathy squealed and moaned and said, "Just don't put it inside me, okay?"

I didn't answer. I just kept stroking her clit. "Jes...Oh, Jes..."

"Go ahead, sweetie. Don't hold back. No regrets tonight, okay?"

Kathy was biting her lip and her eyes were shut tightly. "Jesus...Oh, Jesus Christ! That feels SO fucking good! Oh, God that feels good. Mmmmm! I fucking LOVE that!"

I knew she was losing control but she had to leave believing we didn't have sex or that she insisted I fuck her. I kissed her hard and asked, "Am I getting all of your clit like this, honey, or should I go just a little further up and down? What would you like?"

Kathy was now fully aroused. "Mmmmm. It feels so good like that but maybe just a tiny bit further up and down. Just not inside me, okay?"

Again, I didn't respond. Instead I started at the top of her labia and slowly worked my way over her clitoris then down to the bottom of it and allowed about half of the mushroom inside her. Kathy moaned. So far so good. "Was that better, honey?" I asked as I continued doing the same thing.

"Yes. Much better. That was...perfect. Keep doing it just like that for me, okay?"

Several more times I did the same thing. Then on the bottom stroke I let the entire mushroom slip inside briefly before pulling it up and over her swollen clit. "Oh, yes. Fuck yeah. Goddamn it that feels so good!" she moaned.

Another six or seven of the same strokes and then I pushed my cock in about an inch. Kathy shuddered. "Feel good, sweetie?" I asked.

"Yes! That feels so, so good, honey. Just don't put it inside me all the way. I can't have sex with you. Please?"

I repeated that over and over until Kathy seemed lost in her new emotions and then after sliding my cock in half way, I pushed it all the way to the hilt once and then back out sliding it over her clit.

"Mmmm. That felt SO amazingly good, honey. But no deeper than that, okay?"

I tried not to laugh because there wasn't any deeper than that but illusion could be my ally. I went all the way back in and this time Kathy pushed back on the one, single stroke deep inside her pussy and then pulled back. "Oh, fuck, that feels SO fucking good! More, please!" she begged.

This time I went in as deep as possible and held it there while she ground her pussy hard; pushing down in order to hit her clit. "Oh, Jesus. Oh, God! Oh...fuck!!"

Kathy's entire body began to quiver and tremble. "Jesus! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, FUCK!! I'm cumming."

I pulled out of her quickly and pushed her down on the couch. She was reaching for her pussy to diddle her twat and finish the deal as I allowed myself to let go of the huge load that had built up inside of me. Kathy was screaming as I shot my load of hot, sticky goo all over her pretty sweater and beautiful face. As her bucking and screaming subsided she reached up and used her index finger to grab a large string of my cum. She hungrily took it in her mouth and licked her finger clean. "Mmmmm. Another first!" she said while giggling. "It tastes...salty." She found another long string and did the same thing. "I like your cum, Cal," she said with a smile.

We rolled off the couch and onto the floor then both of us began to laugh.

"How did you like your series of firsts?" I said as I smoothed her messy hair.

"Mmmm. I loved them all," she said as she caressed my face with her hand. "There's one more first I'd like to experience if it's okay with you," she said as we held each other.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"I'd like to spend the night with you."

"On one condition," I told her.

"What's that?" she asked me.

"That we take a shower together first." I smiled and kissed her again.

"That sounds nice. I guess we are a bit of a mess. Especially me, huh?" she said wickedly. "Speaking of messes, you've made a huge one all over me. Did I tell you this sweater cost $300? " she said.

"No, you didn't. That's a lot of money. The big question then is this: did you get your money's worth tonight?"

Kathy kissed me and said, "Oh, yes. Every penny of it."

I stood up, took her hand, and helped her to her feet. We kissed one another a few times before I took her hand and lead her to my bedroom where we spent a very long time thoroughly washing and cleaning each other's bodies before finishing off that bottle of wine and making love again before falling asleep in one another's arms.

The next morning, I lay there watching Kathy sleep until she woke up and saw me. "Hi there," I said. I kissed her good morning and asked her, "You okay?"

She turned toward me and said, "My head hurts a little bit but other than that, yes. I am. But..."

"But what?" I asked her.

"Well, it's just that...well, after—this—I don't think I can ever go back to the way things were because this is the life I want now. Not that I want to take you away from your wife or get a divorce or anything. I just want more of this and less of...that."

I brushed her hair gently and said, "Then that's what you need to tell Dean. Let him know how you feel and my sense is he'll come around and follow you out."

"It's not Dean I'm worried about. It's my dad. I agree with you about Dean. I think he does believe all that stuff, but I'm pretty sure he only got into it because of me. And I'm pretty sure he'd leave it all behind for me, too. But my dad will disown me and that scares me."

I held her close. "You can't live your life in fear, Kathy. We only get one of them. There are no dress rehearsals and once you realize this life is all there is then it becomes extremely important to make every day count." I paused and then continued by saying, "When I realized religion—all religion—was invented by human beings—I didn't want to waste one more day being a slave to it. And now you know what you want to do and what you need to do. The only question is will you follow your head and leave or follow your heart to avoid hurting your father and stay? You can't live his life for him but you must live your own and live it to its fullest. Last night was a good start, don't you think?"

"Fuck me again and I'll let you know, okay?" she said with a wicked smile.