All Comments on 'The Patio With a View'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This is just Despicable . Lol !

Well the narrator came out smelling like a rose. I wonder if he has a bush of that flower, growing in container on the patio with fabled view?

kelchakelchaover 11 years ago
Nice

Would have liked more info on the thoughts of the cheating wife as the cheating progressed. Religious background didn't make a difference.

Enjoyable read. Thanks

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Not good.

The wife kathy gets away too easily. Just not acceptable.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
3***

Very well written. However, to complex to be logical. Therefore, I could not rate it 5*****.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Don't like

the idea that a woman can suddenly get turned on just by the sight of a large cock - I know its fiction, but its a poor and over-used plot device.

Don't like the way the man is totally in control all the way through - no suspense so it becomes dull.

Don't like the way everything is about the rather cold husband, with nothing said about what must have been his failings for his wife to cheat so suddenly and so completely.

Don't like that - other than descriptions of what she did, there is nothing about the wife's feeling and emotions - other than the fact she wants a large cock.

Well written (as ever) but dull and predictable.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
I liked it

But would have preferred him sending them out anyway. As long as he did not marry Carl's slut wife - and after sdt/aids/HIV tests - she might be an ok fuck - but too slutty for a permanent fuck. I liked it characters were consistent - gave u a 5.

blue4242blue4242over 11 years ago
Another wiinner

Well written, an enjoyable read.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE OLD ADAGE.....TO GET SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING

sometimes its a giving up. TK U MLJ LV NV

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Once again

They just keep coming. This one was fun.....

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Missing

One thing that was missing was the problem with blackmail: If you are touching a spot sore enough to make a man give you large sums of money, you are also touching a spot sore enough for him to get INCREDIBLY VIOLENT with you.

There is a reason that there are often three bodies at infidelity crime scenes. I had this picture of Carl launching himself at the narrator which would have fit in perfectly. Heat of the moment. It would have changed the story some, granted.

Welcome back Bob.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Character development

Most of what we know about Sweetie is what Carl's Sweetie tells Our Hubby Hero, including Sweetie's reaction to The Long Prong (after poo-poohing it repeatedly, again per Sweetie2)! This is an interesting device, since Sweetie2 is clearly both biased AND not the sharpest crayon in the box! I am NOT arguing for giving Sweetie a free pass - her escapades are well-documented! Just that Sweetie2 may have been even more complicit in Sweetie's slide down the fat, slippery pole than she let on! It is certainly not the first time a character has been developed, in large part, from indirect sources. Often, when that device is used, there is deliberate misinterpretation conveyed about that character which is critical to plot twists! I am also NOT hinting that PlainOleBob is setting up a Ch.2 for this story. HMS Titanic-Kathy is SUNK! (Or not, I am not on JPB's FB Friends list!)

Yes, Hubby is very effective in this story! That is consistent with aspects of the story. He finds out about the cheating from Sweetie2, a jealous wife of limited wit! She agrees to let Hubby figure out a solution, thinking that solution will benefit her (dumb!) Hubby does not fall into the 'immediacy trap' that WinterFrog's Heroes typically utilize (effectively!) Hubby gains technological advantage and knows things nobody knows he knows. Marginally-adequate Montgomery smashed Genius Rommel in North Africa that way! I find it delightful rather than boring!

By the way - 5*

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
Lickideesplit, you've certainly gone a long way to prove the point...

... that the commenters (not commentators as some of you idiots call them) are much more entertaining than the writers. By the way, I've never read a more bullshit comment about a story than your comment about this one. As far as Carl's resistance to violence, FD45, I think it would be safe to assume that, even though he had a much bigger dick, he was probably not quite up to Dean in size or strength. Pretty good story, Bob, not your best but not your worst by a long shot.

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
The View

Enjoyed this story very much. Keep'em CUMMING Bob. Thanks.

virago920virago920over 11 years ago
FD45

I guess you didn't catch the statement that Carl had better hope nothing bad happened or the DVDs would be mailed to His Boss and Church members. All in all a totally different ending than I expected from JPB

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha but your epiloge is short...................

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for the read BOB!!!!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Way to go Bob! A fantastic story

A very good revenge story that is believable and interesting.

Thanks for the good read.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Good Read

Guilt makes a woman do a lot for her husband, if only she didn't have to cheat to make her feel that way. Thank You.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Newer humorous revenge story from JPB after "Rob and Amy"

The story plot was a humorous story with a cold headed betrayed husband, with a quickly transformed to slut by big cock wife, with a between open marriage and swinger lifestyle married pair, with religious small town background. The side by side put clishes worked well during the story plot and made me laugh on the cheating wife, on the big cocked cocky loverboy and on the jelousy wife of the loverboy and on the clever solution of a bad situation by a cold headed betrayed husband. And I did not laugh on the husband but the others together with the religious parents and relatives of the cheating wife, who think Kathy is inocent. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha......

It may be others like those clishes in stories where husbands are happy when strangers fuck their wives and etc....but I like those clishes in stories where husbands do not like their wives fucked by strangers and I liked better those stories where betrayed husband do redistrobution without violance (better avoid 20 years prison) in serious story as in sojoman's story "Revelation Blues Pt. 04" or in humorous story as this is from JPB.

BTW There is a Hungarian way of saying " Owl tells Sparrow-You are big headed-".

You(Author) wrote in a comment of a story from 2005 you had wanted longer epiloge.

So I write a longer epiloge would have been more interesting..............

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

JPB I know that you only wright for you, and I can appreciate that. But I think you have been depriving your self for to long and you need to have a little self appreciation a little more often.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

rnumbers123rnumbers123over 11 years ago
Every state is no-fault now.

Sorry. :-)

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Good Read

A super hero of a husband! Kathy was as bad as a slut wife can get.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I don't think it's a good idea

To trade in one slut for another.... That's just history repeating itself... But hey what do I know?!

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
JPB chick flick

The whole story was a piece of shit

1. No one was upset

2. the cheaters never showed any remorse

3. The injured party didn't care for or about anything

4. JPB female characters have no saving grace-none all lesbians.

5. the bad guy was just going through the motions

6. the plot was a mail in no guts or originality( a lot of them are falling into this pattern).

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Wonderfully done. Thanks.

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLamentsabout 10 years ago
My God~

This is RIDICULOUS!

I mean, a JPB story with a man having balls?

Fantastic, actually. Loved it!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
PLOTS AND SCHEMES

usually turn into pipe dreams. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Again - You Know

I do believe that Carl deserved a physical beating along with the financial beating he received. I also would have sent out the packets. Fucking size-queen cunt needed her people to know exactly who she was. As for the asshole's wife, I would just use her until I was done. She doesn't deserve any quarter since she started everything. Still a nice revenge tale.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Playground For Diseases!

Man,with all the bareback ass-fucking going on I'd have to think that infections,at the very least,ran rampant! ~ That crowd must have gone through toilet paper by ream!(pun intended)

A good read but a lot of trouble to go through for that fucking house!

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Not so great...

Hard to enjoy this when Audrey could have just told Kathy if you don't stop with Carl I'll have to tell your hubby. Makes the whole writing ridiculous. Good writing but another by this author that was not well thought out, ruining the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A mass BTB would have been nice

I wish he sent all the tapes out anyways after just for the luls. Would've been a sick vengeance, but good story. Wish there was more to the ending of him and Audrey though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 STARS

I think no one can think up a complicated, intricate, intriguing, entertaining plot like Just Plain Bob.

I would have preferred him taking Kathy back (she never went back to. Carl), maybe after divorce and dating again. But that's just my desire to see a couple iron things out.

Paul in Oklahoma

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
DID ONE CHEATER BANGER FRIEND HAVE A SMALL WIN

AND the other got what she deserved or merited, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Crazy, slutty, slimy fun!!!

5* .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anonymous "1*"

Nah, I think you're just a cunt. JPB has written over 500 stories that have entertained millions. If you don't like his stories, stop reading them. Millions of readers think he's a great guy, and you don't. I think I'll go with the numbers, instead of a loser cunt like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was a steaming pile of shit from start to finish. Honestly, not even worth 1 star.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
And he sent out copies of DVDs to everyone anyway.

RIGHT ??!!!

RIGHT ?????

Just getting to keep the house isn’t payment enough for the pain. That’s not getting even. Keeping the house is maintaing that little bit of status quo. Getting everyone who fucked up his life is getting even. Pain for pain Daddy-o.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked it!

One woman never got it. One did. Sadly, Carl never really got what he deserved. At $40k he got off easy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good one

He should have sent out the DVDs anyway. They all deserved to burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ 26thNC 06/09/19

agreed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bob's usual

a lame cuck story with a burn The bitch end. Lamé plot with The typical Cliche characters, in Bobs World Women Would kill for big cock, Bob also loves them. Bob blows The story up by writing much about cocks here cocks there cocks in his dumb wife! In The end Bobs stories Just repeat And repeat And repeat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I gave it five stars

I disagree with the gentleman who said all of Bob‘s stories are the same. Many are similar but they are not all the same. In fact you could say that about all the stories in this category. Change that and make it all of the categories. Most loving wives stories spin the same plot and the same is true about incest, anal, gay, etc.I seriously think that if I were to write 700+ stories I might repeat myself. Just a thought from the old panther fan.

DazzyDDazzyDover 3 years ago

Stupid people, bat a great story!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

All of the JPB characters are cliche repeated over and over. Female stupid town whore, male unobserving wimps etc. JPB is not very smart guy, he kept writing huge number of stories, always the same drivel, over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ooh ain't she such a sweetie Audrey! 💋

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Rehash of a rehash of a rehash.

Other than that it was quite original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Am I the only one who can't find the logic in the last comment? How can something be original and also be a rehash? Perhaps he was referring to his breakfast.

I like it Bob, even the fourth time.

somewhere east of Omaha

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
How

How is it,that in all other stories,the PI can get visual and often audio evidence,but his can't?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well! A J. P. B. with an actual ending!A great story too so a 5 star rating!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS