All Comments on 'The PAWG Nurse and the Elder BBC Pt. 04'

by sexyPAWG

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sexyPAWGsexyPAWGover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading!! Tell me how you think this adventure will end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many nurses have stories. When a big or little dick every nurses and staff know and make excuse to visit.

PaintbrushdantePaintbrushdanteover 1 year ago

They are definitely going to fuck later on. With him loving her ass so much, I hope he has the chances to penetrate it, as well, and not just her pussy. Hopefully the next part comes out. Keep up the good work as I love it, thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aún en espera la parte 5, excelente trabajo 👍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

that was one sexy story. look forward to the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For every 4 black guys out of a hundred that are actually big, instead of just claiming to be, there are another 96 that are just lying, deceptive assholes. Pretty much exactly the same bell curve as any other racially selected grouping of men. There is no natural, or genetic advantage. All men vary, regardless of race, and the only reason people get off on this BBC nonsense is inherent racism. Outside of maybe 4'10" tall Asian men, all men are equally likely to be big, small, long, short, thick and thin, regardless of skin tone or genetic heritage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous