All Comments on 'The Perfect Crime Pt. 02: The Payback'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entirely too complicated, convoluted and beyond believable. Stop while you're behind.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Thanks for fixing the posting error, this reminds me of another prostitute wife story I read recently,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really?

She says that "he doesn't own me" and you are ok with it? From what I know and discovered I would have just left and let them pay the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

lets burn the bitch and her buddy Marcus real bad and end up with all the money

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Too short

You have an interesting, if a little far fletched, plot here, but you don’t really give us enough to get really hooked on with these short segments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mmmmm

Seems to be dragging on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Hmmm

It's not believable this currency trader woman would be doing semi public gang bangs for cash.

Just send in the cops. It's not like they are trying to hide it.

He just found out his wife is the champion of sluts and he's going to the laundry?

She got three STD's and he got nothing?

Spelling:

Dumb not dumd. Sue not suite.

Why would Americans have Argentinian passports? Were they assuming false Argentinian identities or are you under the impression an American would need an Argentinian passport to go to Argentina? Same question for all the other passports and what would be the point in all the passports? Might keep the CIA from finding them but it's overkill to hide from a spouse.

25 million? Maybe if she's an embezzler.

Why involve Pete? Just move the 25 mil, don't touch the cash in the house, wipe his prints etc off her secret stash, disappear, move to the paradise of his choice and live like a king. Last thing he needs is someone who can testify he had caught his wife.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

How many $800 ass fuckings does it take to save up $25 Million? How much proof of infidelity does he need? This whole exercise is so stupid it makes my head hurt.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

Interesting story, but part 2 of 7 is one page! I know you were in the hospital, but please combine separate chapters into 1 or big chapters

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read. Looking forward to Pt. 03.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 3 years ago

Why can't you upload it all at once?? Right pain in the arse just getting little tasters. Spoiling what is otherwise a very good story.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
5 more parts?

This is more non erotic or something else. Doesn't read like LW yet except for him being married and knows she had some side business as a whore.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 3 years ago

Something inside me died. I took $10000 out of her box, placed the rest of everything back in the box, and put the box back in the linen closet. There was a small chance of her missing it, as there was more than $175000 in the box. I put the t/p back, and the towels and cleaning supplies. I got up and went downstairs and called Pete. "I got a job for you, but it's personal." "No problem, boss. Where and when do you want to meet?" Denny's, in a half-hour." "O.K., see you then." I hung up and picked up a t-shirt to wear. Out the door, and me and my Bronco were cruising to Denny's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you intend to drag this story out, try to avoid having dialog from two separate characters contained within the same paragraph. Even if you don't intend to drag the story out, avoid this juvenile practice.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

I am good with the length, given the illness.

Actually, the first part was difficult to read, but this was fine.

5*

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Enjoying the story

Looking forward to the next chapters and see how this tale unfolds.

Sorry about the illness - wishing you well and thanks for writing!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Stupid, shy plan on revenge - she is going to dump him in the equivalent of a third world county penniless

Wait for her to leave and steal all her cash so they are both stranded there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SORRY!

Way too Inconsistent! He photographed her ledgers and money but didn't photograph her fucking multiple men in the club? He caught his wife coming out of a motel room with another man then gets distracted by a case and forgets to put his private detective on her?

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
First chapt hard to follow

As edited so poorly. This chapter fails to satisfy as it is too cucky-this woman needs to burn hard and your just not getting there

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Lawyer?

Hubby could not manage a lemonade stand. After five years, he is the senior partner in a law firm? The other two partners must be Curly and Moe!

3* and dropping.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 3 years ago

Either this is a parody of an LW story or the Bear has jumped the shark. Too far over the top for me to care what happens anyone.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Why wait to take all her cash, and ledgers? She can’t complain to police without explaining why she had $175K hidden in the house. Plus, the ledgers in her handwriting is evidence of her prostitution.

So take the cash and ledgers, then run the Seal Team, then transfer the money out of the Swiss account to his own offshore account. Then divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really this is way out their in fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok, the plot basically is believable, wife cheats on husband. When he finds her hidden accounts worth $25 million, with no explanation other than she fucks working stiffs in a dive bar every Friday night, well! The round the world flights and acquiring 6 or 7 sets of fake passports accomplishes what? Stick to the facts she's a whore, she's a cheat, and he found her secret stash of $800 under the toilet paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoying it. Yes, parts are a bit far out, so what, it's fiction. On to the next part.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
SINCE YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION

one must endure the ramifications to the bitter end. TK U MLJ LV NV

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Intriguing enough to continue

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

hey, ignor the critics, Im pushing 80 got Ds in english but you right good stories, oh and I'm lousy on punctuation to so listen to me I know what I'm talking about, its a good story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It has the makingof a good story.

It would have helped a lot if you'd had it proof read.; leaving out conjunctions. Also you have run paragraphs. Reverse words such as, "went he" which should be "he went".

Please don't pull the age card as an excuse.

Really, just have a friend proof if for you. It would read cleaner and be a better story for it.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I know it’s a story but it’s just so little boy,s time reading, just to silly

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

Maybe two dozen camel spiders.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a great story. The author decides how long or short a part should be. Good description of the angst felt by MC. Waiting for the crime now

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Confused. Why do so many of these male writers provide such a detailed description of the cheaters attire? I'd bet that the vast majority could not care less about what she is wearing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The Radisson reveal would have been enough to file but porn job would have. Should have, put paid to her. Serve her and be done. Having her ledgers content would have brought in the IRS and FBI for income tax evasion. In the divorce she gets zip because she admits to criminal conspiracy to defraud before the marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

story TAGS