The Perfect Mom

Story Info
Zak and his Mom find what they need.
5.8k words
4.43
182.9k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
716 Followers

Zak didn't come from a broken home so much as from a slowly disintegrating one. He always knew his Dad was a heavy drinker, but it wasn't until the boy was old enough to understand the term that he realised his Dad was what was called a functioning alcoholic. This meant that he could stay sober enough during the day to earn a very good living, but after he finished work he hit the booze with a vengeance.

Zak could never fathom why his parents had ever married, because they were as alike as chalk and cheese. Like many drunks, Walter Turner was withdrawn and morose, but fortunately for his wife Edna, too timid for violence. On the other hand she was friendly and sociable, but with little social life, thanks to her husband's heavy drinking.

To compensate, Edna immersed herself in various but frequently changing charitable and community ventures, often attending meetings lasting until late evenings, so from his early teens her son was well accustomed to fending for himself at mealtimes.

When Zak was sixteen his father finally succeeded in destroying his liver and himself. Fortunately his life insurance took care of the house mortgage, but there were still living expenses, so Edna was forced to forgo most of her charitable activities and find paid employment. She was careful to point out to her son, though, that she felt she still had a role to play in the community, so it was possible that she would be out late perhaps two or three evenings a week.

A few weeks after the death of his father, Zak dropped out of school and found work as a junior counter salesman for a plumbing supplier, and by age twenty-one his natural ability and charm saw him appointed the youngest assistant branch manager in the company. He didn't let it go to his head, because in reality it was no more than a title, and his work duties didn't change appreciably. Besides, he knew it would take at least ten years to work his way up to branch manager – if it ever happened.

Not long after his promotion, he stopped at his usual coffee shop for his morning eye opener, and his eyes really did open when he saw a new girl working the espresso machine. She was a petite brunette with brown eyes and a dazzling smile, but what really drew his attention was the most superb set of jugs he had ever seen outside a porn magazine. They weren't huge, and they were well covered by a blouse fastened at the neck, but the way they pushed against the fabric made his mouth go dry. In his work his persuasiveness was his greatest asset, but this had always deserted him where girls were concerned. He found it relatively easy to communicate with women over thirty, although he would never dare to try anything, but girls nearer his own age terrified him. It took him several awkward days to find the nerve to introduce himself to the new girl in the coffee shop, and learn her name was Chastity Reynolds, and she was three years his senior. It took him a further two weeks to persuade her to catch a movie with him.

Two nights later she groped for his hand in the darkness of the theatre, and held it loosely in her lap as she leaned towards him inviting a kiss. He was acutely aware of the position of his hand, and he cursed himself for lacking the guts to take up what he was sure was a thinly veiled invitation. Then the movie finished and he took her home, thanking her for the evening and bidding her goodnight with a modestly chaste kiss.

Each time they dated she seemed to be sending out signals, but it wasn't until towards the end of their fifth date that he worked up the courage to act. They were saying goodnight outside her door, and as they kissed he casually brushed a hand across her breast and when she didn't protest he became a little bolder. This time she pressed forward against his palm, and taking encouragement he tried to unfasten her blouse.

She backed away abruptly. "Not here, someone might come along." Fumbling for her keys, she unlocked the door and led him into her small apartment. The instant they were inside her whole demeanour changed, and she pressed up tightly against him with an appreciative murmur as she felt his cock stiffen. From then on she took the lead, and with actions that belied her name, she began to undress. He put out a hand to help, but she stepped back a pace with a shake of her dark curls. "No, you made me wait so now I'll make you wait."

He watched entranced as she unclipped her bra, expecting her breasts to sag a little without the support, but they remained firm with the hard brown nipples seemingly aimed directly at him. The rest of her clothes followed quickly, then she reached for his belt, smiling with pleasure as she freed his cock. When she had undressed him, she grasped his tool and led him quickly to her bedroom. He had no more than a few seconds to stare with awe at her shaven slit as she stretched out on the bed, then she was pulling him over her, pushing a hard pointed nipple against his lips as she guided his cock into her eager pussy.

Her mood was mercurial as they fucked, one moment gentle sensitive lovemaking, and the next an almost frenzied striving to please him as much as he was pleasing her. In the more frantic moments her inner muscles clenched around his shaft, as though she was trying to suck his very soul out through his cock. Then just as suddenly she relaxed, allowing him to recover before clamping tight again. Time seemed to stand still, and everything blurred, leaving them conscious of only his thrusting cock and her clutching pussy, until he finally erupted, pumping jet after jet of thick hot cum into the depths of her cunt.

Over the next several months she never failed to amaze him with her inventiveness and patience as she gradually coaxed him out of his shell, but one day she gave him a surprise that was to turn his whole life upside down. It was a Monday night, and they were lying in bed recovering after another energetic frolic, when Chastity asked him casually if he would be interested in going to a swingers club on the coming Friday evening. He didn't exactly relish the idea of his girlfriend being fucked by other men, but it was something he had always wanted to try, so after thinking about it he agreed.

Chastity drove them to the club, which turned out to be a huge old house on the southern fringe of town. From the outside it looked like a run down old dump, but inside, whilst not luxurious, it was neat and well kept, and as he was to discover, some of the larger bedrooms were partitioned off to form smaller rooms, each with a bed. The main room off the entrance hall was dimly lit and crowded, and the kitchen had been converted into a bar-cloakroom. It seemed to Zak that Chastity had been here before, because she made a beeline for the bar and returned with a couple of soft drinks, and minus her coat. He gawked as she approached, because she was wearing a short skirt slit up the front almost to the waist, and a see through blouse that did nothing to hide her braless boobs.

The strains of an old song – 'Welcome to my world' - came softly from speakers mounted high on the walls, and he found himself singing along under his breath. He couldn't name the singer, but given the nature of the club the words seemed to fit the occasion. As his eyes adjusted he realised that Chastity was one of the more modestly dressed, because many of those present were already naked or close to it. He was surprised to see that all shapes sizes and ages were represented, and some of them were openly groping each other. One thing that struck him was that the majority of the women had one thing in common, their pubic areas were either shaven or trimmed to a 'landing strip' above uniformly smooth vaginas.

They stood sipping their drinks for not more than five minutes, before they were approached by a rather attractive couple in their forties. The man was tall and well built, and wearing only a polo shirt and shorts. By contrast his companion was almost as petite as Charity, with her blonde hair in a bun, and a knee length dress that showed plenty of cleavage, and a generous amount of extremely shapely leg.

Turning to Charity the man kissed her warmly. "Hello Chas. We haven't seen you here for ages." He put out a hand to shake Zak's, and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Andrew, and this wonderful sexy apparition beside me is my wife Zoe. We're quite old hands at this, in fact you could say we are the A to Z of the swinging scene." He laughed at his own joke, and boldly fondled Chastity's breasts. "You feel as good as ever," he quipped, and grinning at Zak's expression he looked pointedly at his wife's cleavage. "Feel free to have a free feel. I'm sure Zoe won't mind. After all, that's what we are all here for, and she's as fond of young cock as I am of young pussy."

Zak hesitated, torn between wanting to accept the invitation, and feeling uncomfortable about doing so with Chastity watching, but she settled the matter by tugging Zoe's dress open to expose a surprisingly firm hard nippled breast. "Help yourself to the goodies." Almost of its own accord, his hand lifted to cup the soft globe, and Chastity glanced over his shoulder. "Good, there's a room free. How about we get this show on the road?"

Without waiting to see if Zak followed, she dragged Andrew towards a door that another couple were exiting. Reluctantly releasing Zoe's breast, he took her hand and went after the others. They were only seconds behind, but already Chastity had removed her blouse and was unfastening the waist clasp of her skirt, as Andrew dropped his shorts to reveal his twitching erection. Without delay the petite brunette stretched out on the bed, pulling the older man between her outspread thighs.

Zak had thought that he would be resentful at his girlfriend being with another man, but watching Andrew's cock slide into her he became aroused like never before, and he turned eagerly to help Zoe out of her dress, caressing her smooth, already moist slit as she unfastened and removed his pants. Lifting her effortlessly, he laid her on the bed beside his girlfriend and her husband, and sucked avidly on her puckered nipples as drove into her waiting pussy. He was reminded briefly of his first time with Chastity as the mature blonde's talented inner muscles rippled up and down his shaft, before the thought was driven from his mind by the unanticipated joy of fucking, and being fucked by a much older, more experienced woman. The months with Chastity had been educational to say the least, but he couldn't help but wonder how much more he could have learned from the sensuous woman he was fucking right now.

The longer her versatile pussy worked it's magic on his cock, the more he began to regret that he had never thought to take an interest in maturer women. She moaned quietly, thrusting against him as she started to cum, and he exulted as he poured a stream of thick cock cream into her clutching cunt, at almost the same instant as Andrew ejaculated inside Chastity.

There was a wet, barely audible sucking sound when he pulled his spent cock out, and Zoe gave a satisfied sigh. "Wow, somebody taught you well. You and your cock can come back any time you like."

Since Andrew had told Zak that he and his wife were old hands at swinging, it seemed reasonable to assume that they had each had more sexual partners than they could count, so it was a huge ego boost to think he had apparently more than satisfied a woman with so much experience.

Now that the men had finished Zoe turned to embrace Chastity, and Zak watched avidly as she sucked the the younger girl's tits, and slowly worked her way down to fasten her mouth over her cum filled pussy. The pair licked and caressed each other to another climax, and then by unspoken agreement the quartet dressed and split up to seek further distractions.

Zak wandered into the bar for a fresh drink, then wandered around watching the activity going on around him. He glanced casually as he passed an open door, and turned back for a double take, not sure if his eyes had deceived him. His Uncle Leo, his Mom's brother, was between the outspread legs of a woman, strenuously fucking her bald cunt. Her face was obscured by another man, but there was no mistaking that this second guy was thrusting his cock into her mouth.

Zak felt his cock stiffen again as he watched a threesome for the first time, a threesome made more arousing by knowing one of the men involved. After a few minutes both men withdrew and the woman sat up, wiping her mouth with her palm. The blood drained from Zak's cheeks and cock, and there was a sick lump in the pit of his stomach as he saw the all too familiar face of his Mom. He spun around and fled in disgust and confusion. Deep inside he knew that being without a partner it was only natural for his mother to have needs, but to do it with two men at once, and one of them her own brother?

All thought of Chastity was driven from his mind in his sudden need to escape, and he left the club and caught a cab home, where he dug out a half finished bottle of his father's scotch, and for the first time in his life he drank himself into oblivion.

He woke on Saturday morning with a raging hangover, but he had a morning's work ahead of him so he didn't have time to feel sorry for himself. After washing down a couple of headache pills with some strong coffee he set out. Fortunately he was busy enough not to have to think about last night, but when he returned home after work it all came back and hit him again.

He had no idea what time his Mom had arrived home, but she looked like hell. Sitting at the kitchen table with a mug of coffee, she was wearing her open robe over her short nightdress, and her eyes were ringed with dark circles. She gave him a tired smile, but not trusting himself to reply, he poured himself a coffee and went into the living room where he stood looking sightlessly out of the window.

After a few moments she followed him in. "What's wrong Zak? Have a bad morning at work?"

He turned on her, his face twisted with anger and disgust. "How long has it been going on?" She looked at him without understanding, and he continued. "You and Uncle Leo. I saw the two of you last night, going at it like animals."

She looked as though she had been struck by hammer, and she couldn't meet his eyes."Well if you did there's no point in trying to deny it is there?"

Her voice was barely audible, and although he knew she had no choice, he was glad she hadn't tried to lie to him. Suddenly, unexpectedly, the first image returned of her lying back with her brother thrusting into her, and he was dismayed to find his cock stiffening as it had last night. He sat down in the armchair, afraid and ashamed in case she noticed his arousal.

She stepped closer and crouched in front of him. "Zak, let me explain."

He shook his head and pushed her away, and she sprawled back on the carpet, her nightdress riding up to expose her. He glared at her in fury, and she returned his stare defiantly, making no attempt to cover herself or even giving any indication that she was aware that she was exposed.

Suddenly he was on her, inside her, and she lay motionless, understanding and accepting his rage as he fucked her savagely, wanting to punish her. Despite the ferocity with which he fucked her, it dawned on him that she actually wanted him inside her, because almost imperceptibly she began to move under him, thrusting more strongly as her arousal grew and transformed into the beginning of a climax. It was an angry fuck that finished as quickly as it began, with a final fierce thrust that pumped Zak's seed into his mother's cunt.

His anger seemed to drain from him just as his semen had drained from him, and he withdrew his spent cock and sat back on his heels panting. After a few moments she gave him a faint smile, loaded with irony. "You see Zak?" she said gently. "We really aren't so different are we?"

After what had just happened there was no denying that she was no worse than he was, but he couldn't bring himself to admit it to her, so he didn't reply. He didn't regret what he had done, but he regretted the reason and the way he had done it. From the way she had returned his thrusts when he was inside her, some inner instinct told him that it was likely that she had wanted him long before it had happened, and now he was wishing he had fucked her with love and tenderness instead of with anger.

Eventually she rose and made her way to the bathroom, returning in fifteen minutes dressed in jeans and a sweater. "We need to talk, but not here. Let's walk down to the mall for coffee and a sandwich. Please."

In view of his actions he could think of no good reason to refuse, so he cleaned up and and changed his soiled pants. They sat at a table in the mall food court for several minutes before she broke the tense silence. "OK Zak, cards on the table. No more secrets OK?"

She took a deep breath as he nodded. "OK. Right from the beginning, warts and all. You wanted to know how long it had been going on between Leo and me, so I'll tell you the truth. We started having sex when we were teenagers." Zac opened his mouth to speak, but she held up a hand. "No, don't interrupt or I'll never be able to get through it.

"As I said, we started when we were teenagers. How it happened doesn't matter, but it happened, and it kept happening until I had a pregnancy scare shortly before I met your father. We both knew that incest was supposed to be wrong, but neither of us could see it that way because it felt so right. It still does. When I met and married your Dad I took my vows seriously, and I was never unfaithful to him, even when drinking became more important to him than sex. I still had needs after he lost interest, but my vows helped me to deal with it.

"I continued to deal with it after he died, but knowing I was a free agent, so to speak made it harder, and after a while masturbation wasn't enough. Leo had recently divorced so we started seeing each other again. The club was his idea. I didn't really want to go, but he was always going on about it so I gave in and agreed. The first time wasn't exactly a thundering success. I was too self conscious because all of the other women there were shaved and I wasn't, so I just let Leo do me then I caught a cab home.

"I had seen enough though to interest me, so next time he suggested going I made myself presentable down there and went. It was quite a revelation. Because everyone else was nude, or close to it, I didn't have a problem with undressing. After all, there were plenty of women there with worse bodies than mine. Before long I found myself enjoying the way the men looked at me, especially down below. It gave me a sense of freedom I'd never known, and I'm afraid I went a bit overboard. I saw it as a chance to make up for missed opportunities, and although I admit it doesn't make me look good, I think I had at least eight or maybe even ten men inside me over the course of the next several hours. However many it was it was enough to make me sore for a few days.

"I didn't have as many the next time, and even less the time after that. We only went five times in all, because I decided it wasn't really my thing. Whatever it was I was looking for I certainly wasn't finding it there. It was still better than nothing though, because I was certain I could never have the one man I really needed. I guess last night was just bad timing, because if I hadn't let Leo persuade me to go one last time, you would never have seen what you did, and I wouldn't be sitting here humiliating myself."

There was a long silence after she finished speaking. In a way, Zak could see where his mother was coming from. It must have been hell for a woman with healthy needs to be married to a drunk who couldn't get it up. She had to be admired for sticking to her marriage vows, when nobody who knew her situation could really blame her if she had chosen to find someone to satisfy her appetite. After all there was no shortage of men to whom a wedding ring meant nothing. Considering what he had done a little more than an hour or so ago, Zak knew he had no right to condemn her for letting her brother fuck her. For that matter he couldn't be sure that somewhere deep in his subconscious he hadn't wanted her himself. Otherwise how would he have been able to get hard enough to do it?

rufriter
rufriter
716 Followers
12