All Comments on 'The Perfect Mom'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Realy Good Tail!

Enjoyed the story very much. I do hope we see the family love expanded.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Top story! This one's got some mileage, can't wait to see it develop, it's fucking good!

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 10 years ago
Good read

Very well done and I do hope that you continue this story line . I will bookmark you and see if there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"It was an angry fuck that finished as quickly as it began, with a final fierce thrust that pumped Zak's seed into his mother's cunt."

That was the first hot fuck Zak gave his mother. In anger, he stuck his big hard cock up his mother's mommy-hole and unloaded his young balls, spraying his creamy semen up the same cunt he came out of. But mom's an understanding and wise lady, she explains to Zak the whole background, and the boy finally comprehends. From now on all his hot incestuous fucks of his beloved mother will be in total love for the woman whose twat he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. On my way to work today I was thinking about all the different combinations when they all get together for dinner.

I think I would like to be invited. Looking for the next installment. Thank You for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
defiantly more is needed...

Great start. Need more chapters to finish it. Well written and well thought out storyline.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Not a fan of swinging and/or group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

not a fan of swinging . 2* from me . Feel sorry for Zak if he keeps seeing Chastity .Hope he don't fall in love with the hoe . Someone that at the ripe old age of 18 already swinging . Zak needs to run . Run as far as he can from her .Definitely not a long term keeper ......

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Really hot story

I'd like to read more about him and his mom having lustful sex together, and having an orgy with his girlfriend and her parents.

Thanks for the read.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

good story, hot sex, interesting plot development, nicely written, thanks

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
not bad

pretty good story line keep it up cant wait for the next chapter i like how mom just wants sonny now i like them stories the best when there are just mom and son by themselfs i hate when they make mom a slut for son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a fan of swinging!

Not really a fan of swinging. Zak needs to drop Chasity and get as far away from her as possible. Stay with Mom!!!

rufriterrufriterabout 2 years agoAuthor

With the passage of time, it has both perplexed and amused me how many people have sworn that they are not fans of swinging, yet it hasn't stopped them from "wasting" their time reading about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
swinging?

I dumped it and did not read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story liked it all I don't care much for swingers but this was an exception it all flowed into incest with mom you need to continue and bring Chasity in to form a threesome. Gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story loved how he found Chasity and she brought out his need for sex and then him finding his mother fucking her brother. Loved how mother and son finally had sex and she finally found what she wanted LOVE. You need to write more of this. Gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous