All Comments on 'The Perfect Mothers Day'

by MachoNacho852

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, but ...

some backstory on how they came to sleep together would make a great second part. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"Cum in me, give me your baby!" his mother yelled.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking from a writer we need more of. One thing: naturally the 19-year-old William gets hard when he's around his mother; it's what happens in plenty of boys' pants around mom, they keep thinking of what their mommy's got right there, between her legs--shit, the same hairy cunt they came out of! So why does William try to hide his stiff dick from his mother, at least at first? "Show it hard for mom!" is something all young guys know, even if it's still in their pants! Mothers love to see this sign of their boy's manly virility, their boy's big hard prick, ready to slide up their motherly twat and deliver all that warm creamy semen he's got stored in his hot potent young balls. William pounding his young dick up his mother's twat IS the perfect Mother's Day gift--a boy giving his mom a twatful of his young sperm--except that it should be EVERY day: a boy blowing his balls up his mother's cunt and planting a baby where he was once a baby! Shoving your stiff dick up between your mother's legs and knocking her up--every son's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poor Spelling

Good story, but spoiled by the poor spelling, please get an editor who will assist you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grammar

You lost me at “your hear”.

I’m sure you meant you’re here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So when & where is chapter 2, 3, 4 & 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous