The Perfect Mothers Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm baby, this feels really good." She moaned as she continued to rub her clit with my cock.

"Mom..." I paused, looking into her eyes.

"Yes baby?" She asked.

"I want to fuck you doggy style." I said

"Oh baby, Id love to." She cooed as she got up and got on her hands and knees in front of me.

Her full pussy lips pushed out from her body, glistening with sweet juices. The view I was getting was amazing. I got on my knees behind her and slid my hand up her ass and back down rubbing her pussy. I kept going like this for a couple of minutes.

"Mmm William, please give me your cock. I need it in me so bad!" She moaned.

"You want it soft or hard?" I questioned her.

"Please baby, I want it as hard as you can give it to me." She responded.

I lined up my cock with her plump lips. I held her hips with my hands and slid into her. I pushed very slow and deep. My mom let out a deep moan as I did. I slid all the way back out of her pussy and rubbed her clit with my cock. As I did this, she thrusted her ass up trying to get my cock back into her aching pussy.

"Mmm, William stop teasing me. I need your cock so bad. Please fuck me!" She pleaded.

I laughed a little and pushed the head of my cock just past her lips. I felt the warmth around my cock head and it felt great. She started to move back but I stopped her by holding her hips. I push about an inch into her then pull back out. I push back in and go a little farther this time, but not all the way in. I wanted to make sure she was crying for it.

After doing this for a couple of minutes I could hear my mom whimpering.

"You want my cock don't you mom? You love my cock huh? Want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want..." I ordered.

"I love your big cock William! Please, I need you to" She gasped for air when I rammed my cock hard into her pussy. "OOOOOOH GOD!! FUCK ME!!" She screamed.

I ran my cock deep into her over and over again. I ran my hand down to her clit and started to rub it furiously. I wanted to make her cum again before I did. I moved my other hand to her breast and started to squeeze it. She was pushing back again me as I thrusted into her.

"Mmm baby, you're going to make your mommy cum again." She moaned as her pussy was tightening around my cock.

"Oh mom, I am going to cum soon too. I want to fill you with my cum! I want to have a child together! I love you so much!" I moaned as my balls begun to tighten

"Cum in me honey! Make me pregnant! Fill me up with your sweet cum!" She screamed as she hit her orgasm.

Feeling her pussy walls suck on my dick for dear life sent me over the edge.

"OOOOH God! I'm Cuming! MOM AHHHH" I yelled as I shot rope after rope deep into her womb.

"Oh God yes! Fill me baby! I want it so much! Mmmm" She moaned as her orgasm continued.

After shooting what felt like a gallon of cum into my mother's body I stopped.

"I love you so much mom... I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. I want to make a family together. You are the most beautiful person in the world and the only one for me." I said while catching my breath.

"Oh William, I love you too. I know we will be with each other; I wouldn't want it any other way" She moan still rubbing her body against my semi-hard cock.

I slid out of her with a pop. She took her hand under her body and rubbed her pussy with it. Slowly she slid a finger deep into her pussy and pulled it back out with some cum sticking to it. She moved it up to her mouth and slid it onto her tongue.

"God that was so hot mom." I said to her starting to get hard again.

"Mmmm baby, I can taste you in me." She cooed.

I laid down on the bed and pulled her close to me. I kissed her neck and rubbed her breasts. My now hard cock was pushing against her ass. She wiggled her self back some more as it slid deeper into her. She moaned softly and she kept going back. Soon I felt her tight entrance pushed hard against my cock head.

"I love you so much mom." I said as I wrapped my arms around her, not wanting to let go ever.

To Be Continued...

12