The Perfect Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing at my watch, it read just a bit after six. They should be here any moment. I headed back to the foyer to meet them at the door. That was odd, I thought. I swore I turned on the foyer light.

My heels clicked in the near darkness as I walked to the door; just as I reached for the light switch; two powerful arms wrapped around me from behind. I opened my mouth to scream, when one hand gently closed over it.

"Shhhhhh" a soft baritone voice whispered behind me.

"You?" I was in shock.

"Mmmmmhmmmm" I felt his hands slide up my body, rising from my waist until they cupped my full breasts through my blouse and bra.

"Oh God" I moaned; as memories of the massage room flooded through my brain.

"You can't...we can't..." I stuttered as he gently kneaded my flesh. "I have a show" I gasped.

"Then show me" his voice filled my ear.

I squealed as he bent down and scooped me into his arms. Dear God what was happening? Like a small child he cradled me as he ascended the stairs from the foyer. The house was dark and I couldn't get a clear look at his face, but I could feel the ripple of muscles through his shirt as I clung to him.

"Wait, they're coming" I tried to say; as he eased me onto a mattress in a dark room.

"They're not...you are." His voice was strong and confident. It seemed vaguely familiar, but as I suddenly realized what he meant, that thought died in my mind.

"You...you're the showing" I gasped.

"Mmmmhmmmm" he murmured; even as he slowly eased my on my back on the bed.

Oh my God, he had set this up; to be with me. I shuddered at the thought. He was kneeling at my side on the bed, I could feel the fabric of my blouse ruffle in the dark, and then the cool air washed over my exposed chest. My God he had just released the buttons in a matter of moments, I was stunned.

Soft lips began to caress the side of my neck, and I couldn't suppress the moan as he lightly nipped just below my ear. I shuddered as he triggered another of my erogenous zones. I couldn't even find the words, but I didn't need to; even in the dark his hands instantly found the front snap on my bra, and popped it free with strong confidence.

"Oh my Goddddd" I moaned as his lips slid down my collar bone, and then enveloped one aching nipple.

Part of my brain wanted to know how he had set this up; but the part of me that was sliding into the abyss of pleasure was stripping all those thoughts away. Just like on the massage table with his hands, his lips all but worshipped first one breast and then the other. He left a warm moist trail of his saliva on my tingling skin as his lips traveled back and forth.

As the cool air of the room washed over my sex, I opened my thighs, inviting him in. Even in my half hazed state I was shocked to realize that somehow he had bunched my skirt around my waist, and my panties now dangled from one ankle. He was so smooth and gentle I was exposed in a matter of minutes.

"Nnnggggggg" I moaned as his fingers slid over my swollen lips.

God I felt like a swamp between my thighs. He's going to do it again, I thought; and arched my hips up to meet those wonderful fingers. But he had other ideas, as I felt his lips slowly travel down my flexing belly.

Most men simply shift around and drive their head between your thighs; but this was heaven. He stayed in the same position, simply adjusting for where his head was. He also slowed and his tongue teased at my naval.

"Oh fuck" I grunted as my body spasmed. "What are you..." I couldn't speak coherent as those lips began to slide lower.

"Oh God...oh God..." my moaning was out of control as his hot breath blew over my soaked lips.

Jesus, he hadn't even moved, he was bent over my body, loving every damn inch; and I was a quivering mass of jelly. He was going to...and then his tongue slid between my lips.

"Yessssssssssssssssss" I wailed as my body arched off the bed.

One hand shot down and across his back, knotting my fingers in his shirt; I could feel his muscles tense under the thin cloth. My other hand curled in his hair as I hunched up, grinding against his face.

Dimly I felt him finally shift, sliding off the bed and between my lewdly spread thighs. By now a river was flowing out of me; and I could hear him swallowing my hot juices.

He reached up to my thighs, spreading them wide; and then he attacked. His tongue drug across my lips, then probed deep inside scooping out my thick cream. Then he would stiffen it and use the tip to lash at my throbbing clit.

Every time he changed I would climb and then hang...climb and then hang. I stared into the darkness watching sparkles of light dance in front of my eyes as my hips bounced violently on the bed.

I couldn't even tell you how long he feasted on me; I was lost to time. I whimpered, growled, screamed; and not a coherent word came out of my mouth. I squirmed on the bed as he drove my body totally insane.

Then...I saw it; for the first time. One of the sparkles started to expand; growing brighter. I saw it pulse to match the walls of my cunt, and grow to match the knot in my belly. Oh fuck, here it comes; was all I could think.

"Fuck...Oh God...so close...going to..." I babbled. Then, he attacked again.

His mouth opened and literally sucked my pulsing clit deep inside, and he shifted his head, tugging on it. My ass bounced and my cheeks tightened; I started to growl. Then, God help me, he hummed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" I faintly heard; but did I ever FEEL it.

That vibration shot from my captured clit to the pit of my belly; when it hit my womb; the light slammed into my brain.

"Guuuhhhh...guhhhhh..." I could only gurgle as my body shredded.

My ass rose straight up, and a hot fountain of cunt cream sprayed out to wash his face. Oh my God, I was squirting. My body flopped and spasmed as waves rolled through me; not normal waves, these were like a tsunami had rolled over me.

"Cumminngggg...oh fucking Goddddd" I moaned.

A river continued to flood out of me. It had to be running off his face and chin to soak the bed under me, I didn't give a shit. I felt the puddle as my ass collapsed onto the bed; huge gasps as I tried to catch my breath.

I felt his face slowly pull away from between my thighs; but I couldn't stop him. My entire body was spent as I lay thee limp. He could have taken total advantage of me right then and I would have fucking loved it; but with a restraint I couldn't even imagine; he rose to his feet and turned towards the door.

"No...please..." I couldn't believe myself, I was begging for him.

"Not yet" his almost hypnotic baritone voice came across the dark room.

Then, his shadow was gone. I didn't know whether to scream or cry. My body ached to be made love too; no I wanted HIM to make love to me. I knew it could be no one else but him.

Like the massage room, it took a few moments to regain control of my body; and this time I almost fell over as I tried to replace my sodden panties. God what was he doing to me? More importantly, I thought; who was he?

As I gathered my things and headed to my car, my mind was in a total turmoil. I had never wanted a man more than I wanted HIM. As I sat in my car, I pulled out my cellphone; maybe Kelly could set up another meeting.

Before I touched the keypad, I froze. Set up...wait. Kelly had set up the massage I remembered. Then, our conversation about my not being able to go to Brit's Spa tonight; she acted as if she had already known about the showing.

My eyes grew wide sitting in the driveway. Viciously I punched in the numbers on the keypad.

"Hello" I heard my sisters' voice.

"All right, who the hell is he?" I barked into the phone. "And don't give me any I don't know bullshit, you set this up." I hissed.

"Miranda" Kelly's voice was hesitant.

"Look sis" I sighed. "I just want...no I NEED to see him. Please Kelly" I almost whispered.

There was a few seconds of silence and then my sister spoke.

"Not now, and not on the phone" she told me. "Lunch, tomorrow at Gabri's Grill." She said.

Like I had a choice, so I agreed. Tomorrow was my birthday and I had taken the day off. Eric and I planned a quiet dinner out to celebrate, but I did have the day free.

The next day, Friday, I woke facing my forty-fifth birthday. Ever the gentleman, my son wished me a happy birthday as he left the house. On the one hand age gave me a bit of depression; but on the other hand, I had never felt so alive sexually as I had in the last week.

By noon, I was already sitting at Gabri's waiting. I waved when I saw Kelly come in the door, and waited until she slid into her seat across from me. I couldn't contain myself any longer, and launched.

"You know who he is, don't you?" I stared at Kelly.

"Yes" her voice seemed subdued.

Before I could ask more, or demand a name; Kelly held up her hand. We went through the motions of ordering, and I watched the waiter walk away.

"All right, out with it." I turned back to my sister.

"Jesus Miranda" Kelly seemed genuinely shocked. "Was it that good?" she asked.

"No" I choked back. "It was better." I shuddered.

"My God Kelly, I thought the massage parlor was a new height" I continued when Kelly sat quiet. "Last night, he...oh God" I moaned.

"Oh my God" Kelly whispered. "Did you have sex?" her eyes watched me.

"No...he said not yet." I admitted. "I'm telling you, if I knew who he was, I would strip naked and walk into his house and offer myself." I sighed.

"You're in love with him" it wasn't a question, Kelly was making a statement.

"I...I don't know" I slumped in my seat. "Is it just physical, or more. " I stared at my sister. "For the first time, there is some kind of connection." I shuddered. "I don't know how or why, but when we are together it's like we become part of each other." I said.

"I'll bet." Kelly whispered.

"Please" I leaned forward and gripped her hands. "Please" I begged softly.

Kelly watched me for a moment, and then with a sigh turned and picked up her purse. She pulled what looked like a small fob out and held it in her hand.

"Before we go any further" she looked up at me. "I want to say something" she took a deep breath.

"Does it really matter what his name is?" Kelly asked me. "It could be Paul, or Rick, or anything; it's just a name."

I thought for a moment, remembering that connection in the dark; that total and utter oneness that had brought the tidal waves of pleasure. No, it really didn't matter I decided.

"No, it doesn't" I said. "There is some kind of connection sis; something I have to know; if it's more than just physical...for both of us."

Kelly nodded slowly, then slid the small fob across the table. As it got closer I could see a small electronic key hanging on one end.

"I can't tell you who he is" she said slowly. "But I can tell you where he is" she cut me off as I opened my mouth to protest.

"He's at the Sheraton Plaza...waiting for you." Kelly's voice was hushed.

I reached out and took the key, holding it in my hand. I could see years of ache and loneliness evaporate with that key; hands and lips that brought joy and pleasure. Gripping the key in my hand, I picked up my purse and slid from the booth.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Kelly asked waving at our food.

I glanced down at the food now growing cold, it didn't matter anymore. I smiled at my sister; gripping my hand around my new treasure.

"Oh I'm going to eat" I said in a husky voice. "I'm going to gobble that man up." I grinned.

Kelly reached out and touched my arm, but this time her face was smiling.

"Just remember...his name doesn't matter; what does is what you two feel." Her smile got wider. " Happy Birthday sis" she added.

As I walked out of the grill and to my car, I thought only that this was going to be one of the best birthdays of my life; oh and that damn I was going to be sore in the morning. I wasn't sure how long I would be at the hotel, so I sent a quick text to Eric telling him I might be late for our dinner. I slipped my cellphone back into my purse without even checking if he responded.

By the time I stood outside the door to the room, I was as nervous as a sixteen year old going to prom. I had checked my skirt and blouse, straightened my hair. God I was primping like a star struck teenager.

Using the key, I quietly unlocked the door and slipped inside. I was immediately plunged into total darkness. My eyes blinked as I tried to adjust from the hallway lights. The curtains were pulled and there wasn't even a night light on. I reached out for the light switch.

"Wait" came out that comforting baritone; just as my fingers touched the wall plate.

Had it been any other man, I would have popped the switch regardless; but for him, I hesitated. I felt strong fingers lace into mine, and then he slowly drew me across the dark room. Turning me, I felt the backs of my legs against the edge of the bed. Slowly he eased me back to sit facing his shadow.

"This time; it's your turn" he said in a quiet voice.

I was confused at first. What did he mean by my turn? Then my eyes grew wide in the dark. He was offering himself to me; after the two times where he had done the exploring, the touching; and all the teasing. This time he was giving control over to me. I shuddered at the level of trust this simple act took.

I reached out tentatively, and then my fingers brushed a strong muscular thigh. I groaned softly as I realized he was nude standing before me. My hands slowly caressed his thighs, working upward. I bypassed his groin, sliding up his waist and across a washboard abdomen. Fuck was he fit, I almost screamed.

My hands slid higher, across the defined pectorals, and then grazed across two very hard nipples. I heard a soft moan and felt his body twitch under my touch. I gently teased those hard nubs with my fingers, wishing I were tall enough to pull them into my hot mouth.

Sliding one hand back down, my fingers grazed through his wiry pubic hair. When I found the base, I tried to wrap my hand around the thick stalk; and I do mean tried. God he was so thick my fingers didn't even meet.

"Oh God" I heard him moan above me, as I slowly slid my hand his full length.

In the dark, I tried to measure as my hand slide along the pulsing veins, until my fingers swirled around the tip. God damn, he had to be at least eight inches or more, I guessed.

Not only was this man a patient, loving, and fantastic lover; he was packing a cock that would drive me to heaven and back. It was like a dream come true all in one package. I couldn't restrain myself.

I leaned forward, opening my mouth. I guided him in as that engorged head slipped past my lips.

"Oh fuck" I heard a groan of sheer pleasure above me.

I like to think I am pretty good at giving blowjobs; I've never heard a complaint. I've always been eager to please, and the level of control it lets me feel is awesome.

This time it was different. His scent filled my nostrils, sending a shiver down my spine. I could feel his veins pulse against my lips as they slid up and down. While drops of pre cum coated my tongue as it swirled over the tip.

It was like his body was an extension of me; I could feel his thighs quiver as he climbed in pleasure. I felt his ass cheeks clench as he held back that final release. Wet slurping filled the room as I devoured him. I sucked, then licked, then sucked again. I cupped his heavy balls kneading them gently; and then I sucked those twin globes into my mouth.

Through it all of it, he gurgled and mewled with raw pleasure; but he also held back. Most men would have blown their load within five minutes; but with the restraint of a titan he held back. I wanted his cum, badly; and I wanted it down my throat.

And that is odd, because I have never been much at swallowing for a blowjob. But him; God I couldn't wait to drink him down. I kneaded his balls, and sucked gently on the tip, feeling him quiver; he was getting close.

Then; I groaned as he pulled my head back and began to ease me back onto the bed. My breasts jutted up as I lay on my back. Oh My God, I suddenly realized I was totally nude. He had done it again. While I was focused on pleasing him; somehow he had removed every stitch of clothing I had. I knew I had to have shifted to help, but I honestly don't remember a damn thing.

I opened my arms to him welcoming him into my embrace. I knew what he wanted, I could feel it in my core. That first load, was not for my mouth; it was for US. I reached down between our bodies, my slender hand gripping that thick rod. I felt the head nudge against my soaked lips.

"I only wish" I whispered, holding him there. "I could see your eyes." I said softly.

I felt him shift above me; he was reaching to the side of the bed. With a click, the bedside lamp came on. The sudden brightness making me blink and squeeze my eyes. As my vision slowly cleared, I looked up into the eyes of this wonderful man.

"Eric" I gasped; and then his hips shifted and I felt heaven between my thighs as he slid in.

Oh God, he didn't ram in; he didn't shove; he just glided in. Inch by inch he went in; smooth and deep. I felt my walls evenly stretching to meet him as he filled me. The excitement that had built over the last five days; hit home deep in my belly.

"Oh Godddddd" I moaned under my son as my body convulsed.

My hands shot up, my nails digging into his strong biceps, even as he just continued to slide deeper. I could feel my hot juices gush out to coat his cock and balls.

"Cum on me mom" Eric whispered above me.

It was that same wonderful baritone voice; and it drove my mind insane. How do you reconcile the words mom and cum in the same sentence? I couldn't, but I could reconcile the sheer pleasure as he began to move. He wasn't hurried; there wasn't slam bam thank you. They were slow, measured, deep strokes; and I felt a second wave roll outward from between my thighs.

"Oh Jesus" I gasped as a second gush of warm fluids flooded the bed.

Twice, we had been making love less than five minutes and he had made me cum twice. I could feel his cock throb along my walls, God only knew how he was holding back. I stared up into those eyes and damn near lost myself.

"Why?" I gasped as he drove deep.

"Because I love you" he couldn't have made a more perfect response.

"How...long" I moaned between strokes.

"Forever" Eric whispered and leaned his head down.

His lips brushed mine and I could feel it, the intensity wasn't just me. Love melded into that kiss beyond what I had ever dreamed. When he raised his head, there was a fire in his eyes, burning bright. What was he up too?

"Oh fuckkkk" I hissed out in one breath, as he drove deeper into me.

He was up on his arms now, towering over me; his hips powering in and out. That delicious cock was scraping along my swollen lips, and I could feel every vein pulse.

"Oh God...fuck me...fuck me Eric...don't ever stop...oh shit...oh my fucking God..." I babbled.

My legs came up and wrapped around his waist, my heels drumming on his ass as he owned my body. There wasn't an ounce of aggression is his movements, just sheer power and raw lust.

I could hear wet sucking sounds when he pulled back, my dripping pussy trying to hold him in. Followed by that wet squelch when he slid back in, driving my hot fluids out to drip down the crack of my ass.

I felt that knot start low and deep in my belly, I knew he was going to bring me to a third orgasm, and I waited for it. Just as it started to rear up, he shifted. His hips moved almost side to side, scraping my walls; creating an entirely new sensation tearing through my body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as ripples spread through my thighs.

What had been building, suddenly dropped down a notch; then started rising again with the new sensations.