The Perfect Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Eric shifted again, this time pulling his body even higher. The first stroke out I felt his thick shaft literally drag the length of my sensitive clit.

"Fuuuckkkkkkkkk" I grabbed at his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin.

"Oh my God...Oh My God" I could hear myself moaning over and over as a whole new set of sensations tore through me.

"What...are you...doing...to me" I grunted up at him.

Eric lowered his head until his forehead barely touched mine, his eye boring into mine.

"I'm fucking my mother" his voice was deep and steady.

"Unnnghhhhhhhhhhh" I groaned at the obscenity of his words.

"And she's so fucking tight on my cock" his hot breath washed over my face.

"Errriccccccccc" I almost screamed as her brought me higher.

I could smell our sex hanging in the air; the wet sounds of skin slapping on skin. God I wanted to cum; so much my belly ached. I could feel myself climbing, higher and higher. It was staring me in the face.

Then, I squealed as Eric suddenly tipped to his side, pulling me with him. In one fluid motion he rolled us. Suddenly I found myself sitting astride him, his thick cock buried to the root up inside me.

"Fuck me" his sweet baritone commanded me. And I did just that.

I dug my nails into his chest, as I slid my legs along his sides. Rising up, I drove my body back down onto his; feeling that huge cock drive so deep inside me I screamed.

"Yeessssssssssssssssss" I wailed. "Fucking my son...so good...so good." I was beyond control.

I rode up and down, harder and harder. I set the tempo, I set the depth; this one was one hundred percent mine. And with it; came that light I had seen lying on my back as he feasted on me.

"Eric...Eric...Eric..." I chanted as I fucked up and down.

I looked down at him with a glow in my eyes; as I raced towards that cliff. I had never wanted to cum so badly in my life; and I drove myself to it. Sweat dripped between my breasts as they bounced; my hair matted to my forehead and I stared down at my son. Cream dripped out of me, matting into his pubic hair. I could feel the walls of my pussy stretch every time I drove down onto him; God he was big and I loved it; I had never felt so full before.

The entire world outside that hotel room was forgotten as I ravished him. I used his body for my pleasure, as he lay under me. His hands were roaming my skin, cupping my breasts and kneading my hips. He never made a move to change the pace; that was for me and I knew it.

I began to pick up the pace, slamming myself down harder. I heard a soft grunt from his lips as I ground my clit into his pelvis. I looked down into his eyes, and made a mistake.

"I'm going to cum" I half growled. "I'm going to cum all over my sons cock." I told him.

The most wicked smile curled on his lips; his hand resting on my hips. What was he thinking? I squealed again as he quickly flipped our coupled bodies back over; until I landed on my back with a soft grunt.

"No...no...so closeeeee" I groaned in agony.

"Not yet" his baritone voice captivated me.

I had one leg stretched out on the bed, half tilted on my side as he lifted my other leg to lay it on his shoulder. Like the handles of a scissor I was spread wide open for him. He reared up on his knees, and sawed that huge cock in and out of my obscenely spread wide pussy.

I was totally open, totally under his control as my body shook and trembled. It was a strange sensation to lie there totally exposed to this man. And yet not feel dominated. I reached up and rested one hand on his broad chest.

"Fuck me Eric" I whispered hoarsely as I gave myself to him.

And God did he ever. That knot hung in my belly as his hips took over. That thick pole scraped along my walls and lips as he slid in and out. I gurgled as his shaft dragged along my clit at this angle. It was totally new, and all-encompassing as he pounded down into me.

Now his hips lunged harder...deeper. I could feel the tip of his cock putting pressure deep, almost to my cervix. I could feel my hips rising from the bed meeting his thrusts, and yet it felt like I wasn't controlling them.

Looking up at my son, I saw his face for a brief moment. The sweat on his forehead, the almost grimace on his face as he struggled to hold back. Then all of that washed out as that white light flooded my eyes. Oh God, I thought...here it comes; and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it.

"I'm going...to...oh fuckkkk...Ericccc...oh MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD" I babbled; ending in a piercing wail as that light slammed into me.

I felt my toes curl as he held my ankle. I felt his body pressed to mine; and then...I felt him. Without missing a single stroke, that cock pulsed then jerked inside my belly. Just as every synapse in my brain short circuited; I realized he was cumming; and he was cumming at the exact same moment I was.

Just as my body erupted, I felt that incredible heat filling my belly. Then; my gut literally wrenched as my cunt spasmed.

"NNNNAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

God they must have heard me three doors down the hotel hallway; and I didn't care. Nirvana rolled over my body as I flopped on the bed under my son. I was beyond coherent speech as I gurgled and whimpered through wave after wave. My hands clawed weakly at the sheets as fluids erupted to spray his belly.

I knew I was squirting again, shocked this man could do this to me so easily. I dimly saw his eyes rolling back, as he grunted my name. I could feel pulse after pulse matching me for each wave. God, he must have unloaded a gallon of hot cum deep inside me.

I realized then what made the perfect orgasm; it wasn't just my own pleasure, my own intensity. It was that suffusion of warmth spreading across my body; knowing WE were together.

This man above me; my darling son.; one body, one mind; and God help me one orgasm. I felt his body ease down on top of me, his heaving chest pressing against my breasts. He didn't drop down like most men, he just gently lowered himself into my arms.

"I love you" his soft voice filled my ear.

"I love you" I gently kissed his cheek. "And...I'm IN love with you." I admitted to myself.

Eric shifted to raise his head, his lips sliding across mine. Even in the passion of our kiss; I shuddered. Dear God he was buried inside me, and still hard. I could feel our mixed cream oozing out around his shaft. I knew he had just emptied all his thick virile seed into my belly; it was not something I had thought of at the moment; and quite frankly it was something WE would discuss, in the morning.

"Ohhhhhhh" I moaned, as his hips gyrated in a small circle.

Yes, tomorrow. Right now we had unfinished business to take care of. Like the second hot load hiding in his heavy balls.