All Comments on 'The Perfect Pieces Ch. 02'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Building up nicely

To a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just what I needed

As an old widower your story is just what I needed today. One of two people being comfortable with each other and moving past. lonely. Had 56 years had to wait another 4 for her to get out of high school, never a question she was my life so a bit hard now, make that damn hard. daughter and son in law, three grandsons, and one small great grandson all very very loving and caring. think Im special for some reason. thank you will look forward to your other work and this continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As I suspected

This is building into a wonderful story.

DanceswithWargsDanceswithWargsalmost 9 years ago

Great way to begin the morning, with an interesting story about interesting people.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 9 years ago
building nicely

thank you

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
I like where this is going

I am still uncomfortable with Mark, but this chapter helped with that a bit.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
So many unasked questions

so many directions you could take us

we have so little to go on

almost no answers

yet

RasmatRasmatalmost 9 years ago
As usual...

It is already obvious that this is going to be another beautiful and very enjoyable story, as I have come to expect.

Thanks, in advance.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
The insecurity that everyone feels in the Modern World is a real problem

Personally I preferred the good old days when we left the kitchen door unlocked at all times and my car unlocked...

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
and the loaded shotgun by the door was dusty...

trust, but verify. Now I want to read it in one sitting, alas life gets in the way.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 8 years ago
You Are...

very good at unveiling your characters' vulnerabilities without making them out to be worthless or bad people. It really gives them that genuine human quality. People seem to be so judgmental these days that if a person has one character flaw they are unworthy. I think that's why I like your stories so much. Bad behavior doesn't equate to a bad person. I'm glad it's Sunday. I can indulge myself with another chapter or two. Thank you for the entertainment. Something tells me that you enjoy writing these stories as much as we do reading them. It comes through in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tiny things make this amazing

I welled up slightly when I read him telling her that if she felt unsafe then it didn't matter how safe it was.

So so often, we're told that our fears are irrational and that we should therefore walk down the dark alley with a friend, or confront our fears. Sometimes yeah, we should confront them, but sometimes we have to prioritize how we feel (even if that offends somebody who *rationally* isn't a threat to us). It means so much to have anybody acknowledge that, even if they're fictional!

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Hard to top

some of the comments already made. I like how your characters sort of creep into my head until I really feel like I know them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I like this chapter lol. I know for sure that I have a lot of trust issues and in my head, I would be thinking the same things the both of them are.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Just Gets Better....

..... and better as all your writing -- with these two becoming more acquainted and appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gosh, this author is great. He leads one to where he wants you to go And you go without realizing you're being led. A master. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found this after going down a “Loving Wives” rabbit hole - so far it’s a beautiful story!

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

Ridiculously good, the structure of the writing of these last two chapters mirrors and amplifies what’s being said and described, it really feels warm, humid and languid as we read, the trick is we don’t really notice until it stops. Outstanding work.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap5 months ago

IMVHO it's the unexpected little things that make the narrative so remarkable : Mark falling asleep in front of the TV and Amber sleeping that way in his bed is one such point.

I'm really impressed how the author always manages to put himself so completely into entirely different worlds of imagination.

5/5 stars!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Gets better with each reading... thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous