All Comments on 'The Perfect Pieces Ch. 04'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying it

I am really enjoying your story, like I do so many of yours. While I appreciate that you are trying to post part of the story each day, so that we don't have to wait, the sections are so short that it is a little frustrating and I seem to be losing my grasp of the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's hard to say . . .

just how good this author is. A wonderful love story.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
As a big DC fan...

and fledgling writer, I know we have to get into our characters to make them as real as possible. It appears that you, DC, are deeply into Ambers teasing of Mark and are doing the same to your loyal readers, not just with the short chapters, but where in the story you choose to stop. For Christ,s Sake, man; you left them in the shower! By the time they get out tomorrow, they'll both be Pruney all over. And Ohhhh, God help them, and us readers, if they're stuck there until Monday. This cannot continue. It is Cruel and Inhumane. What has become of your heart, sir? LOL. Sorry. I just couldn't resist such a delicious opportunity to return the tease. Great story, as usual! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

This is a truly enchanting story, and I am enjoying each segment so much. The realism and depth of your characters becomes greater with each chapter, and the love growth between them is palpable and oh, so fulfilling! We know that there will be bumps--maybe even big ones!--as they continue along the path you have written for them, but life is full of issues and complications, and dealing with them is part of our process of moving forward as human beings. Your characters are certainly moving forward, and I am grateful to be privy to their journey. Thank you, and I will look forward eagerly to ch. 5 and those to follow!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
There seems to be no limit on this author's talent

The teasing and the build up in confidence are impressive. Now all we have is the breakup, the reconciliation and her history

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I can imagine the grins on their faces

discovery can be wonderful

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
In a way

your longer stories are a reflection of the act of making love between two people for the first time. The long exploration; the foreplay; the meeting of bodies; the climax; the lingering tremors; the after glow. An analogy, of course. Not always applicable to your stories.

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Could Not Put It Better.....

..... than said by RB1947 -- the complex involving and evolving as a relationship happens.

kdlucaskdlucasabout 7 years ago
I am loving this story!

I just found this story and, though I'm having to read it slowly, I'm devouring it every opportunity I get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a very good story by a great author. I'm still awaiting something nefarious to occur from the trip to the store. LP

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Another great build, even on the nth read. Thanks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous