All Comments on 'The Perfect Pieces Ch. 12'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!!

As are all of your stories.

This one was special because of the character development and plot twists.

Thank you for continuing to write and of course post for free for the Literotica community.

C

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
Excellent chapter

But then... I'm such a romantic sucker for a nice ending...

thank you DC.

A fan,

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sentimental as all get out

And just wonderful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One complaint

My only complaint about this wonderful story is that there is only one more chapter. It's bittersweet looking forward to the next chapter while knowing that it will soon be over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

good twist with the bust

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I am sorry it is coming to and end!

Been a really good read...I guess the end is next...too bad!

hpldwghpldwgover 8 years ago
Perfect--just like the pieces of glass!

DC--This story just gets better and better. I am enjoying it immensely, and look forward to,the final chapter. Then, I am looking forward to going into your library and reading all of your work here. (I've already read "The Gift"--amazing, poignant, and heartbreaking, all at once!). Thank you for sharing your talents with your fans, and for creating such vivid characters!

DanceswithWargsDanceswithWargsover 8 years ago

I love this story. Thanks, DC. Glad your friend convinced you to post it.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Unfortunate

There are only a few pages left in this book.... I hope that you don' t twist in again and hang him over a cliff at the end of the story!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
and it's a wrap

The jigsaw is (almost) complete.

loved the last words of this chapter

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 8 years ago
Cute

I love your one liners. " I looked at the Kool-aid drinker and felt only pity." Priceless, almost as good as "LED pirates". I guess it's true, some of the best things in life are free. Well, if you don't count the cost for the internet service or the device used to access it. Thank you, very well done. I was a little curious though, how did Lizzy go from six to ten in one year? Other than that little hiccup and a few typos it's great entertainment.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Lizzy

is the most important character in this story. I just realized that as I was reading this chapter.

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Smiling.....

..... with enjoyment of this story, but regretting going into the last chapter.

derRaskellderRaskellover 6 years ago
Well written my friend

A very intriguing story about life and love!! Very well written and edited!!

I know something about glass work and your story seems to be right on the way it's written!

We all wish it could continue in another story!! :=)

the Mentor

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
After all this

This is multiple reconciliation at all costs, and he played his last card for it. Sad, when she's cheating or runs off in 5 years...due to unresolved psychological issues and being a pathological liar and manipulator at all costs, even bringing her kid to get what she wants from him. She disappears and reappears so many times, any sane person would have said enough long ago. It would have been a good ending right after she gets picked up by the DEA, he raises her daughter, finds a better romance target.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep

Annonomousinblue said it all.

Correctly.

BOOM !!!!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Getting better, thznks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous