The Perfect Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Logan, baby..." Tom said in a patronizing voice, while applying the ice bag to his older friend's crotch regardless of his protests. "I didn't ask this before to not discourage you, but what made you think that you would get to cum even during this entire week?"

Logan gasped.

"You intend to keep me without orgasm for a week?!"

"A week?" Tom pretended to be surprised again. "Pardon me, but I never said it would be that short, either..." He closed the padlock on Logan's chastity and smiled at his friend. "You've done really well, Logan. I've had lots of fun."

Tom moved up to rest his head on a pillow, next to Logan. They looked each other in the eyes and Logan leaned to join their lips in a kiss.

"You probably don't want to touch me, I'm all sweaty," Logan warned his friend, as Tom started massaging his hairy pecs.

"That layer of sweat is the last thing that would take anything away from your attractiveness. Your body is just as beautiful as your personality."

"Oh my God, I can't with you..." Logan lost his patience. Tom was just too fucking cute. He closed him in a tight hug, almost crushing boy's ribs. "To be honest, I didn't expect that you would actually place your lips on my junk... Or to kiss me." Logan smiled. "I really liked both, dude. Were you always kind of into me, or was it spontaneous?"

"I always considered you as very attractive, but I thought you were straight and in relationship." For a brief, cute moment, they just silently enjoyed each other's safety and company, hugged and embraced. "Hey... would you mind if I licked the cum off of you?"

"Jesus, Tommy. You really are a filthy slut!" Logan laughed. "Of course I wouldn't mind. As we established, this is your dick now, alongside all of its juices..."

*

In the evening, when the boys started watching a football match, Tom passed out after being forced to drink merely half a beer. Logan made sure to place his little keyholder's head on his lap, keeping him safe, while all the other dudes were screaming in celebration.

"Did we win...?" Tom asked in a sleepy voice, getting up to sit properly next to Logan, as he briefly woke up.

"Yeah, we did," Logan responded with a wide smile, cheerfully chewing a gum.

"Good..." Tom said and then immediately wrapped himself around Logan's bicep, falling asleep immediately.

If you happened to like this story, let me know in the comments! That's how I know whether to continue something or not.

12