All Comments on 'The perfect shape'

by LaGazzaLadra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
Sweet

Really nice and gentle, don't let the world crash in on them too hard

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
You just upped the ante

I did expect a superb story, the fist one was downright awesome, but what you delivered here simply baffled me. It had everything, and I really mean everything, a memorable story needs - meaningful story progression, drama (though thankfully not too much), love, sex (good for them to be enjoying it each and every day), domestic bliss (cats really do work wonders), internal struggle that got overcome (mostly at least), compromises for the long-term happiness, sweet moments of simply sharing each others presence, reassurances of a loving future and a healthy dose of nerdy humour.

Unbelievable how much the style changed once you switched to Iris' point of view, it gave the already great story a totally new perspective, one filled with internal turmoil as well as sarcasm and humour. It shows immense talent and I really hope to see the switch in the future, it's keeping the story fresh and interesting. Also loving the newfound determination regarding their relationship they both displayed, really looking forward to see how they decide to present themselves in public and how will they confront their parents in regard to it.

There isn't a single thing I didn't like, aside from waiting a few months between instalments, so I'll just go and give you a well deserved 5*!

And now I'll just sit back, sip my tea and wait for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

This is the first time I've left a comment on a story. I gave the previous story 5 stars, but somehow you have made a sequel which exceeds the original. I hope to enjoy your mind for some time to come.

wildcat69awildcat69aabout 8 years ago
Hope

Only gave your story a 5. Would have been higher if I hadn't had to go back and re-read your previous story to remind myself who this couple was. Hope you're already working on the next segment, and hope it's coming soon! It will probably only garner a 5 too though. Keep trying!

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments. I wish I could write more, but there's that irritating thing called 'life' that constantly gets in the way, not to mention the particularly vexing bit named 'job'. But more is on the way, promise.

There's one piece of feedback (submitted anonymously, of course), though, that is wish to share.

"Title:

This is the second chapter of five in the story of Iris and Robert, continuing from where 'Making me complete' left off...

Comments:

Not giving a warning BEFORE opening the fucking story ALWAYS earns an automatic rating of 1."

So, instead of clicking on 'LaGazzaLadra' and finding the particular story from a grand total of three, he (or she, you never know) goes through the trouble of going to the end of the page, the end of the story, giving it a poor score AND sending feedback. I find this baffling.

The thing is, submitting stories on Literotica.com is not that easy. My first attempt was rejected because of the placing of commas outside quotation marks. I specifically asked a question about creating a multipart story while keeping the titles intact, but never got a reply, even after a reminder. When I submitted the story with the request of calling it 'Iris & Robert 2: The perfect shape', it was rejected with the claim that stories need to follow the 'Blah blah Ch. xx' naming convention, even though I've seen examples of exactly what I was after. The suggestion in the rejection was that I put a note in the story, which I did.

At some point, you reach a point where enough is enough. There are already disclaimers at the beginning, so you won't be disappointed if you were looking for some quick gratification. And I submit to the peculiarities of committing stories.

But the titles of the stories are important. You may notice an emerging pattern, but the title always comes back in the story, and as such, is an essential part of it. You may not agree, or care, but this is my effort, and I get to decide on the title. That's why it's called 'The perfect shape' and not 'Iris and Robert Ch. 02', a format that I loathe with a passion.

WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishabout 8 years ago
No more Italian or whatever that was.

No one cares about your language diversity. In fact all that bullshit just makes you look like you're trying to impress someone. Guess what, it backfired. You look like an idiot trying to lose readers. You nearly lost me on that one. Leave it the fuck out of future installments.....thanks I gave you a three... 5 on first chapter... leave out that bullshit and you'll get 5 on the next.....

katibkatibabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful in every respect. Quality writing that one rarely finds in Lit. So well edited and grammatically correct--where did you come from? Thank you.

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 8 years ago
Love it.

I do like that you added the translations this time. I am not adverse to some non-English dialogue (fuck off WetPantyFetish) and if done properly I love it. Can't wait for more!

trite_readertrite_readerabout 8 years ago
Awesome storytelling.

Loved it. Want more. Will be looking for more of your stuff!

Hey, WetPantyFetish. Don't speak for me or anyone else you fucking little softcock!! I loved the Euro talk. It was cool. And I fucking DO care about language diversity. Fucking loser, trying to dictate what the rest of us like or dislike. Go crawl back under the rock you spewed out of. Arsehole. Fuckwit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Neurodiversity and taboo - wow

Wow, as someone who is neuro-diverse myself - I have Dyspraxa - this intriges and amazes me and I love it. Thank you

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
Incredible

I came for my fetish of the incest, but even if they weren't related this story would still have intrigued me a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully Done.

I clicked on this title not knowing it was the continuing story of Robert and Iris. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm ok with the English references. I live in the United States and I'm half English and a quarter Irish by blood, so I think it's cool. I'm looking forward to whatever you have coming next. As soon as that pesky thing called life allows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Jackpot

Beautifully done and a superb story. I could read stories like this every day and be perfectly happy. Well done. Thanks for your writing.

The old fart

HatracksHatracksabout 7 years ago
One of my favorites

One of my favorite stories. Sweet, clever, funny, convincing, and moving. Maybe the best written story I've read here.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

You did write a second chapter... You've continued this wonderful, gentle, innocent love story.

Please, more..... You have to continue to give us an insight into Iris's and Robert's lives as their relationship develops.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Wow!

This second chapter, in addition to being a narration of the continuing tale, was noticeably different from the first. Iris's voice was decidedly more sensate and nuanced than Robert's, owing primarily to the gender difference I would imagine. And she also sounded much more linguistically sophisticated than her brother. This was demonstrated in part by her facility with idioms and metaphors. They both continue to present as savants, albeit in different areas.

I do hope you will be able to favor us with a third chapter in the near future. You are among the best authors on this site and your choice of subject matter is as intriguing as it is unique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous