The perfect shape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my eyes, I saw Cersei happily sucking on it. I always knew she was a slut.

In frustration, I shoved the sodding cat off the bed. Great. Absolutely bloody fantastic. I was incredibly horny now, and Robert was still firmly in the land of Nod.

'Robert,' I cooed, 'I want to play. Come on, wake up.'

He muttered something that required all my code breaking skills to make out keywords such as 'knackered' and 'sleep'. But a quick peek under the duvet confirmed that my brother wasn't immune to the effects of nocturnal penile tumescence. In other words, his penis had become erect during his sleep. What do they call it? Morning glory I think. It certainly looked glorious.

I decided to have a better look. Come to think of it, I'd never really seen it close up. There was usually something wrapped around it, be it my hand or my pussy. My poor pussy, which had been so cruelly neglected and was crying for attention now.

In all candour, penises are strange looking things. They look like they were put there as an afterthought, after they built the rest of the man. And then it has these balls hanging underneath. I like those balls, don't get me wrong. I love cupping them in my hands, but very gently. I had found out the hard way that squeezing them even a little too hard did Robert no favours at all. And it had been especially hard on Robert.

I traced my finger over his penis, and it jumped up a little. That was so cute. I touched it again, and it jumped again. Utterly fascinated, I watched as it twitched at the lightest of my touches. I could see the veins, full of blood now. The way the foreskin was stretched around the head, which was a darker shade of pink.

Yes, it looked strange, but I thought it was beautiful. So unlike myself, and so much like Robert. It was the one thing, at least physically, that had made us different as children. Over the years, our bodies had changed more, especially mine. My hips had widened and my boobs had grown. But that appendage had always fascinated me, even though I had learned to ban those thoughts as we grew up.

Then, without really knowing why, I licked it. I guess it must have been my horniness, which had shoved my rationality out the door with a swift kick in the arse. So this was fellatio. Not that bad, though, all things considered. It didn't taste bad or anything, but then again I had made sure that his penis was really clean when we had our shower together, to the point where he begged me to stop.

It did that funny jump again if I licked it in a certain place. I could do that for hours. Except that I couldn't wait that long. There were more urgent matters to take care of. My mind sort of shut down. I could only think of his penis. His cock. I closed my eyes and put my lips around the head.

Suddenly, something extraordinary happened. It was like there was a wire running from my mouth straight to my pussy. In hindsight, the my horniness probably had something to do with it, but whenever it touched certain places in my mouth, it was like a shock raced down my body.

I experimented a bit with the angle, the depth and my tongue, licking, sucking, rubbing it over my face and lips, nibbling. Every now and again there was a jolt in my nether regions that felt sublime. Why hadn't anybody told me about this before?

Finally, I found the perfect parameters. With one hand tight around the base of his cock, my head bobbed up and down. My tongue teased his cock from below. I'd picked up a steady rhythm now, and the feeling in my pussy was only getting better and better. Suddenly I realised that I was going to have an orgasm just from sucking him.

My ministrations hadn't gone unnoticed on Robert, who was finally awakening from his coma. I shot a glance at his face, and he had that 'just got hit by a bus' look on him again. With open mouth, he was staring at what I was doing.

'Oh my goodness, Iris,' he moaned. He didn't tell me to stop, though, despite his earlier claim that he was too tired.

I grabbed his cock tighter in my hand and moved it up and down, in sync with my mouth.

'Not so tight, sis,' he managed to say. 'It feels better if you... oh crap,' as I loosened my grip slightly. 'That's it. That's exactly it.'

It was nice that he liked it, but I was doing it for myself as much as for him. I could tell that I would hit my orgasm soon, and that it would be a good one. I couldn't help but moan as I felt the pressure building within me.

I wasn't the only one. 'Oh Iris,' Robert sighed. 'I going to come soon.'

Those words linked everything together: my ears, my mind, my mouth and my pussy. My entire body had become a vessel for my pleasure, and it just kept growing and growing, until it burst out, my muscles stopped listening to my brain, and my pussy was contracting like mad. Everywhere tingled, and my crotch spread pleasure in all directions. Between all the sensations I felt Robert's cock growing and pulsing. We hit the jackpot. We were actually going to share an orgasm together.

'Oh shit, Iris, I'm...' He never got to finish that sentence. He came, hard, and his semen shot out, into my mouth. It just made me feel even better, knowing that he was right there with me in that special place. I was moaning really loudly now, my lips wrapped around his cock and milking it to the last drop.

'Ah!' yelled Robert, but I was barely registering. I was still coming hard, until finally the orgasm began to slowly subside. That had been absolutely bloody marvellous.

I still had my hand and my mouth on his cock, but it was deflating now. I could tell that his orgasm had been just as strong. It made me tingle all over, knowing that I had given and received pleasure in equal measure.

As I slowly regained my senses, one of those senses that returned was taste. And it wasn't a particularly good taste. With the effect of the orgasm ebbing away, the realisation grew that the mess of his ejaculation was now in my mouth. I had learned, if not to love, at least to appreciate the mess in my pussy. But I didn't have any taste buds down there.

I was starting to panic. I absolutely had to get it out of my mouth, but I couldn't see a way out. Except for one. I did the only thing that I could think of.

'Oh my god, Iris,' Robert managed to say. 'You actually swallowed. Thank you... thank you, that's so incredibly hot.'

At least I could speak again. 'You're, um, welcome,' I said, not meaning a word of it.

But when I looked at his face, it was like that of an angel. He smiled such a beautiful smile at me, so full of love, that I already knew that this wasn't going to be a one-off experience. It made him so happy, and I was prepared to do anything to make him happy. And sharing our orgasm had been a magical experience.

In the end, he's a man and I'm a woman. And a man loves to ejaculate inside a woman, in whatever orifice she presents to him. Some way or another, I would learn to deal with it. And, who knows, given enough time, perhaps even enjoy it.

Sighing inwardly, I lay down with my back to him. 'Hug me,' I ordered him. And he did.

I'd always wanted to be like my brother, but I'd come to realise that this was chasing an illusion. We were not the same: we were man and woman, yin and yang, two parts of a circle, ever since we were conceived. This is what he meant when he said that we made each other complete. It had just taken us a while to realise it.

Together, we are perfect.