The Perils of Rock n Roll Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking the thoughts from her mind as her heart began to beat faster, Mia shifted her attention to herself before she got lost in how gorgeous her boyfriend was. That would definitely make them late picking everyone up, and as much as she would have enjoyed it, tonight was about Dark Desire, and nothing would get in the way of that! After the show though...what with all of the excitement of having seen the band, coupled with any pent up horniness from waiting so long...oh yes, Ethan had no idea what she was going to do tonight! He was so not going to get any sleep!

In fact, with just how horny she felt right then, Mia thought that they may need to pay the hotel more for breaking the bed! For now though, the black-haired girlfriend tried hard to keep her attention on herself rather than how good Ethan felt against her by focusing on making sure that the outfit sat just right on her slender frame.

"I would, because it's all true." Ethan replied honestly as he lifted her chin and smiled in a way that sent waves of heart-melting love through Mia's chest, which only doubled as he lovingly kissed her lips in a way that almost made her legs give way.

As his lips pulled away from hers, however, Ethan's eyes suddenly twinkled as he looked down, and for a moment Mia followed his eyes, thinking that he had found something amusing about the way she was dressed...at least until he spoke.

"Is that the new top...?" Her boyfriend asked in such a way that the words were far more insinuating than if he had actually tried to be flirtatious.

"It is." She answered as she lifted her eyes once more to look into his.

Ethan's smile deepened as he openly peered down the top of her hoodie at the very low-cut lace-edged top that held her swelling breasts tantalizingly on display. His eyes clearly showed that he wished it was his hands, and not the material, that cupped the soft yet oh-so-firm and full flesh beneath. The way that his eyes fell upon her once more and the feel of his rapidly hardening cock pressed against her flat stomach made Mia's heart beat quicker, her breathing deepening gently, causing her firm, round breasts to rise and fall lusciously within their tight display before her boyfriend's burning eyes raised to hers again.

"It's a shame you're wearing that hoodie..." He said in a low, intent voice that stirred a tingling feeling within Mia's pussy, and despite herself -- and her intention to not be late picking everyone up -- Mia's smile deepened as her own eyes glittered lustfully up into his.

"Well, it's raining and it's a little cold outside." She replied in a slightly husky, deeply flirtatious tone as she rested her hands on his arms gently, holding his hands firmly to her waist. "It is November after all; wouldn't want me to get all wet while wearing only this top and skirt, would you?"

The stirring within her pussy blazed slightly hotter at those words -- sex in the rain with Ethan was always mind-blowing -- and she knew that what she had said, and the image of it, would set him afire just as it did her. As Ethan's eyes suddenly shone, Mia knew that she hadn't been wrong.

"Well, you know what they say..." Her loving boyfriend began, his smile growing more playful stoked the fire within Mia even more as she wondered at what he was thinking of doing to her right then. "...'nothin' lasts forever, even cold November Rain'."

Those words hit the dark-haired girlfriend like a bucket of cold water, washing away the moment as clearly and completely as if Ethan had meant them as the joke they had seemed to be. From the still intent focus in his eyes however, Mia knew that her sweet boyfriend had thought that he was just being romantic by quoting lyrics at her. Instead, all she could do was laugh and roll her eyes. Guys could be so cheesy when trying to impress a girl, especially when they were horny; Ethan more than any she knew.

"You ass!" She laughed as she pushed herself away from him.

He looked down at her with amused confusion.

"What?" He asked in bemusement as she laughed and shook her head before turning to grab a few extra things from by the window for her bag.

"Quoting 'Novemeber Rain' at me? Very appropriate, and really flattering, Don Juan." She teased sarcastically, and after a moment more of confusion, Ethan finally laughed at himself as well.

"It just seemed fitting." He replied as Mia checked again that she had everything she needed before zipping the bag up and turning to him.

"It was a nice attempt." She responded as she gently patted him on the chest consolingly, and smiled up at him amusedly "Just don't ever try to be a romantic poet, ok?"

Grinning down at her Ethan nodded before he once more slid one of his hands onto her waist.

"Well, I could..." He began, however this time Mia cut him off with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Moment's gone, Casanova." She replied lightly, half-turning back to her bag and almost laughing at the disappointment that suddenly blossomed on her boyfriend's face. That look made teasing him just too irresistible. "Maybe you should work on your lines if you want anything later, hm?"

This time Ethan's face promised that he would get his own back for that comment, which only made Mia feel even more amused. Teasing Ethan was just...well, so fun and amusing, especially as he was so easy to torment. That was why she couldn't help but add...

"There is one thing you can do though..." She said with a mischievous look in her eyes as she stepped a little closer and placed one of her hands on his chest.

Her touch only lessened the wariness in her boyfriend's eyes however. That made Mia almost laugh again; he knew her too well. All the same, he did watch her expectantly -- something that grew a little more as Mia moved closer and looked up into his eyes smokily as her hand slowly began to trace down his chest towards...

"...You can take my bag out to the car." She finally said with a bright teasing smile before she jumped back with a giggle.

Ethan's face was a picture of shocked outrage and of a man that was gutted, both of which made the dark-haired girlfriend's grin broaden.

"You're so going to pay for that!" Her boyfriend warned, almost as if he were about to pout, as he stepped forward to grab her bag, narrowing his eyes before quickly kissing her lips. "You are so going to regret that."

Mia just continued to laugh musically as she watched Ethan walk out of the room before turning to look at herself in the mirror once more. She looked perfect, and today would be just as perfect in every way, even if Ethan did manage to get his own back on her. She would just have to be wary...and think of something to pay him back with if he did.

Smiling and feeling as if the whole world were just right, despite the gently-increasing rain, Mia grabbed the last things she needed before heading out of Ethan's room and towards the front door. It was all about to begin now, and somehow Mia Kennedy just knew that after seeing her favourite band, nothing would ever be the same. She just couldn't wait. And so, with growing excitement, the beautiful girlfriend of a year and a half walked out of her boyfriend's dorm and towards where Ethan waited by the car.

"Have you got everything?" He asked in a too-innocent voice as she walked to the passenger side. Mia didn't have to wonder what Ethan was hinting at, however, as he added with a small smirk, "You do know it's only one night, right?"

"Yes, thanks." She replied in a terse, yet playful, way. "I at least want to look good tonight. Now come on, before we're late." She added too-sweetly as she climbed into the car before Ethan could do more than just laugh. Why guys asked that every time Mia had never understood; it was as if they thought that everyone should look as bedraggled as they did...with their tiny bag that was only half filled...

The moment she was in the car Mia connected her iPod to the stereo and pressed play on the 'road trip' playlist that she had prepared, before sitting back and relishing in the sudden increase of excitement that coursed through her body. This was it, she was actually going to see Dark Desire! She was actually on her way! How amazing was...

...That was when another thought hit the dark-haired girlfriend...this was the band's first signed show, and they were playing their hometown...what if she met them? Mia's exhilaration doubled at that and she grinned eagerly as Ethan climbed into the car and smiled amusedly at her, knowing full-well why she looked so elated.

That feeling and the anticipation that made the beautiful 19-year-old girlfriend's head swim -- she was so excited she could barely contain herself! -- only intensified as they started off to pick up their friends until Mia almost felt like she was high or drunk. The whole feeling was intoxicating and Mia soon found her playful side sparking wilder as her heart pounded and her blood seemed to tingle in her veins with excitement, and slowly as they drove and talked Mia felt the thrilling anticipation overwhelming her inhibitions until she began teasing Ethan with her hoodie zipper and even gave a wink and blew a kiss to an old man who caught a glimpse as they stopped at a red light.

Ethan couldn't stop laughing at the old man's face, and while Mia would normally have burned with embarrassment, with the intense elation rushing through her veins -- that doubled every time she thought of the night ahead -- all she could do was find the whole thing funny as well. She even gave a jokingly insinuating tongue-against-the-side-of-her-cheek with a wink look to one of Ethan's professors as they drove passed him -- which made Ethan crack up enough that he could barely drive straight.

It was all just a joke of course, and something Mia would never normally have done if she didn't feel like she was riding on cloud nine, but right then she just couldn't stop herself; she just felt so excited! Ethan obviously felt it too as he joked with her and couldn't stop grinning, and Mia knew that all of the rest of their friends would too when they picked them up. Mia almost drummed her feet on the car's floor in excitement -- it was going to be an amazing night!

The first two of their friends that were coming lived on the other side of the enormous campus, and Mia's grin shone brighter as she saw that they were both just as excited as she and Ethan as the car pulled over and Johnnie and Marie climbed in after stuffing their bags in the back. The pair had been together longer than anyone Mia had ever known and were the kind of couple that not only seemed like they would get married but also seemed hard to imagine with any other person. They were also two of the nicest, and most fun, people that Mia had ever met.

"Hey!" Marie exclaimed at Mia as she climbed in the back and Johnnie and Ethan shook hands "Excited?"

"Just a little." Mia replied with a smile that betrayed her barely contained eagerness; a smile that Marie quickly mirrored. "I can't believe it's actually today!"

"I know!" The shorter brown-haired woman answered back as she took hold of her boyfriend's hand as he settled beside her. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Mia almost giggled a scream at that as the feelings within her seemed to electrify every nerve. She knew that some people may not understand why she was feeling the way she was, or they may think that she was overreacting...but then they just didn't understand what it was like to have a rock n' roll dream come true.

"Well, it will be if we ever get there." Ethan pitched in somewhat less enthusiastically.

"Huh?" Mia asked as she turned to look at him with a quizzical smile "What do you mean?"

Before he answered Ethan showed her his phone as he glanced back at their friends.

"Theo and Naomi haven't answered." Ethan replied, "They never said where they wanted to be picked up. You guys got any ideas?"

Mia looked towards Marie who shared the same look of confusion as she shook her head, as did Johnnie...before a smile suddenly broke out on his face.

"They're probably doing what they're always doing..." Marie's boyfriend said with so much insinuation that he may as well have just said it; though all of them knew the other couple well enough to know exactly what he had meant.

That was why each of them laughed; it was most likely true. Theo was one of those guys that loved women and loved sex, which was a good job as Naomi was his female equivalent. The pair were a great match, though in a different way to Johnnie and Marie. The only difference between the couples was that Theo was the type of person who flirted heavily with others even while in a relationship.

Oh, he had never cheated on Naomi, or the other relationships that he had been in -- though he had hit on several women in relationships when he was single, Mia and Marie included -- but he was the confident, flirty, attractive kind of guy that you didn't leave alone around women; more so because they often seemed to throw themselves at him because of his looks and charm. Oh he was friendly enough, and a good guy, and he, Ethan, and Johnnie had been friends for a long time. You just didn't trust him around any woman that he could get away with hitting on.

Theo had hit on her a few times, twice quite intensely, and another time he had almost seemed about to try to kiss her; all while she and Ethan -- his friend! -- were together! What was more, when he had tried kissing her they had been in Ethan's own dorm room! But it was more than just heated attempts to hit on women, it was the way that Theo would look at a woman, or comments that he would make, or even 'accidental' touches or apparently 'innocent' situations that he would take advantage of -- such as once when he had pulled Mia to sit on his lap right in front of Ethan while they were at a party, and tickled her in front of him.

Oh, he hadn't gone too far, he never did really, and he never did anything creepy, but still when he was single Theo's nature and his love of women and sex seemed to intensify and he focused on any woman near him, especially if they were someone he hadn't 'conquered' yet. The more resistant, the flirtier he became, though his attention would switch to any woman around him -- especially if she was reacting to his flirting.

Of course, Mia had never mentioned any of the things he had done to Ethan, this was just how Theo was and everyone knew it. Besides, he was like it with every woman, so it wasn't like he singled her out especially or anything. More importantly she hadn't, and would never, let him get away with it anyway, especially if he tried anything too far. She loved Ethan with all of her heart, and although Mia could admit that Theo was extremely charming and that there was something...compelling, or magnetic...about his confidence, not to mention that he was very attractive...she would never do anything to hurt Ethan. She didn't see Theo in that way anyway, and more especially so as she was very aware that his flirting had only one aim in mind: sex, nothing more.

Still, that was only when he was single, and he and Naomi had been together for a while now, and they were a perfect match from the things that the other woman had mentioned to Marie and Mia. That made the dark-haired girlfriend almost giggle to herself. Johnnie was no doubt right about why Theo wasn't answering his phone. Naomi had told her and Marie that the pair of them would go at it at the drop of a hat, anywhere and at any time, and from what their friend had hinted at, Theo was...skilled...in keeping her attention from anything else as much as she was with him.

"More than likely." Marie laughed before smirking slightly at Mia, "Check his dorm first, I'll text him on the way. If you can hear them outside, they're there."

That caused another round of laughter as Ethan pulled away and drove the short distance to another side of the sprawling campus. As the car moved away from the curb Johnnie leaned forward to slap Ethan's shoulder.

"Hey Eth, Marie showed me a picture of the hotel, it looks awesome." Marie's boyfriend said excitedly, before reeling off a description of the fancy four-star hotel that they had managed to book for the group: one bedroom for each couple, and one for Migs, who was the only single member of the group of seven going.

Mia had never stayed in a four-star hotel before, so that was another thing that excited her about the night ahead, especially as she and Ethan would have the whole room to themselves. The fact that she knew just how buzzed she was going to feel after the show, and how very little sleep she and Ethan were going to be getting because of it, all stoked the excitement that was already making her wish she was at the venue!

Smiling at her thoughts, especially of having the room to themselves, Mia almost missed the sudden playful mischievous twist that brightened Johnnie's smile as he slapped Ethan's shoulder again.

"Oh, and by the way, Marie and I call dibs on the room furthest from Theo and Naomi!" He said quickly and shot back into his seat laughing as Ethan went to punch his arm.

"Asshole!" Ethan replied with a good-natured grin, casting a glance over his shoulder at his friend.

Mia looked confusedly between the two, and eyed Marie for help, though Johnnie's girlfriend didn't notice as she typed out her message to Theo, and so Mia turned to Ethan instead.

"What?" She asked with a confused smile.

"Oh it's..." Her boyfriend began before Johnnie interrupted.

"...Just that I don't want to have to listen to Theo and Naomi going at it all night through the walls." The thinner man answered with a grin at Ethan who laughed softly, a sound that was mirrored from Marie as she listened in. "I'd rather not try to sleep while hearing 'Oh Theo, fuck me with that big cock stud, oh you're so huge and you fuck me so good!' from Naomi all night long."

Ethan laughed again, as did Marie, before Mia's boyfriend replied.

"So you'd rather Mia and I listen to it? Thanks man, really." He replied and Johnnie's grin deepened.

"Any time my friend, any time." He said before leaning back.

Mia shared a disbelieving look between her boyfriend and his friend as they continued to banter back and forth. She had known how Naomi and Theo were with each other, but that they were that loud was just a typical guy over-reaction, surely. Especially the things that Johnnie had said Naomi had moaned...no, cried out...and most definitely about Theo's size, guy's always exaggerated about both. After all, she and Ethan weren't exactly quiet, and they had great sex, and Ethan was definitely a perfect size for her...but still, she never acted like what Johnnie claimed Naomi did. It sounded like a guy's fantasy to her.

"I bet they're not that loud?" She half-stated, half-asked in open disbelief.

"Oh they are!" Johnnie replied adamantly.

"They are babe." Ethan agreed as Mia gave their friend a dubious look, before glancing over his shoulder at Johnnie again. "So thanks a lot."

As Marie's boyfriend laughed again Mia eyed the pair in a sort of hesitant disbelief. Theo couldn't...no, it had to be macho exaggeration.

"I'm sure they're not that bad." She said again, convinced that they must be joking. Theo had a reputation with women, that she could grant, but all guys had this thing about 'size' and 'skill' in bed; Naomi was probably just feeding Theo's ego. Either that or Johnnie was exaggerating. But then why would Ethan agree? Surely it wasn't true...!?

"You'll see tonight." Marie's boyfriend almost laughed with an amused glance from her to Ethan, before adding in a high-pitched voice that was meant to mimic Naomi's, "'Oh Theo, your dick is so big and hard, fuck me all night baby, do whatever you want to me! Oh yes! Yes! Oh fuck me! Yes! Fuck me like a slut!'"