The Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I know. At least my mind does," she said as she walked in quick short steps next to me.

"Here's your locker room," I said as I paused outside the door to the ladies locker room.

"It's dark in there," she said peering into the doorway.

"I'm sure there's an emergency light in there."

"I don't want to go in there. Not alone."

"I can't go in there. It's the ladies room," I said quietly.

She looked around and then back at me. "Who's going to know?"

"Lynn!" I protested quietly as she tugged on my arm toward the door.

"Just come in with me long enough to get my clothes," she whispered. "PLEEEEEASE!"

I rolled my eyes and gave in. I mean I was always taught to be as helpful as I could be when people were in need. I just never expected that to include something like this. "Okay."

"Good," she whispered, pulling me by the arm toward the door. She led me into the locker room, a small white LED emergency light at the far end glowing and casting eerie shadows through the locker room. She led me to a row of lockers, quickly dialed the combination and pulled her clothes out of one, gathering them and a towel in her arms before pushing the locker closed again. "Okay," she said softly, looking around nervously.

"It'll be fine. Nothing is going to reach out and grab you. Trust me."

"Oh I trust you just fine. I don't trust the darkness," she mumbled, clinging to my arm again as I led the way back out of the locker room.

"There. Better now?" I asked as we reached the pool deck again, the men's locker room door only feet away.

"I'll be better when this storm stops."

"Okay. I understand. But you have to let my arm go so I can get changed."

"Uh uh. I'm not letting go."

"So what? We just stand here?" I asked.

"Oh hell no! I'm coming with you!" she said, pressing herself against my side tighter as another crack of lightning flashed and the windows rattled with the massive boom.

"Lynn. This is the men's locker room."

"Yeah. So? You just came in the ladies room."

"Yeah. But you weren't changing."

"I could have been."

"But you weren't. Besides someone else might be in there."

"I doubt it. Everyone else is probably waiting upstairs. They're not going to let anyone else out until this stops."

"I guess I can just wrap a towel around my waist," I muttered.

"Why?"

"You want me to change in front of you?"

"Or behind me or next to me. I don't care. I don't really wanna be left alone, thank you very much."

"Good lord," I muttered.

"Come on Adam! I won't peek. I promise!"

"Okay fine. But if we get caught this was your idea!"

"Fine," she said, holding my arm like a vise grip as I started into the men's locker room.

Fortunately for us we were alone. I walked to my locker and undid the combination lock and pulled it open. I pulled my clothes out to change and laid them on the bench. "I need my arm," I whispered.

"Oh yeah," she said without letting go.

"Lynn."

"Huh?"

"I need my arm."

"Oh. Yeah," She said, finally letting my arm go.

I leaned down to get my underwear as she stood there looking at me. "You're not going to watch, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I guess I should change too."

"If you want."

"As long as we're both not looking."

"I guess that'd work."

"I need a shower first," she said quietly.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. If I don't get the chlorine out of my hair it'll get all brittle."

"Good lord."

"You can just come stand next to the shower. I'll be fine if you're right there."

"You really want me to come stand next to the shower with you in it?"

"Why not? There's curtains."

"Fine!" I said with a shake of my head. "This is getting weirder and weirder," I mumbled to myself as I followed her with towel and a small cloth bag in her hand. She stepped to a shower, turned on the water and waited for it to warm before stepping in and closing the curtain.

"You can take one too if you want. It'll take me a couple minutes to do my hair," she said as her arm reached out of the cubicle and hung her swim suit on a hook outside the curtain. I stood there for several long seconds, seeing little flashes of tan skin through the slight gap in the curtain, realizing she was completely naked. My brain might have been fighting the situation, but my cock clearly knew what to do. And it was doing it, getting harder by the second as I stood in my swim suit outside her shower stall.

The next clap of thunder felt like it shook the whole building, even though I was pretty sure that was impossible. The rumble had barely faded before the shower curtain was thrown open and Lynn, soap in her hair and completely naked came darting out of the shower to wrap both her arms around my body and press herself tightly to me. There was no ignoring the softness of her breasts as they pressed to my chest, nor the hardness of my cock trapped between us.

"Damn," she mumbled, not letting go.

"It'll be alright," I said quietly, stroking her back as she held herself against me.

"You say so. I'm not so sure," she whispered.

"Go ahead back and finish your hair," I said softly, trying to sooth her nerves.

"Uh uh. Not alone," she whispered. "You come with me."

"In to your shower?"

"Why not? You need one too, right?"

"Lynn..."

"What? You've never showered with a woman before?"

"I didn't say that."

"Then what's the problem?"

I sighed heavily. "No problem," I answered, letting her back herself into the shower, her arms still wrapped around me. She pulled us back until we were both under the spray and then stood there, holding me.

"You going to leave those on?"

"What?"

"Your suit."

"Yeah. Well..."

I felt her arms loosen from around me and her hands find the waistband of my suit. With a little work on her part, not really being helped by me, she finally got my suit over my hips and butt, letting it slide down my legs to my feet. To my surprise she slid down my body, her soft tits dragging down my chest and stomach until my hard cock was pressed between her tits, her hands trying to reach my suit. I lifted my feet one at a time and let her untangle my suit from my feet. She stood back up and still pressing her chest against me, turned us until she could flip the suit and hang it over the shower curtain bar.

"There. Better?" she asked just before she squeaked again at the next clap of thunder. "Oh damn I hate that," she mumbled.

"We better get that shampoo out of your hair," I said quietly, turning her back so she was under the spray. She tilted her head back and I gently rinsed her hair, running my fingers through her long brown hair as I worked the soap out.

"That feels so soothing," she whispered, leaning back more. In the dim light of the stall I could now see her bare tits, her nipples hardening as I watched and ran my fingers through her hair.

Her arms loosened again from around me and her hands slid down to my ass, holding us together under the warm water. I could feel my cock, already half hard, pressed between her thighs, growing harder by the second. She moved her feet, spreading her legs for a moment to allow my boner to nestled into the gap at the juncture of her legs, the top pressing against her full round pussy lips. "You looking at my tits?" she asked softly, wiggling her legs slightly to rub my cock against her pussy.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't," I admitted.

"I thought so. You're getting so big and hard. I thought it might feel a little better not being bent over quite so much. Does it?"

"Yeah," I breathed, the soap long rinsed from her hair. What I really wanted to do at that moment was to just turn her around in the small shower stall and fuck her brains out. Not that I should. I mean hell, I'm married. But DAMN my body was starting to really demand that I pay attention to what it was saying instead of my brain.

"Just so you know, I know you've been looking at my body when we're working together."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"You like looking at my body?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't," I answered quietly as she wiggled her legs to stroke my cock in the triangle at their juncture.

"I've been looking at yours too. Especially since that first day and how...well, how you were, if you know what I mean. Does it turn you on to think that a woman finds you sexy?"

"Yeah," I breathed, letting my hands slide down from her hair, down her back to her firm round ass.

"Oh yeah. Play with my ass. I love having it squeezed... just like that. Oh yeah. God I want you to fuck me. Just take this big cock between my legs and push it deep into me."

"Oh damn," I groaned.

"Go ahead," she said, releasing her arms from around me and turning in the small stall to face away from me. She put her head in the corner and pushed her ass out at me.

"You sure?" I groaned, trying to find some reason not to, but my mind was too clouded with the thoughts of how good it would feel to slide into her pussy.

"Oh yeah," she said, reaching behind her and finding my cock pressed against her ass. She pushed my cock down, finding her tunnel entrance between her lips with the engorged head and then pushed back against me, forcing her over my fat head. "Oh god," she breathed over the sound of the shower, her ass pushing back at me and forcing more and more of me into her.

I held her hips and pulled back slightly, pushing in again, a little farther this time. In only half a dozen strokes or so I could feel my head banging gently against her cervix. I started stroking more fully in and out of her, the shower timing out and stopping its spray as I stood behind her, our bodies slapping together wetly with each stroke.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly, feeling my cock plunging in and out of her hot wet pussy. She pushed back in time with my strokes, jamming the end of her tunnel against my head with each stroke. I heard her moans growing in intensity as I pounded into her, my own groans and gasps slipping out with the incredible sensations her tight pussy sent racing through my body. "Oh fuck!" she mewed softly as my thighs slapped against her bare ass, her whole body seeming to shudder and shake as her orgasm raced through her.

Her already tight tunnel contracted and spasmed around me, pushing my own orgasm incredibly close. In and out my shaft slid, my hands and cock feeling her trembling before me. Her gasps and moans said all I needed to hear. My cock was driving her wild and she was enjoying the hell out of it. For my part, I knew that my mind had envisioned something like this so many times the last few weeks, especially after seeing her pussy half naked. My brain finally had all it could stand, and with a sudden jerk my body smashed my thighs hard into her bare ass, driving my cock deep into her. She gave a startled squeak as my head drove hard into the end of her tunnel, a squeak that turned to gasping moan of pleasure at the feel of my cum surging into her.

"Oh yeah. Come for me baby," She moaned softly. "Come for me."

My body jerked over and over again, pumping more cum into her, until finally my body reported to my sex addled mind that there wasn't any cum left to squirt, leaving me standing behind her, my cock deep in her pussy, twitching occasionally. She reached for one of my hands, pulling it from her hip to her right breast, cupping her soft mound. "Play with it. Nice and gentle," She cooed softly. "Mmmmmmmm yeah. There you go," She moaned as I began to gently tease my fingers around her hard nipple, her soft globe hanging down into my hand. "God that felt good," She moaned softly.

"Yeah. It did."

"You didn't mind, doing this I mean?" she whispered, straightening up as much as she could without forcing my softening cock out of her pussy.

"We probably shouldn't have, but damn, it felt nice."

"I'm glad," she whispered as my cock slipped from her, allowing her to turn in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted herself on her toes to give me a long soft kiss. "We better get dressed. I don't hear much storm anymore and we'd hate to get locked in."

"Or discovered?"

"Not so worried about that. I'm not all that bashful, are you?"

"A bit." I answered.

She smiled up at me in the dim light and then reached past me to push the curtain open. It took only a few short minutes for us both to dress and we were headed out of the shower room.

"You still here?" one of the young lifeguards asked. "We thought you were already gone."

"No. Andrew was just keeping me company," she answered with a smile.

"Oh? In the ladies room?" the young female life guard asked with raised eyebrows.

"Of course not. You know men aren't allowed in the ladies room!" she said with a frown. "Looks like the lightning has slowed down. I think we'll take a dash through the drops. Andrew. Keep working and I'll see you around soon. Night all!" she said before she dashed out into the rain.

"Kept her company?" The guy said with a knowing smile. "Didn't know she swung that way."

"What way?" I asked as I paused at the door, watching her butt swinging as the ran through the rain toward her car.

"Guys. Never seen her really take fancy to any of them. She only likes to work with other women. Just assumed it was because she was attracted to em."

"Shouldn't make judgements. Maybe she's too attracted to men and doesn't want the complication," I said. "Night!" I added as I pushed out into the rain and ran for my car.

12